Boardwalk Empire

Carne_asaDA

I enjoyed the majority or this season. Last weeks episode was very slow but the finale was insane! Not enough boobs this season though. They should give Capone his own spinoff.

i would love for a capone spinoff.

as for the finale it was amazing. the way they said farewell to such an amazing character was so well done. i usually do not get emotional watching tv or movies but that was really moving. i also love how hbo has the balls to take out main characters at any given time. im still waiting to see if AMC has the balls to kill daryl.

I enjoyed the majority or this season. Last weeks episode was very slow but the finale was insane! Not enough boobs this season though. They should give Capone his own spinoff.

i would love for a capone spinoff.

as for the finale it was amazing. the way they said farewell to such an amazing character was so well done. i usually do not get emotional watching tv or movies but that was really moving. i also love how hbo has the balls to take out main characters at any given time. im still waiting to see if AMC has the balls to kill daryl.

Usually they kill off characters in later seasons but Boardwalk Empire they did it as early as season two. Game of Thrones doesn't count since it was a sourced material.

As for the not enough boobs, Patricia Arquette shows more boob in her cleavage than most women on the show topless. That said, I miss Paz De La Huerta.

Fatty boobs don't count

Maybe they will cast Diora Baird next season.

HBO tends to start their shows off with a ton of nudity and eventually minimize it and tell a story instead.

Yeah, that's because middle-aged women start to watch it and complain... See Sopranos....

SPOILER ALERT Who was it that shot Johnny Torrio??

It was a hit by ordered by Hymie Weiss and Bugs Moran. Members of the North Side Gang hoping to avenge Dean O'Banion's death.

Fatty boobs don't count

Maybe they will cast Diora Baird next season.

HBO tends to start their shows off with a ton of nudity and eventually minimize it and tell a story instead.

Yeah, that's because middle-aged women start to watch it and complain... See Sopranos....

Next they will complain about the violence.

It was a hit by ordered by Hymie Weiss and Bugs Moran. Members of the North Side Gang hoping to avenge Dean O'Banion's death.

Then who was it that actually killed O'Banion? Torrio gave orders to Capone to kill O'Banion. Van Alden volunteers for it and Capone gives him the go ahead. But some other dudes walk in and shoot O'Banion?

I was beginning to think that Capone had something to do with the attempted murder of Torrio. He wanted to take over. Plus, did it not look like a set up when Torrio walked out of the room and as soon as he does, the phone ring for Capone and they start shooting at him from across the street?

Then who was it that actually killed O'Banion? Torrio gave orders to Capone to kill O'Banion. Van Alden volunteers for it and Capone gives him the go ahead. But some other dudes walk in and shoot O'Banion?

I was beginning to think that Capone had something to do with the attempted murder of Torrio. He wanted to take over. Plus, did it not look like a set up when Torrio walked out of the room and as soon as he does, the phone ring for Capone and they start shooting at him from across the street?

That man who killed O'Banion was Frankie Yale, Capone's former boss from Brooklyn now working for Joe Masseria. Yale was in Chicago on business and he did it as a favor to his old friend.

Yeah, the writers made it look ambigulous but in real life it was The North Side Gang that went after Torrio. Torrio did not have the intention to retire but after getting shot he realized he was too old for it.