MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

Any rumours about Europe Subsy?

Please!!!!

I asked for you and I got a "not yet" response.

I've been following this band long enough to be certain that this isn't going to happen, and I want you to know that I will in no way, shape or form blame you for sharing what you were told.

Broski on the other hand....

Subs, no new album talks?

Guys I want you to know I'm NOT in the loop -- seriously. If I'm told something and I can verify it I'll let it go 'to print' here but I'm not connected. I wouldn't want to tease or mislead you. I have got a channel to ask questions but as I'm sure you'll appreciate I can't keep going forwards and backwards. Take the info with what it is, that's your decision not mine, but please don't blame me if you end up disappointed.

I think our new media crew (despite much mocking elsewhere) have done a great job in a matter of weeks though! Well done guys :)

• Like 2

Very similar format to 1991 uyi tour.

starts off in s/america with new material, tour the US then rest of the world as the album is being released.

Nothing with this band is familiar with GNR in the 1990's.

I will laugh so hard when the tour starts and the new songs will be Bad Obsession, Going Down and an Elton John cover.

Subs, no new album talks?

Guys I want you to know I'm NOT in the loop -- seriously. If I'm told something and I can verify it I'll let it go 'to print' here but I'm not connected. I wouldn't want to tease or mislead you. I have got a channel to ask questions but as I'm sure you'll appreciate I can't keep going forwards and backwards. Take the info with what it is, that's your decision not mine, but please don't blame me if you end up disappointed.

I think our new media crew (despite much mocking elsewhere) have done a great job in a matter of weeks though! Well done guys :)

I think it's great that there are people on all forums who are going to the effort of getting new information as it at least provides things to discuss and possibly look forward to. The only thing that concerns me is that the official channels, so basically Axl and Fernando, don't put out this information definitively and stand behind it. I think everyone knows that this means plans could very easily change or not come to fruition and Axl/TB can then hide behind the fact it was never official information and play it down as only ever being revealed by an unnamed source on the Internet. Apologies if I'm mistaken and they have made an official anouncment about new material etc..

Subs, I appreciate your efforts here and I understand your reluctance to keep asking your source different questions.

But do you know if, in relation to the 2-3 new tracks, we're talking about live performances or a release of some sort, eg iTunes?

Subs, I appreciate your efforts here and I understand your reluctance to keep asking your source different questions.

But do you know if, in relation to the 2-3 new tracks, we're talking about live performances or a release of some sort, eg iTunes?

Funny I originally presumed live only but It's not very clear. I'll try and get it confirmed when I can.

I think it's the bands intention to release some form of official material during 2014 though. Will it happen? No idea sorry.

Again guys I've asked the questions and I don't want to break a decent relationship by running forwards and backwards all the time. I can only say what I've heard but as we all know, until it's official anything can change. That said, as a fan only, I'm excited and think some cool stuff could well be happening.

• Like 1

Can you talk about how you managed to establish this line with management.

was on a few months ago where things were ropey with this forum.

I don't think he's said it's management. I don't think it's fair to pressure anyone to reveal sources but until an official line is put out I guess we will just have to consider the news as hopeful. Pretty sure the SA tour is a given but the new songs, which are of most interest, I think it's a wait and see.
  • Like 4