Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

DON’T CALL ME SINNER
I AIN’T YOUR SAINT
DON’T WANT YOUR HISTORY
DON’T NEED YOUR FATE
YOUR RELIGIONS A JOKE
YOUR LEGEND A LIE
GIVE UP THE GHOST
AND FUCKING DIE
YOU POLUTE THE AIRWAYS
WITH YOUR DRIVELING SHIT
YOU CRY TO THE MASSES
LIKE A HOMELESS W---
SAYIN’ GIVE ME YOUR MONEY
AN I’LL SPREAD THE WORD
GET A REAL JOB ! CAUSE
YOU LIE LIKE A TURD
TAX WRITE-OFF’S + SHELTERS + SUCH
FUNDED BY THE IGNORANT BUCKS
KEEP YOU LIVING ON CLOUD NINE
I HOPE TO HELL THE PEACE YOU FIND
SUFFOCATES YOUR WORTHLESS SOUL
AND LEAVES YOU ROTING IN A 6 FOOT HOLE
NO HEAVEN NO HELL
JUST YOUR FAMILY ALIVE
TO BE DEVOURED BY ONE OF YOUR KIND !!!

what was this ..silkworms 1? it works with silkworms music.

Yeah, Axl allegedly (Still haven't seen a shred of proof despite people here preaching it like gospel.) gave her a beating 20 years ago, so what? I've had a fair share of exes get violent with me, and I wouldn't dream of trying to get rich off of any of their private feelings towards me from when times were better. Pathetic.

This. Not that domestic violence is ever ok but I've been in very passionate relationships that turn violent on both sides. So I can understand how that happens. But I can't imagine selling that persons love letters etc. Aside from that, the clothes, notebooks etc aren't even hers, just things he never got back from her.

This is low. Period. She was the only ex of Axl's that I had sympathy for. That's pretty much out the window now. Axl is no angel; but clearly she isn't either.

Yeah, Axl allegedly (Still haven't seen a shred of proof despite people here preaching it like gospel.) gave her a beating 20 years ago, so what? I've had a fair share of exes get violent with me, and I wouldn't dream of trying to get rich off of any of their private feelings towards me from when times were better. Pathetic.

This. Not that domestic violence is ever ok but I've been in very passionate relationships that turn violent on both sides. So I can understand how that happens. But I can't imagine selling that persons love letters etc. Aside from that, the clothes, notebooks etc aren't even hers, just things he never got back from her.

This is low. Period. She was the only ex of Axl's that I had sympathy for. That's pretty much out the window now. Axl is no angel; but clearly she isn't either.

You are assuming that she is betraying Axl in some way. What if she called and asked him and he said "go for it."

Some of you always assume the best about Axl and the worst about people associate with him. Truth is, NONE of us know what has transpired between the two in recent years, and NONE of us know how Axl feels about this.

Don't you think if Axl was against this happening, he would have spoken out about it? He sues everybody and their brother at the drop of a hat, and took the time to come to this forum to call a life-time die-hard fan of his a dumb lesbian c*nt amongst other juvenile insults over a story she reported on..........don't you think if he was really angry by Erin selling these items, he would have spoken up about it????

• Like 2

You are assuming that she is betraying Axl in some way. What if she called and asked him and he said "go for it."

Some of you always assume the best about Axl and the worst about people associate with him. Truth is, NONE of us know what has transpired between the two in recent years, and NONE of us know how Axl feels about this.

Don't you think if Axl was against this happening, he would have spoken out about it? He sues everybody and their brother at the drop of a hat, and took the time to come to this forum to call a life-time die-hard fan of his a dumb lesbian c*nt amongst other juvenile insults over a story she reported on..........don't you think if he was really angry by Erin selling these items, he would have spoken up about it????

Yes Groghan, he would have spoken about it, which is why we still don't know the reason his hatred for Slash runs so deep, his side of the story on nearly everything and why we don't have any albums. All because he loves to tell us everything. The man is definitely an open book, you are so right about that. Have you ever thought that maybe he dealt with Madison here because here is the only place he knew of to contact her. How do you know he hasn't said anything to Erin in private? It's not as if she'd say anything. She never mentioned a word about any abuse until Stephanie convinced her to, right?

• Like 1

It was her Uncle.

Her brother Edan does a lot of "oldies circuit" stuff and his dad & uncle sang backing vocals on his albums, so he's more involved in the 'family business'.

The problems between Phil and Don rival every other band with siblings when it comes to fighting, but he sounded like a good dad, and it does suck when a mom has to bury her son,even if he's in his 70s (same with Lou Reed, who's mom is still alive).

