Would you sack Team Brazil as the managers of GNR?

Guest NGOG

Would you sack Team Brazil as the managers of GNR?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm shocked that the mods didn't shut down this thread. I mean, hasn't Fernando ordered them to shut it down by now?

That's unfair. A lot of the mods have been quite vocal about Team Brazil's handling of GNR.

BS went on record when asked by a journalist. Russ has been vocal - expressing doubt that Interscope/Rock Fuel are responsible for the DVD delays. HV/Subsy were labelled 'assholes' by Beta because of their tolerance of legitimate criticisms.

People getting butthurt over parody accounts (some of which are the most popular accounts on twitter - like @pimpbillclinton) - need to get a sense of humour.

Of course I can see Team Brazil and their cronies not liking this at all. Hardly surprising.

• Like 3

Team Brazil should fire Axl!

I believe wether or not they are a goood managment team is something that remains pretty much untested and very much irrelevant. I am currently planning on releasing info about designing a roadmap detailing my thoughts on this. But, again, any uh managerial power or lack of it is irrelevant. I don't think Axl (or most others in the band) have some particular interest to write, record or release any new music under the name GNR. Every once in a while they secure some lucrative Vegas deal or add new leg on tour that began in early 00s. Axl has no motivation or desire to do anything else->Nothing else gets done. Simple as that. If he had an ambitous manager who pishes and campaigns for a productive, active and ambitious Axl Rose working hard on new album, Axl would just fire him.

maybe, but you can't just sit back and wait for him to be in the mood to make music. He's a rich man, and he needs to be pushed if he's going to do something that's going to take a lot of energy from him. playing it safe is not being a good manager... that's just enabling. if the the question was are TB good enablers... then the answer would be yes!

I voted no, because I think the witch-hunt on TB is a little much, yes they're in over their heads - they don't know the first thing about artist management and Axl would be better off having a professional manager but it's just not going to happen!

Again, if you want gnr to have any activity on this site you have to keep the TB hating to a minimum

It doesn't matter anymore. GNR has already died a brutally awful and hilariously stupid death.

It still mindfucks me how some seemingly intelligent people still fool themselves into thinking Axl's gonna do anything but tour the cash cow for the rest of his career no matter who's in charge.

It's over. Ovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrr. And it's been over since Axl fucked up the one chance he had at making nu guns Van Hagar, and then proceeding to call Slash a cancer at the exact same time :rofl-lol: .

These people can't even release a beach towel hassle free, let alone do anything productive. A beach towel. A fucking beach towel. For Christ's sake. :lol:

Edited by Bobbo
  • Like 1

These people can't even release a beach towel hassle free, let alone do anything productive. A beach towel. A fucking beach towel. For Christ's sake. :lol:

They did give away the beach towel and the large shirt it was the signed posters that were lost in the mail

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

They did give away the beach towel and the large shirt it was the signed posters that were lost in the mail

Yes but there were some delays with the towel if I remember correctly

I asked a promoter about the perceived incompetence of GNR management, interesting response:

High-profile promoter: "I have dealt with Axl for almost 25 years and he is very difficult to work with. What might look like incompetence to you is really a very difficult artist to manage. And I say that with all the respect in the world for Axl. One of the greatest lead singers in the history of music. And I've seen them all."

• Like 1