Do you think Perla instigates?

Gia

No more than Beta........Fernando.............Del.................

And let's be real. Most of the hate on here for her is solely because she is Slash's wife. If Axl was married to her, people on this forum would be praising her for speaking her mind and not caring about what other people think.

Her comments seem like she is half crazy and just having a good time. Poking a little fun, but not in a mean way.

Beta/Fernando/Del/Axl on the other hand, they seem way more mean-spirited. They make comments about people being cancers, racists, motherfuckers, lesbian cunts. Tell us to suck their dicks.

One does things for a laugh, one does things because they are bitter and angry.

I wish Axl would release new music so people wouldn't be bored enough to talk about stuff like this.

• Like 2

And let's be real. Most of the hate on here for her is solely because she is Slash's wife. If Axl was married to her, people on this forum would be praising her for speaking her mind and not caring about what other people think.

People here have been pretty critical of Beta and things she's said before, so I don't think that's true

• Like 1

Her comments seem like she is half crazy and just having a good time. Poking a little fun, but not in a mean way.

Beta/Fernando/Del/Axl on the other hand, they seem way more mean-spirited. They make comments about people being cancers, racists, motherfuckers, lesbian cunts. Tell us to suck their dicks.

I wish Axl would release new music so people wouldn't be bored enough to talk about stuff like this.

100% of your posts on this forum are complaints about other posts on this forum. Fact.

• Like 2

100% of your posts on this forum are complaints about other posts on this forum. Fact.

Putting "Fact" after a sentence doesn't make it a fact, it just makes you look smug and arrogant. It is still your opinion, no matter how strongly you wish it was "fact."

How about this. If I can show you that you are wrong, will you close your account on the forum and never come back? Care to back up your 100% fact statement?

I guess the posts where I say that Axl is my favorite rock singer of all time, that CD is imo the best rock album of the last decade, that I would pay hundreds of dollars for a box set tomorrow...............you must have missed all of those.

I'd come up with a clever insult to say about your posting history, followed by a "fact"...........but to be honest, I can't really remember anything you've ever posted before. So I'll just ask you if you are willing to back up your statement? Which I hope is just you being ignorant and carrying a silly grudge and isn't you purposely lying. Deal?

Two words, Canter Banter

Allegedly, I would rather be married to the evil forces of Skeletor

That's actually a great Idea, thanks, I'm gonna do that

I always feel so shy about posting there though :lol:

Edited by Gia

Putting "Fact" after a sentence doesn't make it a fact, it just makes you look smug and arrogant. It is still your opinion, no matter how strongly you wish it was "fact."

How about this. If I can show you that you are wrong, will you close your account on the forum and never come back? Care to back up your 100% fact statement?

I guess the posts where I say that Axl is my favorite rock singer of all time, that CD is imo the best rock album of the last decade, that I would pay hundreds of dollars for a box set tomorrow...............you must have missed all of those.

I'd come up with a clever insult to say about your posting history, followed by a "fact"...........but to be honest, I can't really remember anything you've ever posted before. So I'll just ask you if you are willing to back up your statement? Which I hope is just you being ignorant and carrying a silly grudge and isn't you purposely lying. Deal?

It's an expression. Of course it's not meant as a literal, scientific statement. People use "fact." for opinions and exaggerations all the time. Have you really never seen is used in that manner before?

Also, do you deny that you complain incessantly about other posts?

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

Wait.

How is saying she and her kids like CD, as well as stating that VR "isn't his best work" instigating anything?

She said her kids listen to it, but they also listen to Mickey Mouse

Wait.

How is saying she and her kids like CD, as well as stating that VR "isn't his best work" instigating anything?

She said her kids listen to it, but they also listen to Mickey Mouse

Didn't she say, "they like it but they also like Elmo..."

Yeah, she said that but she said "But that goes without saying".

I guess I wasn't looking at it as an insult.

It's an expression. Of course it's not meant as a literal, scientific statement. People use "fact." for opinions and exaggerations all the time. Have you really never seen is used in that manner before?

Also, do you deny that you complain incessantly about other posts?

Sorry. You just said 100% and then said "fact"........I was taking you for your word.

So just for future reference. If you say "fact" you actually are just exaggerating your opinion, and if you say 100% - you don't really mean 100%. OK, I think I got it.

Of course not. I never denied that I complain about other people's posts. Sort of like you are doing right now...........

I look forward to seeing your complaints about the axl worshippers on here who complain about other posters on a daily basis. It will be fun to see what their reaction is to your post (complaining about people complaining).

Edited by Groghan