Call out to the guy who posted the Sorry lyrics in 2007!!

Young_Gun

Most of us would remember the post that was made in 2007 where a forum member on HTGTH posted the EXACT lyrics to sorry. When this was brought up again on this forum an individual claiming to be the same guy offered us some insights to what happened and what would happen. He stated not to expect much from the band except for touring as Azoff had many connections and friends in the industry and was intent on blocking any progress Guns N' Roses tried to make. He also highlighted that Azoff tried to bring Slash into the band and this had something to do with Robin leaving. I'm inviting this individual to join this thread and to let him elaborate or express him sentiments on all of this. Does anyone have the posts he made on here still?

"Robin F" guy is a bit off and a bit on and he is not me, if he says so, he is a liar.

The next album is done and was in that state since CD came out and it is all Buckethead//Brain/Finck material which the current band members play over, except trademark eyeliner guy.

It was supposed to come out exactly 1 year after CD, but Azoff's games killed it all.

Is why there is no USA tour too, he pretty much owns everything or he is heavily involved with the ones who do, all related to each others business.

Azoff's proposal was, reunite or I will destroy this band.

The current band members would rather want an album with new material out.

Axl isn't impressed by their efforts, Bumble is rebelling because of this, he wants the next album to have his writing on it for royalties.

Most insiders know he is in it for the money and as a career move collecting supporters for his solo career, he can't stand GnR music, is a fact, Axl knows this too but he needs him as long as Buckethead shows no interest in returning, which Axl still wants and tries to accomplish in different ways behind the back of the band, is also why he wants to push the unheard Buckethead/Finck material through on the next album, long sentence with wrong usage of commas has ended now.

Axl actually gave up on that after the Azoff thing, so he let it go and was content being a jukebox nostalgia act, which the band at the moment still is.

Axl wants to change that now.

So not all is a happy cakefest as you see it.

There are 3 remixes of CD (Axl, Brain, Dizzy-Pitman), big whoop.

DVD always has been on the agenda but the support from the company (which is Azoff's contact's lap dog) is zero, like in pretty much anything else the band wants to do, no support from any corner.

You already heard parts of "new" songs live that the current members wrote that Axl isn't impressed by, instrumental mellow versions and no shit, they will play unheard full songs one day.

So nothing new there.

And they say the stars don't look the same

I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim

wink.gif

I see some Bumble groupies got sand in their vaginas, making personal attacks instead of talking about the content.

What I typed is all fact, like it or not. Has nothing to do with my or anyone's personal taste.

I personally couldn't give a shit one way or the other, don't gain anything from it.

This is 2007 all over again, lovely.

dalsh327, Bumble's main goal at the moment is to get writing credits on the next album, after that?

I would say he says bye.

He already got enough out of GnR for the rest of his life, be it reasonable amount of money, sponsor deals or exposure to a wider audience which gained him more consumers.

Groghan, as long as they are "managed" by the same folk as now, not much will happen.

They are linked to Azoff who block things.

But Axl's main goal now is to get the other material out which was written before 2006 and promote the current band, which is a contradiction.

The remixes would have been released if all the promotion side was handled well, which it wasn't.

The original idea was in short; CD, promotion through videos online, interviews, performing on TV shows/award shows, touring USA/Canada until summer 2009, Europe, Asia, South Americas, etc.

During the tour release remixes and alternative booklets/art, in November 2009 release the next album followed by more touring/promotion/etc. around the globe, coupled with a DVD release.

Young_Gun, Axl wants it out but not with the current company for reasons explained.

And the company doesn't want to do it anyway unless Axl makes concessions in future plans (which includes a reunion without spelling it out).

Also add the fact certain current members want their material on it, not something written 10 years ago by someone else who will get paid royalties for what they have to promote.

Again Bumble is making a huge deal out of this.

So don't expect anything in 2011 except small touring, festivals, things like that, unless suddenly GnR announces they have a new company or are independent.

Then things will roll on fast, it's all pretty much finished products waiting to be released.

gunns5, I got a message that someone here was pretending to be me allegedly, so I checked it out, got nothing to do so why not share some info.

ITW2012, it is open for interpretation yes.

But I know the background coloring, one being that Bumble thinks GnR music is pretty much trash which he has no problem saying privately in the right company.

Young_Gun, when it was clear to Axl that Azoff wanted to rush through CD promotion half assed so he could work on his main target, reunion, and Axl knew he couldn't do anything about it legally, that's when he disappeared.

