Is Axl being honest in his interviews in regard to new music?

ShadowOfTheWave

To me the answer lies in the scraped lyrics:

"Sometimes I feel like the world is on top of me, Breakin' me down with an endless monotony. Sometimes I feel like

there's nothing that's stopping me. All things are possible, I am unstoppable.".

I think the moments when Axl promises something are the times he believes he will do it, but that at other times he is not as sure and then things get delayed until he next feels he can do it.

Edited by Chunder Monkey
  • Like 1

I dont think they have started a new project so its CD II to all tense and purposes.

"Intents and purposes". Damn, if you're going to use a phrase, use it correctly. Stupid Charlie Sheen.
Sorry, man. I knew it was wrong but couldn't be bothered to look it up. Fatal Insticted 3 comine soon.

Why is there always a problem with their record company?

Wouldn't they want new music from their artists? It could just be they are tired of dealing with Axl's time management and figure it won't happen anytime soon.

I just wish Axl would say either way if he actually wants to do new music or if he's said all he has to say and he's done.

Billy Joel just said awhile ago he's done writing music, so it's possible Axl is too.

Maybe he has no inspiration and anything the other members come up with, Axl is not feeling it.