BUMBLEFOOT: If I Have To Choose Between GUNS N' ROSES And The Rest Of My Life, I'm Out

gunsguy

Fuck him. He's always shooting his mouth off. Make some money on your own then. Shut up.

Bumblefoot is the biggest advocate we have in the band for new music, you dumb fucker. Why piss on him when he's the best thing we've got going for us right now?

Edited by Flayer
  • Like 2

Fuck him. He's always shooting his mouth off. Make some money on your own then. Shut up.

Ya, how dare a grown adult speak his mind about the band that he is a member in. Especially when he does it SO often, like 1-2 times a year.

Without Axl Rose and Beta/Fernando, he'd be flipping burgers at McDonald's.

Some of you people are absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

Purely speculation, but anyone else think Ron might be getting fired?

How is it that Dizzy and Richard especially know about 2014 plans, but Ron knows absolutely nothing and can't even get an answer when he asks? Maybe they're thinking about letting him go, but want to wait until a replacement is ready to step in since they know Ron will tell the world as soon as he knows.

Again, purely speculation.

You're a news reporter, right? Shouldn't you be out there trying to figure this out instead of asking us? Do something useful for once.

Yes, I am a news reporter. What a wonderful observation. And like the other news reporters I am discussing the topic as a fan. I make one post as opposed to their 20 or so, and you jump down my throat. Gee, I wonder why. As you would say, need a tissue?

Actually, I looked through the newswire and noticed something stunning. All of your breaking news stories have been deleted. Wait... what do you mean you haven't posted a single thing? I don't think a tissue is going to help me with your amazing lack of productivity. Time to start calling you Axl.

I'm not going to derail this thread into an argument about my productivity. I'll leave you with this - I'm selective about which news threads I post in the Headlines section, but you can find several throughout the forum. And Media Crew does more than just post news articles. ;)

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss this further, or hell PM an admin. I see you've found a new crusade for your dumb internet persona, and I wish you a safe voyage. Now back on topic -

So you're a news reporter that is selective about posting nothing as far as actual news is concerned, but is quick to start hurling insults when called out on his incompetence. Interesting.
Oi! Don't be a dick please - he didn't deserve that. Thanks.

bumblefoot has every right to speak his mind. a guy that is in the band cannot even get any information from the management of the band that is pretty disturbing.

i wonder if TB sent a message back that read "complaints,complaints,complaints"

Exactly.

What kind of band operates like this?

Purely speculation, but anyone else think Ron might be getting fired?

How is it that Dizzy and Richard especially know about 2014 plans, but Ron knows absolutely nothing and can't even get an answer when he asks? Maybe they're thinking about letting him go, but want to wait until a replacement is ready to step in since they know Ron will tell the world as soon as he knows.

Again, purely speculation.

You're a news reporter, right? Shouldn't you be out there trying to figure this out instead of asking us? Do something useful for once.

Yes, I am a news reporter. What a wonderful observation. And like the other news reporters I am discussing the topic as a fan. I make one post as opposed to their 20 or so, and you jump down my throat. Gee, I wonder why. As you would say, need a tissue?

Actually, I looked through the newswire and noticed something stunning. All of your breaking news stories have been deleted. Wait... what do you mean you haven't posted a single thing? I don't think a tissue is going to help me with your amazing lack of productivity. Time to start calling you Axl.

I'm not going to derail this thread into an argument about my productivity. I'll leave you with this - I'm selective about which news threads I post in the Headlines section, but you can find several throughout the forum. And Media Crew does more than just post news articles. ;)

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss this further, or hell PM an admin. I see you've found a new crusade for your dumb internet persona, and I wish you a safe voyage. Now back on topic -

So you're a news reporter that is selective about posting nothing as far as actual news is concerned, but is quick to start hurling insults when called out on his incompetence. Interesting.

Oi! Don't be a dick please - he don deserve that. Thanks.

OK, I'll leave him alone.