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/phil-everlys-son-jason-remembers-his-rock-pioneer-dad-exclusive-20140106

Whatever Erin's reason for selling it, she got a good payday out of it.

I wonder if Vanessa posting the UYI itineraries was making Team Brazil wonder what old crap of Axl's they can sell?

Edited by dalsh327

It was her Uncle.

Her brother Edan does a lot of "oldies circuit" stuff and his dad & uncle sang backing vocals on his albums, so he's more involved in the 'family business'.

The problems between Phil and Don rival every other band with siblings when it comes to fighting, but he sounded like a good dad, and it does suck when a mom has to bury her son,even if he's in his 70s (same with Lou Reed, who's mom is still alive).

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/phil-everlys-son-jason-remembers-his-rock-pioneer-dad-exclusive-20140106

I wonder if Vanessa posting the UYI itineraries was making Team Brazil wonder what old crap of Axl's they can sell?

Wheres the UYI itineraries?

Yes Groghan, he would have spoken about it, which is why we still don't know the reason his hatred for Slash runs so deep, his side of the story on nearly everything and why we don't have any albums. All because he loves to tell us everything. The man is definitely an open book, you are so right about that. Have you ever thought that maybe he dealt with Madison here because here is the only place he knew of to contact her. How do you know he hasn't said anything to Erin in private? It's not as if she'd say anything. She never mentioned a word about any abuse until Stephanie convinced her to, right?

Sigh. Don't you ever get tired of trying to fight with people and just want to have normal conversations with people?

Where exactly did I say he was an open book? You don't have to exaggerate everything. Not every post has to be a fight or mudslinging. It's OK to just chat with people.

He could have gotten ahold of Madison in private as well. He had her phone number, her email address and could have sent her a message on this forum. YOU are proving my point. We don't know what happened behind the scenes - which is why it is silly for people to act like Erin was screwing Axl over. Because none of us know what went on or what Axl thought about her selling the items. Some of the posters on here always assume that Axl is right and other people are wrong.

I have no idea if Erin spoke out about Axl beating her up before Stephanie also did. I don't follow their personal lives that closely. Not really interested in all that type of drama. My only interest in that area now is that I hope Axl has reached a place in his life where he no longer beats his women.

But good try. You and a couple others are in full force today trying to argue with people. Not taking the bait. Love to chat about GnR, not interested in arguing and fighting with you guys.

Sigh. Don't you ever get tired of trying to fight with people and just want to have normal conversations with people?

Where exactly did I say he was an open book? You don't have to exaggerate everything. Not every post has to be a fight or mudslinging. It's OK to just chat with people.

He could have gotten ahold of Madison in private as well. He had her phone number, her email address and could have sent her a message on this forum. YOU are proving my point. We don't know what happened behind the scenes - which is why it is silly for people to act like Erin was screwing Axl over. Because none of us know what went on or what Axl thought about her selling the items. Some of the posters on here always assume that Axl is right and other people are wrong.

I have no idea if Erin spoke out about Axl beating her up before Stephanie also did. I don't follow their personal lives that closely. Not really interested in all that type of drama. My only interest in that area now is that I hope Axl has reached a place in his life where he no longer beats his women.

But good try. You and a couple others are in full force today trying to argue with people. Not taking the bait. Love to chat about GnR, not interested in arguing and fighting with you guys.

How did he have her e-mail, phone number and personal address, and how would you know this? It definitely isn't common knowledge.

BTW, you responded. You already took the bait. :thumbsup:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Because she ran the net's number one GnR forum for 7-8 years. Jarmo goes on tour with the band, you don't think Axl could figure out how to contact Madison. Really?

I took your "bait" because, like I said, I come here to chat about GnR. I don't believe every topic has to be full of insults and negativity. I'm responding to specific things you said.

I seriously don't get you and a couple other guys on here. Why not just come and chat with other GnR fans? Isn't that more interesting than always insulting people or trying to get people pissed off? Brainsaber does it because he is just a complete tool, but you seem like a smart guy, with a good sense of humor - why always go the route of always harassing people?

Edited by Groghan

Because she ran the net's number one GnR forum for 7-8 years. Jarmo goes on tour with the band, you don't think Axl could figure out how to contact Madison. Really?

I took your "bait" because, like I said, I come here to chat about GnR. I don't believe every topic has to be full of insults and negativity. I'm responding to specific things you said.

