Hey, "Team Brazil"... take notes.

Matt13

If Chinese Democracy was also a success and was on the Billboard than exactly why should Team Brazil take notes? You're implying that NIN is a superior band than Guns with that comment.

When in reality Guns N' Roses are a much more successful band.

You have to forgive him, he's trying to hold two fronts at once and it's just a bit much for him to handle. It's ok though, because it gives him an excuse not to be reporting any news on a Guns N' Roses forum after he begged for the position.
  • Like 2

I'm sorry but you could point Team Brazil to the average highschool project group and tell them to take notes. And you'd still be right!

They'd probably be amazed at how hard they work, how much they get done despite their meetings lasting less than three hours.

• Like 2

Is it even up for debate that NIN is by far a better live experience than GNR? And post a good quality video, geez.

Sorry to say this but nobody gives a fuck about NIN.
It's so very hard for you to just accept people's criticism on GnR or that people have different taste than you do, isn't it?

Lot's of people give a shit about nin. They're a completely different thing than GN'R though. Trent has always done things differently than other artists. Sometimes it's successful, sometimes it's not. None of this means GN'R should become more like them.

LOL. You'd be hard pressed to find anybody that gives a shit about either band in the real world. No amount of shitty videos that you post are going to change that. Wake up, the 90's are just as gone as the 80's.

Wow dude, you're out of touch.

Reznor just did an AMA on Reddit last night and got a colossal response. And if you don't understand what that means, then you're REALLY out of touch with modern culture.

LOL. You'd be hard pressed to find anybody that gives a shit about either band in the real world. No amount of shitty videos that you post are going to change that. Wake up, the 90's are just as gone as the 80's.

Wow dude, you're out of touch.

Reznor just did an AMA on Reddit last night and got a colossal response. And if you don't understand what that means, then you're REALLY out of touch with modern culture.

And you're brain dead if you don't think Axl would get a colossal response himself. You have no point here.

Hey "Team Brazil...take notes.

Metallica By Request

November 26, 2013

After spending the better part of the last couple of years making our film Through The Never, we are so ready to make another album... it's been far too long! And when we're locked away in the studio, history has dictated that we always need that inspirational break to soak up all the great live Metalli-energy that you guys bring to the gigs. So as we may have done once or twice before (!!), we will be hitting the road this summer, but not just for another "European vacation"... we've added a twist - YOU PICK THE SET LIST!!

As we embark on two short treks through Europe, we're going to give you, the ticket holders, the chance to vote on what songs you would like to hear at the show(s) that you attend. It will be pretty simple... pick up your ticket(s) online and you'll receive an e-mail shortly after with a code and a link to a site on which you may cast your ballot. We normally play around 18 songs a night, and since we didn't want to be left out of the fun, the band also gets to vote... and we vote for a NEW SONG! That leaves the other 17 slots for you to choose, so vote for all your favorites from the close to 140 songs we've recorded in our career and to make it more fun along the way, you'll be able to follow what you and your fellow fans are selecting by watching the site for continuous results.

Recent movie/DVD, a pick your own song tour with a new song played, interactive website, news that they're in the studio for the next album

Say what you like about them, but that's pretty cool for their fans.

Edited by Aussiegun
  • Like 2

Maybe here, from "GNR is #1" fanboy's. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone outside of these forums that agrees with you. Not to say GNR doesn't put on a great show, but it's not even comparable. NIN has more talented musicians, innovative stage production and focus on changing and not being repetitive (the exact opposite of GNR). A touring nostalgia act with an uninspired, lazy and uncaring frontman can't compete.

You can't blame Robin for choosing this....

...over this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSm7QhBhco

NIN was also at the Bridge School.

Lot's of people give a shit about nin. They're a completely different thing than GN'R though. Trent has always done things differently than other artists. Sometimes it's successful, sometimes it's not. None of this means GN'R should become more like them.

Agreed about Trent doing things differently and I don't find anything wrong with it.

As for my comment, GNR shook the world with their music NIN never did anything remotely as successful.

Hey "Team Brazil...take notes.

Metallica By Request

November 26, 2013

After spending the better part of the last couple of years making our film Through The Never, we are so ready to make another album... it's been far too long! And when we're locked away in the studio, history has dictated that we always need that inspirational break to soak up all the great live Metalli-energy that you guys bring to the gigs. So as we may have done once or twice before (!!), we will be hitting the road this summer, but not just for another "European vacation"... we've added a twist - YOU PICK THE SET LIST!!

As we embark on two short treks through Europe, we're going to give you, the ticket holders, the chance to vote on what songs you would like to hear at the show(s) that you attend. It will be pretty simple... pick up your ticket(s) online and you'll receive an e-mail shortly after with a code and a link to a site on which you may cast your ballot. We normally play around 18 songs a night, and since we didn't want to be left out of the fun, the band also gets to vote... and we vote for a NEW SONG! That leaves the other 17 slots for you to choose, so vote for all your favorites from the close to 140 songs we've recorded in our career and to make it more fun along the way, you'll be able to follow what you and your fellow fans are selecting by watching the site for continuous results.

Recent movie/DVD, a pick your own song tour with a new song played, interactive website, news that they're in the studio for the next album

Say what you like about them, but that's pretty cool for their fans.