If he's so important. How many albums is he on ? Oh unfair. Whatever. He's a yes man that takes money like a yes man

The fuck is even your point, man? Bumblefoot is the one person close to Axl who's on the same page as the fans, we don't need dipshits pointlessly insulting him when he's speaking on our behalf for the management to get its shit together and get GNR rollling again.

• Like 2

I don't want any of them to quit and as much fun as I think a short reunion tour might be for those who have never seen the band they can never recapture the magic they had when they made AFD together IMHO as they are all in different places musically now. I really wish Axl would give his current band a chance to make new music together............

Edited by classicrawker

I don't get how there's so much Buckethead talk in this thread though. I mean, Buckethead was in Guns n' Roses and he (most likely) quit because of the same reasons Ron is listing now. So obviously that hasn't changed yet. So I couldn't imagine Buckethead even wanting to re-join Guns n' Roses.

In fact, for Guns n' Roses to stop being the revolving door band it's been ever since 1993 they'd have to become stable and professional first. And obviously they're not.

So... Seems like you're going to need a lot more than a 3 hour meeting for this one Team Complaints!

He should quit this awful band. He's too talented to live with this constant bullshit.

No one's arguing that. But to suggest that he joined this band hoping he would be nothing more than a hired hand, give me a break.

I believe he thought it would work out in the long run. Singles, videos, serious promotion, aka everything else the fans were expecting from this band. Now, it seems like he's feeling dooped and he's clearly having second thoughts on how committed he can remain to this pathetic excuse of a cover band.Ron definitley thought they would record something too at some point. I can't see how you can hate on the guy.

And off topic, where's Volcano? Hmmmmm...conspiracy I say!

Edited by ARBeast
  • Like 1

He should quit this awful band. He's too talented to live with this constant bullshit.

No one's arguing that. But to suggest that he joined this band hoping he would be nothing more than a hired hand, give me a break.

I believe he thought it would work out in the long run. Singles, videos, serious promotion, aka everything else the fans were expecting from this band. Now, it seems like he's feeling dooped and he's clearly having second thoughts on how committed he can remain to this pathetic excuse of a cover band.Ron definitley thought they would record something too at some point. I can't see how you can hate on the guy.

Sometimes Axl/Beta/Fernando do things that even Volcano can't twist around to make Slash look bad.

Ron will never quit. This is his way of negotiating for more money and other perks. I wish Axl would fire this guy so we wouldn't have to hear any more of his god awful shred shit on future New GNR albums.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Sometimes Axl/Beta/Fernando do things that even Volcano can't twist around to make Slash look bad.
That never stops him from trying though...

If you think about it from Bumble's perspective it's an impossible situation.

On one hand - in theory getting into a famous band like GNR is an incredible opportunity of a lifetime - he's played bigger shows, and got a ton of exposure and so on - it would be madness to throw that away.

On the other hand - we all know things don't go as they should in GNR land. In his time in the band Ron has apparently experienced bullying, a seven year wait to write songs with the band, what seemed like a fairly in compassionate response from management to him sustaining a debilitating and life changing injury, and now it seems management's actions are causing him to have to damage his own professional reputation and they don't even have the courtesy to communicate with him when he reaches out.

I know people are saying he shouldn't go public with this stuff, but really, the insanity is that the management structure is so bad that a lead guitarist would need to go to the press to get some kind of response from management. I think Ron is amazingly talented, but his solo career was relatively modest prior to GNR simply due to virtuoso guitar skills being somewhat of a niche market - that he would be put in a situation where it seemed the most sensible thing to do to protect his personal reputation would be to return to that and leave the world of GNR fame behind says volumes about exactly how poorly this organisation is run.

Ask any up and coming want to be musician if they would quit a famous band - that it's becoming a legitimate choice for Ron says more about the band than it does about Ron.

• Like 2

I think a lot of people here underestimate Bumble. Abnormal and Normal are great albums. He's not some youtube hack, he's a talented musician that has put out quality albums, he doesn't deserve to be jacked around. That being said, just quit or not already.

• Like 2