Awesome story about a friend meeting Axl

CoolRanchDressing

Wasn't there a story about some woman that went to his house for a party...something about knowing Axl because they both kept wolves as pets or something like that.

Yeah, I remember the story and her. She had a website hosted by geocities or something like that. She had a ton of pics and had pics from her trip to meet Axl.

Great! Have a link??

I´m not sure that website is there anymore. All this things tooke place more than 10 years ago

On a side note, why is the Halloween party "infamous"?

Way back pre 2000, someone wrote up a story about being invited to Axl's Halloween party...

First thing said was' Some of this is true, some of this is made up, I wont disclose which is which'... Complete dick move

Stories went on about how the band was there playing. I dont rememeber if new songs were played, I just remember a fatser thrashier version of My Michelle was played.

Ya, I've heard about that and saw the Kimmel interview.

I was just curious as to why it was considered infamous.

Tons of people have Halloween parties. The Tree idea is cool. One of my friends does the easter bunny thing for all the kids at their party. They hide candy all over the house and yard area and the kids go try and find it all.

Some people tend to over-dramatize things just because Axl is involved.

Axl throwing a Halloween party is an "awesome" thing and infamous.

Just kind of funny to watch.

You know who over dramatizes things? You. Every time you write one of your mind numbingly epic essays dissecting the most stupidly pointless points over and over and over again with no wit, no humor and no originality.

I used the word infamous lightly. Everyone knows Axl throws raging hollowed parties. Stop trying to act as retarded as soul monster.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing

I wouldn't expect him to shell out money if he had a contract with Universal and knows the people who run the company, they prob. kept the park open just for him after midnight.

Here's the thing, when you said they're playing the unreleased songs for the people who worked on the album, wouldn't the last thing in the world they want to hear is that music for a night?

He's not exactly best buddies with Universal...

Looolol
My new signature

Dave Quakenbush, vocalist with LA punk band The Vandals and a guest at the 1999 Halloween party, recalls Axl “wearing a dinosaur outfit. When some kids approached him and asked if he was Barney the Dinosaur, he said 'Nah! Barney's a fag!' Then he stopped himself and said, 'Oh, uh, I mean Barney's a pussy'.”
  • Like 1