Hey, "Team Brazil"... take notes.

Matt13

I'm sorry. I forgot that you were slow and that I'd need to micromanage for you.

There have been 2 arguments going on the whole time (3 if you count how worthless you are at news reporting.) NIN 90's vs NIN now and whether or not Guns vs. NIN is debatable. Please do your best to keep up here.

You have proven for me that NIN's most popular material was indeed released when? In the 90's. And I do appreciate that, thank you for saving me from wasting time.

Now you're saying that Guns is as popular or more so than NIN, which doesn't mean jack shit because it would be debatable either way.

Do you need help with anything else?

No there has been one argument going on since the beginning. You then derailed it into others because you were proven wrong with each one.

And you need to learn the difference between most "popular" and most "successful". More importantly though, you need to learn when to just not hit the yellow button at the bottom of your editor that says "Post". I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Broskirose

Sorry, it's just hard to keep up when you constantly change the topic of this ridiculous discussion each time you get proven wrong. We've somehow gone from discussing who presents a better live experience, to singles sales, to my news reporting to this. You've already admitted you're nothing but a cupcake. So give it up. Get over your "GNR is #1" phase and realize that there are bands that do things much better than some 80s cockrock group. Shocker, I know. :rolleyes:

Funny though, because in one of your previous posts you talk about how there are people here who would rather see GNR over NIN (no shit?). I thought a forum was "most definitely" not the place to ask? And when did I ever say anything about forums' to begin with?

It doesn't matter if they are more popular than GN'R, most things are. There is still a large amount of people that would rather see GN'R any day of the week than NIN on any. Not sure how that confuses you either.

I wouldn't even go as far as to say they're more popular than GNR. Infact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. Sure there's a large amount of people that would rather see GNR. And vice versa. Who said there wasn't? What's your point? Isn't that a no brainer?

:lol: You copy tweets. Good job. :thumbsup:

What are you talking about?
I'm sorry. I forgot that you were slow and that I'd need to micromanage for you.

There have been 2 arguments going on the whole time (3 if you count how worthless you are at news reporting.) NIN 90's vs NIN now and whether or not Guns vs. NIN is debatable. Please do your best to keep up here.

You have proven for me that NIN's most popular material was indeed released when? In the 90's. And I do appreciate that, thank you for saving me from wasting time.

Now you're saying that Guns is as popular or more so than NIN, which doesn't mean jack shit because it would be debatable either way.

Yeah I got there late and was on the corner right in the front but it was highly uncomfortable so I moved over right behind GNRSkidRow1 before GnR. I was right next to the guys that Axl put the lights on before or after Shacklers and they kicked that one guy out.

It doesn't matter if they are more popular than GN'R, most things are. There is still a large amount of people that would rather see GN'R any day of the week than NIN on any. Not sure how that confuses you either.

Based on what?

Set list, performance, Axl. Anything else you need?

The same thing could be used in NINs defense, just with Trent obviously. Your points are valid, but they stand just as true for Nine Inch Nails.

Sorry, it's just hard to keep up when you constantly change the topic of this ridiculous discussion each time you get proven wrong. We've somehow gone from discussing who presents a better live experience, to singles sales, to my news reporting to this. You've already admitted you're nothing but a cupcake. So give it up. Get over your "GNR is #1" phase and realize that there are bands that do things much better than some 80s cockrock group. Shocker, I know. :rolleyes:

Funny though, because in one of your previous posts you talk about how there are people here who would rather see GNR over NIN (no shit?). I thought a forum was "most definitely" not the place to ask? And when did I ever say anything about forums' to begin with?

I wouldn't even go as far as to say they're more popular than GNR. Infact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. Sure there's a large amount of people that would rather see GNR. And vice versa. Who said there wasn't? What's your point? Isn't that a no brainer?

Yeah I got there late and was on the corner right in the front but it was highly uncomfortable so I moved over right behind GNRSkidRow1 before GnR. I was right next to the guys that Axl put the lights on before or after Shacklers and they kicked that one guy out.

[quote

No there has been one argument going on since the beginning. You then derailed it into others because you were proven wrong with each one.

And you need to learn the difference between most "popular" and most "successful". More importantly though, you need to learn when to just not hit the yellow button at the bottom of your editor that says "Post". I wish you the best of luck.

Great strategy, be proven wrong and prove yourself wrong in the same thread, then try saying the person you're arguing with is wrong. Definitely a good one.