Around July 2008 if I remember correctly, it was already clear to him.

From what I gather Finck was dropped hints Slash was coming back after CD was out, by Azoff and his minions.

Obviously Finck didn't believe that but used that as an excuse to cut himself loose.

During that time GnR was inactive anyway, so he did his own thing away from the bull that was going on with Azoff and Axl. Azoff then dropped hints to Axl that Robin wanted to leave (which Axl didn't believe too I am sure, but the ones around him sure wanted to believe it) and when Finck was available again he was not called upon anymore and there were auditions going on.

He lives in his own magical world so it didn't phase him.

ITW2012, there are 28 finished songs and dozens unfinished, similar stuff as what you have heard on CD, although a few are much heavier.

Out of Johnny Walker, time's up I guess, have a nice one.

When there is no information, they whine like someone owes them a billion dollars stolen from their cute mom.

And when factual information is given, they whine they don't like what they hear.

I'll leave you with the usual informative threads about Axl's moustache and what not.

Have a nice one. Oh yeah, don't forget The Watch wink.gif

Bumblefoot is setting everything up in such a way he can quit the band and look like the hero for doing it.

Remember this when it happens.

Everything is part of his nice-guy act he plays very well and so many have fallen for.

Axl is gonna get fucked in the ass, more than Slash did, just watch.

Ironic thing is there were 2 guitarists Axl preferred more than Bumblefoot (besides Bucket) and they both refused to be part of it and considered to be leeches.

Bumble had no problem with it whatsoever.

He knew what he was getting into and he knew it would benefit him financially and career-wise in the end when he dropped the band in a 'I did nothing wrong, it is them'-way.

So him now complaining openly the last year about things he already knew from the start is part of the game of winning souls.

It is coming.

Axl's problem is that he cannot get sincere musicians anymore (last ones were Buckethead and Brain after a lot of persuasion, but they left), because a sincere musician would not want to be in this band for money or career reasons (which are the only reasons you would now join Guns).

And you can hear this definitely live, it sounds like a really professional, musically advanced, diverse session band Rihanna would hire in for a tour.

Not an authentic Rock and Roll band, but a band that tries really hard to sound and look like an authetntic Rock and Roll band.

The people close to the band for so long, that were there for sincere reasons, have almost all left, including me last year.

It has unfortunately become a jukebox nostalgia act with session musicians because Axl made the wrong decisions concerning band members.

He made the sincere ones leave and was left over with the leeches who are not yet done with him.

For the ones in love with this charade, do not worry, they won't quit, this will go on for years to come.

"In This Grave" wink.gif

Edited by Young_Gun

"I'd like to thank Irving Azoff for giving me this opportunity to bring this new music to the world. His enthusiasm and dedication to this project, as well as his contribution to the entire music industry really blows my mind." - brian wilson, imagination liner notes (1998).

axl wasn't smart enough to realize how lucky he was to work with somebody as irving azoff. it takes real talent to spoil everything, axl has that kind of talent.

A very clever observation on the supposed "insider's" writing style compared to the original quote on HTGTH:

Been following this insider happening and registered to point out a thing I noticed no one seems to have pointed out, while it is the first thing to look at when trying to determine if someone is who they say they are. Look at the way the insiders type, their punctuation and writing style. We all can recognize some of our friends and family by the way they mistype or have their own unique way of typing. Watch this:

demolition: To all the haters : I'm sorry for you not sorry for me. You don't know who you can trust now or who to believe.
Remember these words when the album comes out.
I'm out of here

You see how he starts a new line, after he ends a sentence with a dot? He goes to another line by tapping ENTER while there is no need. That is unique, very peculiar. That is the wrong way of going to another line. Now look at the one on NewGNR:

Robin F~: Also, don't be surprised if you hear a previously unreleased song or 2 played live for the first time. From what I hear, Axl is wanting to test the waters. Keep your fingers crossed that it is either "Forgotten" or Atlas Shrugged". Whatever it is, you can be sure that it will be sweeeeeeeet!

He uses the proper way of using the next line, totally different to demolition.

Now look at the way the insider in this thread did:

youthinkso: Axl actually gave up on that after the Azoff thing, so he let it go and was content being a jukebox nostalgia act, which the band at the moment still is.
Axl wants to change that now.
So not all is a happy cakefest as you see it.

