Apart from Ferrari and Flat Earth Society, at what other forums does Axl posts?

ManetsBR

So, because "www.flatearthsociety.com/forums" is listed under "charities in the People's Republic of China" in the alternative CD booklet, that means that Axl is actually posting on that website and not that it simply is a joke?

Yeah that reminds me, did they ever find his dead girlfriend that is buried in his backyard?

• Like 2

Well not exactly Axl but Del James post in PC from time to time. I knew a forum where Axl used to post. It´s gone now I think. I´m talking about 1999 to 2002 or so. But it was website/ forum about Axl mostly. Pics of him, his biography. There was some music too but it was a site dedicated to Axl

the FES domain is expired, so i don't think he is posting there, lol
The Ferrari forum is true, Axl used to post therehttp://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferrari-discussion-not-model-specific/89702-axl-rose-vs-bhcc-%40-merged-%40-3.html

Here's a question, who was that Renetta and whoever else it was that Axl called out at Rock in RIo 2001. I'd like to know more about that story what they said to piss him off.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/65003-who-arewere-ranalto-and-zozie/

So, because "www.flatearthsociety.com/forums" is listed under "charities in the People's Republic of China" in the alternative CD booklet, that means that Axl is actually posting on that website and not that it simply is a joke?

Yeah, I'm thinking it was done as a joke, too. By the same principle, if I ever had an album out, I'd probably thank Coast to Coast AM. It's a radio show filled to the brim with loons, but I enjoy it for that very reason.

Here's a question, who was that Renetta and whoever else it was that Axl called out at Rock in RIo 2001. I'd like to know more about that story what they said to piss him off.

Axl mentioned 2 people, one was Renatto. Nobody around forums at that time knew who he was. It´s stil unknown I guess. But he also mentioned Xoxy. We knew about her. That chick was the queen of cupcakes. She would just insult people at forums just for the hell of it. She would never say anything that made sense. She would only post insults. Around the time Live Era came out Interscope opened an official site and forum. The forum was unmoderated. That forum was hell on earth. I mean everything you can imagine went on there. And Xoxy was one of the cupcakes. I guess Renatto was another guy there. Even that famous Axl stocker was there too. Fans didn´t know at that time she was the stocker. That forum got shutdown one day because somebody posted Beta´s phone number. Some people decided to call.

There was also some incident related to that site dedicated to Axl I mentioned before. When some people found out that Axl invited the admistrator of that site to his Halloween party at his house. People trolled that site. That administrator got horrible emails and posts in the site from so called fans. I guess that Renatto was one of them. But again nobody could figured out who Renatto was. Maybe he was at forums under another name. All that stuff lead to Axl´s rant at RIR 2001

I didn't even know he posted anywhere. I've always thought that he posts on GN'R boards outside of the Dexter name but I never really put much thought into what else might interest him.

I maintain that volcano is actually Axl.
  • Like 1

I didn't even know he posted anywhere. I've always thought that he posts on GN'R boards outside of the Dexter name but I never really put much thought into what else might interest him.

I maintain that volcano is actually Axl.

Really?

I always assumed Ashba..