Axl Smoking In The 90's...

jman2000

you all are retarded.............it wasn't a "cigarette holder"

it was a cigarette FILTER , which is used to cut down the amount of nicotene , to help quit smoking

I don't smoke so I don't have enough knowledge to know if you're right or wrong, but why do you think that? I've always heard it referred to as a holder.
read an article way back when where Axl said thats what it was and if you look at certain pics (one with Bono comes to mind) you can see the replaceable catridges in the holder that filter the nicotene
Interesting. I don't remember seeing anything in the table besides champagne flutes. Can you post the picture and article you're referencing, please? I'm curious now.

w_axl_rosedotcom_02328.jpeg

There are pictures of having this but I can't find any now... well he uses it at the Paris Pay Per View during Double Talkin' Jive!

Trying to find a cigarette filter/holder like that.

Where the hell did he get that!

EDIT: Just for clarification, I'm not trolling I legitimately want to buy one if anyone knows where to find one!

Who gives a fuck about the smokes....that's a classic Axl rant!
  • Like 1

I saw that, but perhaps I'm missing what he is referencing.

Honestly I don't know. I have so many old magazines containing all the interviews. Too many to check in a jiffy. I have this video footage, but in here he doesn't mention the filter. Still, by looking at his brown fingers in the previous photo I put up I assume he used the filter for more than one reason. Just guessing...

There are pictures of having this but I can't find any now... well he uses it at the Paris Pay Per View during Double Talkin' Jive!

Trying to find a cigarette filter/holder like that.

Where the hell did he get that!

EDIT: Just for clarification, I'm not trolling I legitimately want to buy one if anyone knows where to find one!

Who gives a fuck about the smokes....that's a classic Axl rant!

I always show that rant to people as "classic Axl". I'll usually say something like "Wanna see Axl Rose go off to a huge crowd and PPV audience about Warren Beatty?" which usually gets a reply like "Sure! Wait. What?? What the fuck would he do that for?" haha.

Have to chip in here, I see no evidence that this a filter, I suspect the poster earlier was trolling. Cigarette's already contain a filter, what Axl is using I believe is a holder, the main benefit of using one is to keep smoke away from fingers to stop them from turning yellow, and plus I reckon Axl thought they looked cool.

Have to chip in here, I see no evidence that this a filter, I suspect the poster earlier was trolling. Cigarette's already contain a filter, what Axl is using I believe is a holder, the main benefit of using one is to keep smoke away from fingers to stop them from turning yellow, and plus I reckon Axl thought they looked cool.

no trolling here fuck-o

tzqr.jpg