Exact same peculiar mistake with the new line after the end of a sentence, after the dot as demolition. Also look at the tone, Robin F~ sounds like a soft kind dork who wants people to like him while demolition and youthinkso are both cold, distant and with a screw you morons-mentality. So in short, people hang on to what the fake insider at NewGNR is saying who claims to be demolition (which he is not) and you made the real demolition go away. Yup, I have lots of free time today.

Can't begin to imagine how soul-destroying it must be to see the fruits of a decade of labour, your passion project, be met with indifference and come to naught because of boardroom shenanigans and corporate manoeuvres. I hope for Axl's sake CDII and III are released some day. It's rare for an artist to have such a grand vision and to possess such ambition. While I didn't love all of CD (I think SOD plods along and Riad is overproduced), I still think it's a masterpiece and a monument to Axl's artistic ability. I like Slash and Duff and Izzy's solo stuff, but nothing moves me like TWAT or Madagascar. You can say it's Axl's fault because he broke up the old band, but it's pretty clear that none of them could handle being together. Izzy left VR, which broke up after a few years anyway. They all like to play their own kind of music, as they should. There was just a brief moment when they all made amazing music together. None of Bucket's solo stuff is as awe-inspiring to me as his solo on TWAT. And it's sad that he left. Again, maybe Axl was taking too long with lyrics, but maybe a lot of it was just due to lack of support. Finck is happier in NIN, but I'll miss his music.

It's a damn shame. I don't want Axl to be a martyr, even though it seems to be what he wants in the end. I want Axl to win.

• Like 4

How can you possibly be impressed by this?

How can you not see that ths person has actually revealed nothing? All they've done is play upon existing suspicions about what's happening.

Bumblefoot was pissed. So this person added a story explaining that.

Buckethead is now looked upon with great affection. So this person capitalized upon that by vindicating his agenda.

Axl openly said Finck may have left due to conflicting reports. This person merely elaborated on that.

Many people have expressed a figure close to 30 regarding new songs. This person claimed 29, which I believe is a figure used by Tommy.

As for that pathetic attempt at a lyric prediction, we already know there is a song called Soul Monster. Not exactly reassuring that they would explicitly allude to the existence of that song (particularly given the original insider didn't refer the title of Sorry).

Some of you need to get familiar with the notion of cold reading. Anybody could devise this fan-fiction.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

OK, here's the deal with all the GNR rumors. Some cupcakes tried to get attention by starting rumors, as they had seen others get. I called a few out on it personally, smacked 'em down and their panties are still all bunched up over it, so they've been going to different GNR fansites, they create an account with an IP scrambler, post these fake stories, and then disappear. They're 1) trying to get me back for bruising their ego, 2) they're trying to mindfuck the *real* GNR fans and make them lose faith in the band and bandmembers they've gotten to know over the years, 3) they saw someone else get a lot of attention in a similar scenario recently, and want some attention themselves, from fans, and from me.

All they want to do is hurt the fans and the band. All the credible GNR fansites see it and have been deleting the silly posts by their own choice. Don't buy into it. Don't stand for it. And don't believe a WORD of it. If the people spreading this would like to come forward and show who they are, I'd be happy to bring them into a courtroom with a libel suit, and if they can prove their statements to be true I'll cover all costs and whatever else. But that wouldn't happen because every word of it is made up and that's why they don't stick around and remain in hiding.

To any news sites that spread the rumors without fact-checking, that'll post anything any sociopath makes up and give it a platform, you need to do better.

To sum it up, I have a life, you have a life, these particular cupcakes don't - they're just trying to tear us both down, because they're bitter.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke) Don't give these people power, and don't do nothing. Find out who they are, and hold them personally accountable for fucking with you and the band.

OK, back to making music, loving my band, my family, the fans, and looking forward to seeing you all as soon as possible"

--Remember when Ron posted that? I think that pretty much covers the above posts. Basically it's fan fiction, he could have left at any point but he's still around! also there was leaks in 2007 and I'm not 100% sure but I think sorry was one of the leaks explaining this guys "insider knowledge". I call bullshit, but entertaining nonetheless.

The man that posted the Sorry lyrics was most likely a hoarder. Those that came claiming to be him had inaccurate posts - I mean, really, they wouldnt tour in 2011? Especially not in the states? Yes, lies. He sounds exactly like that 'LLL' guy and he said the same things. Both (most likely the same person) pretend to be insiders but ended up trying to explain us why Brain and Bucket were the real deal and the ones that loved GnR more than others, even though Brain used to consider himself a hired hand. They both wasted most of their times trying to put Ron down for whatever insane reason while the guy that posted the Sorry lyrics did nothing other than... yup, post lyrics.

