why (some) people blame slash and duff for signing the name over to axl

acidcock27

in some topics ive seen people comment that its also slash and duffs fault that the name went down the toilet because they agreed to digning it over to axl but i have this feeling that they were put under alot of pressure by axl to sign it over i mean how can we be pissed if we dont knwo the hole story. just a thought

also with the hole slash killed todd crew thing.\

in the comments people were just going on slash's defence saying that they were both junkies and thats what happens to junkies (which i get )

but it just boggles my mind that people were looking past the main point of the article which is that slash lied to make himself look like hero.

i just dont get people sometimes hahaha.

and just for the record im not a fa of slash or axl im a fan of appetite for destruction use your illusion and the ace of spades cover with lemmy :)

in some topics ive seen people comment that its also slash and duffs fault that the name went down the toilet because they agreed to digning it over to axl but i have this feeling that they were put under alot of pressure by axl to sign it over i mean how can we be pissed if we dont knwo the hole story. just a thought

also with the hole slash killed todd crew thing.\

in the comments people were just going on slash's defence saying that they were both junkies and thats what happens to junkies (which i get )

but it just boggles my mind that people were looking past the main point of the article which is that slash lied to make himself look like hero.

i just dont get people sometimes hahaha.

and just for the record im not a fa of slash or axl im a fan of appetite for destruction use your illusion and the ace of spades cover with lemmy :)