Why does Axl have fewer stage outfits nowadays than he did back in the old days?

saber_

Little known info that he actually tours with ALOT of his 91-93 clothing. We have seen recently from the Tokyo dvd his Nightrain jacket recycled live.

As for the other clothing, I am unsure why he still lugs it around with him.

I find this kinda interesting. I wonder if he needs his "lucky shirt" for certain songs.

I wonder if he's nostalgic or superstitious or both?

Why does Axl have to keep changing his clothes all the time?

Rock concerts are no fashion show.

If you've seen a concert you'd see how sweaty his shirts were back when he wore the collared shirts. The t-shirts would be just as disgustingly wet but it doesn't show up - he likely runs back stage for a quick wipe down & change of t-shirt. It must feel horrible.

• Like 1

He changes hats.

Honestly, he should ditch the hats, just wear t shirts and switch them every few songs.

I liked the sports jerseys in 2002 too. As odd as it was with his cornrows, it was a good way to engage the audience. Too bad a 50 year old wearing oversized sports jerseys would look ridiculous.

Little known info that he actually tours with ALOT of his 91-93 clothing. We have seen recently from the Tokyo dvd his Nightrain jacket recycled live.

As for the other clothing, I am unsure why he still lugs it around with him.

I find this kinda interesting. I wonder if he needs his "lucky shirt" for certain songs.

I wonder if he's nostalgic or superstitious or both?

I do not know, I wish I asked him.

Edited by gunsguy