Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

I wonder if Axl regrets her being his inspiration for SCOM?

There was a quote somewhere where Axl said he found it hard to sing certain songs because his feelings changed about that person, pretty obvious he was taking about Erin and SCOM. Can't remember where I read/heard it (can't even remember if it was written or spoken!).

I asked if you were saying that this story shouldn't be allowed on the forum which was a clear question. You chose to side step the question and toss a personal insult in. The fact is that this is a news story involving GN'R/Axl and that's why it's being discussed on a GN'R board.

There has been no side step or insult.

It was just advice, that's all. If you cannot understand what I am saying it is fine.

The whole "smarter than thou" thing that you're doing here is so old and busted on these forums. I have a firm grasp on what you're saying and I've explained the forums opposing view twice now.

Please don't be this person. I do not post anymore, Erin is humiliating Axl, UK Subs wants a channel with Guns. I was only offering advice

Feel free to PM me on this if you wish to continue the conversation. We've both started our case several times now and there's no point in continuing to carry it out in the thread where people are trying to discuss the topic.

There is no case, no conversation. It was just advice. I was trying to be helpful and nice.

I am just going to log out and not post again for another year. I am too old for people keep picking fights with me all the time, genuinely.

Carry on

I doubt Axl is phased by it. How much other stuff has been made public over the years in books..etc. he's probably more pissed off when those illusion pro shots leaked, or when going down leaked.

He has probably got more stuff to worry about than to care about this stuff.

One basic fact some of you need to grasp:

Discussing something is not approving of it.

It's a bit tabloid though. I'd move this topic to Anything Goes. Or perhaps it is time to open an Ex-Wives and Girlfriends section?

With respect, how would you describe Axl's potential purchase of a tiger?

Selling those personal things is not right.

The wedding ring ok, but love letters, breakup notes, legal documents??

It's a person's life, if you don't want it destroy it, don't give it away. It's like giving away something you don't have the right to give away. And exchange money for it, whatever the reason for the money? Not cool, on top of not being right.

Oh please, what the fuck are you whining about - they are erin's personal effects and she has the right to do whatever the fuck she feels like doing with them - if axl doesn't want them out there, he can pay an exorbitant amount for them --

• Like 1

One basic fact some of you need to grasp:

Discussing something is not approving of it.

It's a bit tabloid though. I'd move this topic to Anything Goes. Or perhaps it is time to open an Ex-Wives and Girlfriends section?

With respect, how would you describe Axl's potential purchase of a tiger?

Winning!

• Like 1

I doubt Axl is phased by it. How much other stuff has been made public over the years in books..etc. he's probably more pissed off when those illusion pro shots leaked, or when going down leaked.

Stephanie gave him writers block for about 15 years by being mean to him. I think he will care!

LOL. So now people are claiming that Axl didn't physically abuse Erin?

Because she went to a GnR show or because she kept mementos from their time together? Holy sh*t.

You guys and your Axl worship are toooooo much.

One person states something which isn't even verbatim what you've said they said and it turns into "people" are claiming it.

LOL your twist on wording is toooo much.

• Like 2

LOL. So now people are claiming that Axl didn't physically abuse Erin?

Because she went to a GnR show or because she kept mementos from their time together? Holy sh*t.

You guys and your Axl worship are toooooo much.

You going to provide some proof that it did or just continue babbling on like normal?

The letters capture Axl's then mood-swings. That's what I suspect tabloid media will play upon.

Perhaps the organizers of this auction could have made its content unreadable to the public.

Stephanie gave him writers block for about 15 years by being mean to him. I think he will care!

I think we all know there is a wealth of material written in the 15 year period and I'm sure the delay release of Chinese was nothing to with Stephanie and more to do with revolving band members and fine tuning.

I think we all know there is a wealth of material written in the 15 year period and I'm sure the delay release of Chinese was nothing to with Stephanie and more to do with revolving band members and fine tuning.

I wasn't suggesting it had anything to do with releasing stuff. Just paraphrasing Axl's own words that suggest he is deeply affected by words and actions of ex loves.
  • Like 1

Fortunately for Axl, the media stopped caring about him a long time ago.

Regardless of who wins these possessions, it's likely we will never hear the details.

That must be why Trunk was interviewed about his interview with Axl and his appearance on Kimmel made national news. Not to mention all of the media that carried his HOF denial. Definitely no media interest in Axl at all right?

Seriously, can we get that facepalm emoticon back?

Legally, it has to be classified as a form of defamation. Surely GNR attorneys will have little difficulty in challenging this?

I don't see how? At the end of the day it's her stuff that she has a right to sell. I think all arguments are probably moral rather than legal. I suppose there might be some recourse over the assault charge sheet as perhaps stuff like that always remains property of the state.