Axl's autobiography coming out soon? New singles & Vegas DVD soon? *LIKELY FAKE*

Bruno P.

The thing about GNR predictions is that it's easy to keep credibility. When the events you predicted don't happen, you can then say something like 'oh well GNR have delayed things again'.

It's a bit like a psychic and the art of cold reading.

• Like 1

This account has been claiming things for years and is consistently wrong.

Lock before its nonsense gains momentum.

Sure but the real problem is the GN´R camp should take care of someone like him. That guy didn´t open his account today. It´s clear he never got a letter from Axl´s lawyer.

Maybe warchild doesn't know about it. :shrugs:

Sounds like someone is saying exactly what most of us would love to hear :D What are the odds?

Well, is there a number less than zero?

Since these claims would be just about the answer to all of our prayers, I think we can file it under too good to possibly be true.

Just too many boxes checked off here. Axl is a guy that doesn't give info, is losing his live voice, and doesn't release new music. So, to hear that completely out of nowhere he was going to address and correct every one of them, it seems unlikely.

People are always posting stuff claiming insider information which ultimately never happens and then claim Axl must have changed his mind so I take these tweets with a grain of salt........With Axl there is no reliable information for me until I am holding the product in my hand...........everything else is BS.............

Whomever owns that twitter account instantly lost all credibility for me by claiming Axl's autobiography will be coming out which IMHO will never happen.......at least not while he is living if one even exists.........

Sounds like someone is saying exactly what most of us would love to hear :D What are the odds?

Well, is there a number less than zero?

Since these claims would be just about the answer to all of our prayers, I think we can file it under too good to possibly be true.

Just too many boxes checked off here. Axl is a guy that doesn't give info, is losing his live voice, and doesn't release new music. So, to hear that completely out of nowhere he was going to address and correct every one of them, it seems unlikely.

Yeah 0,0,0,-1 ( from an old Superman TV episode called "Mr. Zero" for you oldtimers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDWHxhFOgwA

Edited by classicrawker

Tbh I don't believe what he posted. However, there's one thing that people mentioned that made me post this - Team Brazil is well aware of that twitter and if the owners are still running it, why didn't they take legal actions? Does anybody know why is that? MSL? Mods?

The Axl autobiography thing is the only thing really hard to believe (even though releasing music would be almost as hard to believe, lol)...

**CAN THE MOD WHOS LOCKED THIS THREAD EXPLAIN WHY PLEASE AND ALSO SIGN OFF AS PER THE GUIDELINES AS ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING FOR MEMBERS< THANKS**

i think black sabbath posted a note above subs, it just got pushed back because someone else replied before he got a chance to actually lock it. ;)

i'm going to be a jerk and re-open this but not to make sabbath look bad: i think he actually had a valid reason for locking it, which is that this is almost 100% guaranteed bullshit. i'm going to change the title of the topic so people don't get excited.

but, you know, since it still gets discussion going one way or another and people enjoy talking about rumours sometimes, i'll keep the topic open -- i just want people to be aware that this is almost DEFINITELY bullshit, so don't get your hopes up!

• Like 1

Tbh I don't believe what he posted. However, there's one thing that people mentioned that made me post this - Team Brazil is well aware of that twitter and if the owners are still running it, why didn't they take legal actions? Does anybody know why is that? MSL? Mods?

The Axl autobiography thing is the only thing really hard to believe (even though releasing music would be almost as hard to believe, lol)...

I wonder if they turn a blind eye to some of these rumour sources as perhaps providing it's nothing too libellous it takes the heat off them by giving people something to talk about without official channels having to say a thing.

I wonder if they turn a blind eye to some of these rumour sources as perhaps providing it's nothing too libellous it takes the heat off them by giving people something to talk about without official channels having to say a thing.

in the internet age if the content isn't malicious then it's not really worth going after them, right? that's my thought. saying axl is publishing an autobiography or whatever...it may be fake, but it's not akin to saying, like, axl is doing soemthing criminal, or something similarly defamatory. i think you'd find something negative would be shot down a lot quicker.

in the internet age if the content isn't malicious then it's not really worth going after them, right? that's my thought. saying axl is publishing an autobiography or whatever...it may be fake, but it's not akin to saying, like, axl is doing soemthing criminal, or something similarly defamatory. i think you'd find something negative would be shot down a lot quicker.

Yeah I agree to a point, they could create a full time position for someone just trying to keep on top of internet monitoring, probably not worth it in the grand scheme but something like a twitter account (or uzisucidial) of which they are fully aware must be left alone because there is some vague benefit to doing so. All they would have to do is report to twitter or youtube and gone...it's not major hassle, just a few clicks.

The thing about GNR predictions is that it's easy to keep credibility. When the events you predicted don't happen, you can then say something like 'oh well GNR have delayed things again'.

It's a bit like a psychic and the art of cold reading.

very true, but there were some specific details posted years ago that were not predictions and many of those details were 100% false. i'm not saying for sure that the account is a hoax, but i am saying for sure they've posted faulty info on multiple occasions. just trying to help. always nice to be mocked by gentlemen like kanudo for contributing.

I think kanudo was alluding to the fact that you often seem to re-orient threads to focus on your secret information. Your first post did exactly that in one sentence.

Many of us are tired of this approach. And besides, you have a whole board of your own where you can talk about how much more you know than everyone else, and soak up all the attention you want. I don't visit much.

There was one guy on here that was said to be an insider(he claimed to be the guy that posted the "Sorry" lyrics back in 2007 on HTGTH) and he said not to expect much from Guns except for touring as Azoff had friends in the industry who blocked things from progressing. This was circa 2009 or so. Lo and behold, he was right. I wish he would post again.

Edited by Young_Gun

There was one guy on here that was said to be an insider(he claimed to be the guy that posted the "Sorry" lyrics back in 2007 on HTGTH) and he said not to expect much from Guns except for touring as Azoff had friends in the industry who blocked things from progressing. This was circa 2009 or so. Lo and behold, he was right. I wish he would post again.

Azoff would be a powerful person to go up against in the business world