hey Marc, any well known singers who were about to take over VR?

Is it true that Slash continued to focus on his solo career because Duff and Matt didn't want Myles as the VR frontman?

Where did you invent this rumor from? Matt mentioned myles before scott came into the picture and duff suggested to ask him to play for the HoF after axl said he wasn't showing? I think if myles was on board, VR would probably have at least 1 album, if not 2 or more out by now --

Edited by jmapelian
  • Like 1

marc, what is your 5 cents izzy or gilby will join vr?

They need a singer so between Gilby and Izzy I would go with Izzy.

Having Izzy is a great idea. However I do believe they need to find a singer. Someone that wouldn´t be a prima donna. And someone who can add his ideas with the songwriting. It doesn´t have to be Myles necessarily if they are not sure about him

marc, what is your 5 cents izzy or gilby will join vr?

They need a singer so between Gilby and Izzy I would go with Izzy.
so you honestly think they might give up the idea of having a classical singer and the bring the band back to the 'Project' days, interesting!

bring that subject up to Slash when you see him, along with that Gilby VR question you said you will ask him next time, hope we get to see that ancient material - even if that would require making a one record band.

Edited by shotsfired cro