Axl's autobiography coming out soon? New singles & Vegas DVD soon? *LIKELY FAKE*

Bruno P.

"I'd like to thank Irving Azoff for giving me this opportunity to bring this new music to the world. His enthusiasm and dedication to this project, as well as his contribution to the entire music industry really blows my mind." - brian wilson, imagination liner notes (1998).

axl wasn't smart enough to realize how lucky he was to work with somebody as irving azoff. it takes real talent to spoil everything, axl has that kind of talent.

Edited by Chuloputas

There is some of the BS "Guns of Truth" have spewed in the past:

Well, I'll post the messages only because this is the rumour section. Read them from the bottom up.

Okay folks, I'm out. Keep messages coming and maybe I'll get to them in a day or two. Have faith - the future's bright. about 11 hours ago via web

@BackwordssirhC The way he sees and reports things however...sensationalistic and pretty inaccurate much of the time. about 11 hours ago via web

@BackwordssirhC Haven't kept up with him lately, but so long as it's the same guy from 08, 09...yup, real deal. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to BackwordssirhC

@BackwordssirhC No brand new stuff, but lots of talk of spit n' polish being added to unreleased CD-era tracks for the next album. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to BackwordssirhC

If I could pick one thing from the proposed Chi-D set to come out? The mini doc. Puts paid to any claims that 'this isn't a real band'. about 11 hours ago via web

I should have mentioned sooner but...yes, Axl is alive and well. In fact, in better shape than he has been in a few years. Watch out Rio! about 11 hours ago via web

@carvalho_rafa Unfollow if that's what you think. What do I care? about 11 hours ago via web in reply to carvalho_rafa

Live DVD? At least 3 concerts have been professionally filmed & edited for release since '01. Why no release? Your guess is as good as mine. about 11 hours ago via web

Combination of getting footage approved, the Azoff fall out & BestBuy's bitching slowly killed it. The feeling is, now is too late. about 11 hours ago via web

4 bonus tracks, deluxe liner notes and a DVD mini-documentary were all produced and ready to go. about 11 hours ago via web

R.E. The proposed Chi-D. re-release - very unlikely to happen now, unless it's part of a big box-set thing down the line. about 11 hours ago via web

@carvalho_rafa If I made that public, I couldn't run this account about 11 hours ago via web in reply to carvalho_rafa

Okay, I'm up for a few questions so long as you get them in fast. Shoot. about 12 hours ago via web

And one last thing - those 30+ songs that were left off Chi-D won't be wasted. And they saved the best for last. Lang leve de revolutie! wink.gif about 12 hours ago via web

Guns N' Roses - Raining down violent torpedos of truth AND untruth since '85, muthafuckers! about 12 hours ago via web

Think of this year as 2006. There's gonna be show(s). There's an album in progress. Good band line up. Things are generally positive. about 12 hours ago via web

Of course, there may be GNR music on the way that isn't in album form...DVD? Downloads? Wait n' see! Sept/Oct...but things change. about 12 hours ago via web

Lots of legal shit to sort out. What else is new? about 12 hours ago via web

Album in 2011? Maybe a tiny, tiny chance toward the end of the year, but mid 2012 more likely. about 12 hours ago via web

Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame reunion? Not gonna happen folks

Despite what you may have heard, the official band line up is the same as it was last time our soldiers of fortune ventured onstage. about 12 hours ago via web

Welcome back truthseekers

Judge for yourselves.

There is some of the BS "Guns of Truth" have spewed in the past:

Well, I'll post the messages only because this is the rumour section. Read them from the bottom up.

Okay folks, I'm out. Keep messages coming and maybe I'll get to them in a day or two. Have faith - the future's bright. about 11 hours ago via web

@BackwordssirhC The way he sees and reports things however...sensationalistic and pretty inaccurate much of the time. about 11 hours ago via web

@BackwordssirhC Haven't kept up with him lately, but so long as it's the same guy from 08, 09...yup, real deal. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to BackwordssirhC

@BackwordssirhC No brand new stuff, but lots of talk of spit n' polish being added to unreleased CD-era tracks for the next album. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to BackwordssirhC

If I could pick one thing from the proposed Chi-D set to come out? The mini doc. Puts paid to any claims that 'this isn't a real band'. about 11 hours ago via web

I should have mentioned sooner but...yes, Axl is alive and well. In fact, in better shape than he has been in a few years. Watch out Rio! about 11 hours ago via web

@carvalho_rafa Unfollow if that's what you think. What do I care? about 11 hours ago via web in reply to carvalho_rafa

Live DVD? At least 3 concerts have been professionally filmed & edited for release since '01. Why no release? Your guess is as good as mine. about 11 hours ago via web

Combination of getting footage approved, the Azoff fall out & BestBuy's bitching slowly killed it. The feeling is, now is too late. about 11 hours ago via web

4 bonus tracks, deluxe liner notes and a DVD mini-documentary were all produced and ready to go. about 11 hours ago via web

R.E. The proposed Chi-D. re-release - very unlikely to happen now, unless it's part of a big box-set thing down the line. about 11 hours ago via web

@carvalho_rafa If I made that public, I couldn't run this account about 11 hours ago via web in reply to carvalho_rafa

Okay, I'm up for a few questions so long as you get them in fast. Shoot. about 12 hours ago via web

And one last thing - those 30+ songs that were left off Chi-D won't be wasted. And they saved the best for last. Lang leve de revolutie! wink.gif about 12 hours ago via web

Guns N' Roses - Raining down violent torpedos of truth AND untruth since '85, muthafuckers! about 12 hours ago via web

Think of this year as 2006. There's gonna be show(s). There's an album in progress. Good band line up. Things are generally positive. about 12 hours ago via web

Of course, there may be GNR music on the way that isn't in album form...DVD? Downloads? Wait n' see! Sept/Oct...but things change. about 12 hours ago via web

Lots of legal shit to sort out. What else is new? about 12 hours ago via web

Album in 2011? Maybe a tiny, tiny chance toward the end of the year, but mid 2012 more likely. about 12 hours ago via web

Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame reunion? Not gonna happen folks

Despite what you may have heard, the official band line up is the same as it was last time our soldiers of fortune ventured onstage. about 12 hours ago via web

Welcome back truthseekers

Judge for yourselves.
He talks in a recognizable vernacular and what he claimed never came true.

Probably Axl.

I think kanudo was alluding to the fact that you often seem to re-orient threads to focus on your secret information. Your first post did exactly that in one sentence.

Many of us are tired of this approach. And besides, you have a whole board of your own where you can talk about how much more you know than everyone else, and soak up all the attention you want. I don't visit much.

i think maybe you have your own issues that need to be sorted out. all i did was read the tweets to see if there were any i knew for a fact were untrue. was able to find several, so i spoke up to be helpful. that's it. hope you have a great day man.

You're back?!?!