Billy Corgan would love to work with Axl Rose

Chainsforalice

im just thinking just my opinion that billy would influence axl into evolving his music more technologically and thaat would be horrible. ive watched some billy vorgan interviews adn hes all for evolving into the new technological shit and "not making albums" because "people dont listen to albums anymore "

I WANT FUCKING ALBUMS

im just thinking just my opinion that billy would influence axl into evolving his music more technologically and thaat would be horrible. ive watched some billy vorgan interviews adn hes all for evolving into the new technological shit and "not making albums" because "people dont listen to albums anymore "

I WANT FUCKING ALBUMS

I agree, but we're a dying breed my friend. I can't stand it, but the days of the album format appear to be numbered.

I WANT FUCKING ALBUMS

I agree, but we're a dying breed my friend. I can't stand it, but the days of the album format appear to be numbered.

I wouldn't mind going back like the old days with singles.