I seriously don't get you and a couple other guys on here. Why not just come and chat with other GnR fans? Isn't that more interesting than always insulting people or trying to get people pissed off? Brainsaber does it because he is just a complete tool, but you seem like a smart guy, with a good sense of humor - why always go the route of always harassing people?

You're using Jarmo as a basis for Madison? You have anything better than that, because seriously, that's weak. One sucked dick to the point of Axl accepting his tossed salad, the other spread information that Axl apparently thought was a lie. Why not confront the person you think is lying about you in the same exact place that they are telling the supposed lies?

I don't ask for or want you to "get me". I don't care what anybody here thinks of me, and I'm not going to make an exception for you. If chatting consists of insulting Axl fans and whining about no new music, you definitely do an excellent job of it. I do have to give you credit for that.

• Like 1

You're using Jarmo as a basis for Madison? You have anything better than that, because seriously, that's weak. One sucked dick to the point of Axl accepting his tossed salad, the other spread information that Axl apparently thought was a lie. Why not confront the person you think is lying about you in the same exact place that they are telling the supposed lies?

I don't ask for or want you to "get me". I don't care what anybody here thinks of me, and I'm not going to make an exception for you. If chatting consists of insulting Axl fans and whining about no new music, you definitely do an excellent job of it. I do have to give you credit for that.

Why wouldn't they be an apt comparison? They both run a GnR forum. And Axl didn't exactly "confront" Madison.

You said that maybe this was the only way that Axl could get ahold of Madison....now you are changing your tune a bit and saying he came here to confront her where she was talking about him. Which is it? Now you are pulling a Soulmonster trick - that crazy Dude.

Bottom line, if Axl had wanted to confront or simply talk to Madison, he could have easily did it. Maribeth/Warchild keeps in contact with Beta. You don't think Madison had that same access?

Maybe that's the problem. Why not care about what other people think about you? We are all just people, most of us are GnR fans. There are tons of people that I've chatted here with that I'd love to meet up in real life with at a concert. Why not be positive and accepting of people? Why not be friendly with others on here, why always have the stand-off attitude? I don't want you to make an exception for me. But why so guarded? Why not open up a little bit - you might be surprised at what happens.

Whining about no new music..........sure. I'll admit to that one. That certainly makes me a bad fan. Wishing my favorite singer put out albums more than once every 20 years.

Insulting Axl fans? Seriously? I'm a bigger fan of Axl's music than 99% of the people on this forum. I insult the crazy fanatics that bow down and praise everything he does. But actually, you do that as well. You are always insulting people, so it's a little odd that you bash me for doing it as well. But whatever.

Why wouldn't they be an apt comparison? They both run a GnR forum. And Axl didn't exactly "confront" Madison.

You said that maybe this was the only way that Axl could get ahold of Madison....now you are changing your tune a bit and saying he came here to confront her where she was talking about him. Which is it? Now you are pulling a Soulmonster trick - that crazy Dude.

Bottom line, if Axl had wanted to confront or simply talk to Madison, he could have easily did it. Maribeth/Warchild keeps in contact with Beta. You don't think Madison had that same access?

Maybe that's the problem. Why not care about what other people think about you? We are all just people, most of us are GnR fans. There are tons of people that I've chatted here with that I'd love to meet up in real life with at a concert. Why not be positive and accepting of people? Why not be friendly with others on here, why always have the stand-off attitude? I don't want you to make an exception for me. But why so guarded? Why not open up a little bit - you might be surprised at what happens.

Whining about no new music..........sure. I'll admit to that one. That certainly makes me a bad fan. Wishing my favorite singer put out albums more than once every 20 years.

Insulting Axl fans? Seriously? I'm a bigger fan of Axl's music than 99% of the people on this forum. I insult the crazy fanatics that bow down and praise everything he does. But actually, you do that as well. You are always insulting people, so it's a little odd that you bash me for doing it as well. But whatever.

Madison would have had to willingly give him her personal info. Do you have any evidence that she did so, or not?

I'm not bashing you for insulting people, I'm pointing out the fact that you claimed that there was something more interesting than insulting people when you clearly don't know what that would be any more than I do.

I think if she had gotten permission, someone would have come to her defense by now. Or you would think that she would come to her own defense on the matter. I also could be wrong but I find it hard to believe axl would be ok with his love letters being bought and sold to total strangers.

Even on the off chance that he did give the ok, I would still think its distasteful.

It was her Uncle.

Wheres the UYI itineraries?

9c36d772629111e390120a57c9c3245e_8.jpg