I dont know why you all still fall for it after all these years. Even a twitter account that anybody can run thats been around for years is more believable than some insane people claiming to be possibly a hoarder or friend of a hoarder that heard the Sorry chorus. That's how fucked up it is.

Just because a friend of mine heard the chorus to The General and wanted to share the lyrics with me does not mean I'm an insider, especially if I dont have a registered account so anyone can claim to be me. :lol:

To all the haters : remember these words. You suck so much.

Wake up. I am gonna pretend to be that HTGTH guy. I heard some lyrics.

Stay tuned.

I'm out of here.

Not sure if I believe this is the same as the Sorry guy.

That said, I do believe that axl brought a new album to the record company in 2010 and it was denied. I do believe that he wishes he could have brain, bucket, and robin back. I also believe that axl wants to release old stuff, as he spent years of his life working on it.

I don't believe that bumblefoot wants to screw axl and leave after he gets writing credits. I also don't believe that Finck left because he thought Slash was returning. I'm sure he would ask axl about it before just quitting this project he has been part of for 10 years.

I do believe that arzoff sabotaged the band. I don't believe that he is a blocking a new album.

You assholes always freak out and accuse people of lying when they share stories from behind the scenes. That's why I don't bother sharing most of the shit I hear. Just the other day, I posted the most harmless and innocuous story about Axl being a cool party host. And I was challenged by groghan and several of his epic dumbass essays. You assholes would fucking meltdown in nerd rage if you actually had to digest real stories about what happens behind the scenes, with Axl or anyone else in the industry. Maybe one day the mods will try and run a forum that reflects reality in some small way, instead of feeling the responsibility of providing an online refuge for fifteen fanatical weirdos. Normal people with worthwhile thoughts to share leave. And the only people left are those like MSL and wfuckinga who only stick around to cupcake the imminently trollable fanatical weirdos.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing
  • Like 1

You assholes always freak out and accuse people of lying when they share stories from behind the scenes. That's why I don't bother sharing most of the shit I hear. Just the other day, I posted the most harmless and innocuous story about Axl being a cool party host. And I was challenged by groghan and several of his epic dumbass essays. You assholes would fucking meltdown in nerd rage if you actually had to digest real stories about what happens behind the scenes, with Axl or anyone else in the industry. Maybe one day the mods will try and run a forum that reflects reality in some small way, instead of feeling the responsibility of providing an online refuge for fifteen fanatical weirdos. Normal people with worthwhile thoughts to share leave. And the only people left are those like MSL and wfuckinga who only stick around to cupcake the imminently trollable fanatical weirdos.

No. Anyone could go on and create an account and say "Hi, I'm the guy who leaked the sorry lyrics in 2007, heres some more stuff I know."

It's not that we're freaking out and accusing them of lying, it's just that you can't believe everyone. Not everyone is honest and truthful and we have no reason to believe that this person is. He said there would be no touring in 2011, we had a year full of it. He said axl hates the current band, axl says it's his favorite lineup.

It's not that the mods run a forum that is oblivious to reality, it's just that there's no reason to believe something that has no factual basis. Anyone with a computer and a keyboard can easily create an account and post on here pretending to be someone or no someone when in reality they are just a normal person who knows nothing.

He said there would be no touring in 2011, we had a year full of it.

Where did he say there would be NO touring in 2011? He specifically said "So don't expect anything in 2011 except small touring, festivals, things like that" and that is exactly what we got in 2011.

Edited by Young_Gun
  • Like 1

Everything this person says fits perfectly. His points fully explain everything that's happened with Axl since Chinese Democracy.

And I'm not shocked that most people here refuse to believe it.

I think people on here would rather talk about Axl's shoes or trying to get Team Brazil to throw them a bone...

Everything this person says fits perfectly. His points fully explain everything that's happened with Axl since Chinese Democracy.

And I'm not shocked that most people here refuse to believe it.

I think people on here would rather talk about Axl's shoes or trying to get Team Brazil to throw them a bone...

"Oh look, Beta replied to my Tweet! Oh look, Fernando had a three hour meeting! They MUST be so good! Axl truly is a god!"