Would you sack Team Brazil as the managers of GNR?

Guest NGOG

Would you sack Team Brazil as the managers of GNR?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One can't help but wonder if the resentment of Team Brazil is simply because they aren't trying to con Axl into a reunion, like the last few managers have. Hmmm...

Any gnr fan worth his salt knows Axl runs the show. Not the manager. Duh.

But hey, if having fantasies about shitcanning Team Brazil floats your boat, by all means, have at it.

One can't help but wonder if the resentment of Team Brazil is simply because they aren't trying to con Axl into a reunion, like the last few managers have. Hmmm...

But hey, if having fantasies about shitcanning Team Brazil floats your boat, by all means, have at it.

OK, so are you actually arguing that you have seen things that you laud? Things they have done well?

Floor is yours. What are they?

Not in the least bit. The majority of people on this forum couldn't care less about a reunion. They just want their favorite singer to release music more than once every 20 years.

"gnr fan worth his salt"..........would you please publish your GnR fan ranking system?

Thanks for giving posters your approval to have fantasies and to have their own opinions about GnR. Srsly, thank you.

Team Brazil should fire Axl!

I believe wether or not they are a goood managment team is something that remains pretty much untested and very much irrelevant. I am currently planning on releasing info about designing a roadmap detailing my thoughts on this. But, again, any uh managerial power or lack of it is irrelevant. I don't think Axl (or most others in the band) have some particular interest to write, record or release any new music under the name GNR. Every once in a while they secure some lucrative Vegas deal or add new leg on tour that began in early 00s. Axl has no motivation or desire to do anything else->Nothing else gets done. Simple as that. If he had an ambitous manager who pishes and campaigns for a productive, active and ambitious Axl Rose working hard on new album, Axl would just fire him.

Edited by LTD

OK, so are you actually arguing that you have seen things that you laud? Things they have done well?

Floor is yours. What are they?

Axl runs the show. That's the point. Being a manager for GnR is almost a figurehead position.

So many people love to jump on the bandwagon, and it's become trendy to take potshots at Beta and Fernando. As if changing the management structure is going to accomplish anything whatsoever. That's the grand delusion here. Get rid of Team Brazil. Then what? Oh we haven't quite thought about that, have we?

Several of the previous managers had ulterior motives and directly clashed with Axl. And what, exactly has been different about the past 12 years as opposed to the management now? The answer: not much. The band tours. They go radio silent. They tour again. Maybe an Axl interview once every few years. There's no new music. The cycle continues.

Basically, it goes back to what I said earlier: Axl runs the show. Believing a manager can change him is folly. We should all know that by now.

I voted no only because I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to give advice on managing a rock band.

1. Don't use social media to insult your fans.

2. Don't announce on social media that you had a 3 hour meeting as if it's a lot.

3. Don't announce a time slot on social media in which you may or may not reveal a date on which you'll announce a plan on how you will go about announcing information.

See, I'm already doing better than those guys.

Edited by username
  • Like 3

I voted no only because I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to give advice on managing a rock band.

2. Don't announce on social media that you had a 3 hour meeting as if it's a lot.

3. Don't announce a time slot on social media in which you may or may not reveal a date on which you'll announce a plan on you will go about announcing information.

BOOM! SNAP! I agree with this.

3. Don't announce a time slot on social media in which you may or may not reveal a date on which you'll announce a plan on you will go about announcing information.

I tip my hat to you sir, well played. I guess I do know more about it than I thought. :rofl-lol:

I tip my hat to you sir, well played. I guess I do know more about it than I thought. :rofl-lol:

See? You need to stop underestimating yourself man. ;)

Any decent manager would fight for a reuinion tour to happen - and after that happened then would be the time for Axl's band to put out a new album.

I think former managers tried to push Axl for a reunion and it didn't work. Everyone knows where the money is but problem is, Axl does not want to do it.

With TB, that nightmare is gone and Axl keeps doing whatever he wants, in his own way like he always wanted.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

The sad.....or funny thing........is that there are people on the forum that think Team Brazil is doing a great job!!!