Metallica has the best fan club by far.

• Like 1

The Tension Tour is one of the most amazing things i ever saw. Mindblowing.

But... Every time i see Finck on NIN i see an unhappy Finck for the most part.

You want a real dictator? ask for Trent Reznor.

That's funny. Robin's killed it when I saw him with Guns N' Roses and NIN, but I'd say he seemed more "into it" with Nine Inch Nails. The fact that he has (twice) abandoned GN'R for NIN leads me to believe there is something more attractive about playing with Trent than Axl.

If Chinese Democracy was also a success and was on the Billboard than exactly why should Team Brazil take notes? You're implying that NIN is a superior band than Guns with that comment.

I like you Andre, but posting in MSL's style really does not suit you well.

Is it even up for debate that NIN is by far a better live experience than GNR? And post a good quality video, geez.

Sorry to say this but nobody gives a fuck about NIN.

Nor does anyone give a fuck about you.

I like you Andre, but posting in MSL's style really does not suit you well.

You been reading his stuff lately though? He's a god damn acolyte these days.

He looks at MSL the way Mickey Mouse used to look at Minnie with the heart all around his head.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF6BXLi2OyA

Finck's having a great 'ol time.

Pay attention to the drummer... dude rocks.

I'm just confused to what they're supposed to be taking notes on?

They should be taking notes on the following:

- Getting Axl a different dietitian

- Getting Axl some singing lessons (see bridge school benefit- yeehaw!)

- How to have an intervention and explain he's nuts

- Another intervention to explain he pisses his own fans off

- Another intervention on how to release music

- Another intervention on the basic and logic your mother cannot possibly be like 5 years older than you..

- Another intervention explaining the difference between ENABLING MOOCHERS AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Case Closed. I left out the late arrivals since now that he's got it down to an hour and a half that's "improvement'.

Edited by ARBeast

- Another intervention on the basic and logic your mother cannot possibly be like 5 years older than you..

- Another intervention explaining the difference between ENABLING MOOCHERS AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Case Closed. I left out the late arrivals since now that he's got it down to an hour and a half that's "improvement'.

- I don't think Trent is in a better shape that Axl.

- Axl's voice is much better than Trent's. As a matter of fact i don't even know if i call "SINGING" to what Trent screams.

- Releasing music in GNR has legal factors involved, which is not the case for NIN or Trent for that matter. (If you read the contract that was posted you'll get why)

- The rest of it it is your opinion, which you're certainly entitled to, but still my opinion is that you're being an asshole.

You clearly don't know anything about NIN if you're writing about the 90s. Unlike GNR, NIN actually continues to release (successful) music, change their live presentation, challenge the industry and perform with some of the greatest touring lineups in the history of music.

While GNR continues to tour as a nostalgia act, NIN creates spectacular new live shows and always pushes the boundaries. Comparing the two live experiences is flat out juvenile. You can like GNR without having to think they're #1 in everything they do. Like I said, they put on a good show. But to compare them to a band that does shit that is actually interesting is foolish.

Sidenote: I don't care much for their 90s music in comparison to their later work (besides The Fragile), but nice try. Wild assumptions based on nothing once again.

Yes thats all true- but they NIN still suck, so that kind of mutes any comparison or contrast conversation. Its like comparing apples and oranges , dogs and cats, fat women and skinny chicks...depends on your fetish i guess...because this sounds like fucking layered noise augmented by a great light show. Trents shouting is the best though...

A kick to Axl nuts for trying emulate them in any mannner and any way by borrowing the guitarist for his one album of ill repute.

- I don't think Trent is in a better shape that Axl.

- Axl's voice is much better than Trent's. As a matter of fact i don't even know if i call "SINGING" to what Trent screams.

- Releasing music in GNR has legal factors involved, which is not the case for NIN or Trent for that matter. (If you read the contract that was posted you'll get why)

- The rest of it it is your opinion, which you're certainly entitled to, but still my opinion is that you're being an asshole.

- Trent runs out of breath between songs? lol

- Mickey Mouse voice impersonations give sane humans the same headache bro. Get your ears waxed or cleaned out now.

- Sure, not gonna argue this point completely. But at least trent has enough respect for his fans to put down the cheeseburger and update them. And he doesn't need his mommy's approval.

- The rest are facts. Clearly you're smoking some dank shiznit if you believe otherwise. Team Brazil are a bunch of mooching, pathetic, toxic, worthless embarressments and in a way, they've ruined Axl. They sure as hell ruined Axl more than Slash ever did. Telling somebody what they want to hear over the truth is a joke. Fuck em.

It's not an opinion, it's the truth. You're just in denial.

It's a fact that Andre is currently the worst poster in D&N. That is a fact...

Thank You for your feedback!

I'll register your suggestion and pass it along our development team for future products reference.

Ok there Fernando.

But remember, first, you need mommy's permission!! Even Chris Jericho will attest to that one!!

Edited by ARBeast

Except that both bands sell concert tickets. Are you suggesting that only forum members go to these shows?

As much as I agree with this ( NIN was always more interesting ), NIN and Trent's voice are nowhere near as good as they were during the Fragility tour.

Yes, the light show may be incredible and the band might be very competent, but I find them boring as fuck right now, even though NIN has been my favourite band for the last thirteen years.