MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

Its a shame you have such massive disrespect for your users that you're so pant-shittingly petrified that they might hear each other's opinions and then distinguish garbage from valid opinion on their own terms. Also suspicious that the only time I've been censored on this site happens to be in such a closely monitored sticky 'exclusive" thread with extry-special info crumbs the powers that be have sharted down upon you, right kids? ;) You're a 'fan forum' until the methane draft of free tickets and 'exclusives' wafts in your direction and then suddenly, surprise surprise, you're HTGTH. What are you saying, my post was disruptive? Abusive? No, it was neither, it just may have offended those whose asses your collective tongues are currently reaming. Prove me wrong. My post goes but a million Randy Lahey cupcake threads stay when 'they' aren't looking? Oh you amusing, obvious sell-outs.

You know, instead of lashing out at the mods when a post of yours is deleted, maybe it's better to calmly and politely message one of them, and ask what was wrong with it. But hey, what do I know? :jerkoff:

Back on topic. We can continue this conversations via PM if you want.

I don't want to debate privately something that was seen, replied to and later deleted publicly. It smacks of deception, a lack of trust in your users and the enforcement of unwritten rules. I have nothing to hide, how about you?

Normally I wouldn't, but I think it's important for people to see and understand that P5 acted appropriately in removing the post.

Hey Axl, if you think 'two, maybe three songs' played live is some great aspirational goal for a band that has done fuck all creatively in half a decade, Jesus Christ, end this pathetic charade right now you constipated has-been. Remember when CD was three albums? Remember when UYI was two the same day? Remember when your scrotum wasn't empty and you actually acted like someone with a muse and creative force and some fucking fire in his belly instead of a whiny impotent pussy whos scared to put his work out in case people don't like it? Pitiful.

Not the sort of thing we're going to tolerate here. He could have easily expressed this sentiment without the insults and extra bullshit and it wouldn't have been deleted.

A likely scenario is Going Down, Silkworms and Oh My God for about a week, and then SW and OMG get dropped because Axl realizes he can't sing them.

:lol:

See, this is why I'm reeeeaallly hoping that they're talking about a release as well as live performances of these songs. Does anyone really want their first impression of The General to be Axl weazing his way through it? That's assuming he hasn't utilized the time off to get in shape and work on getting his 2010 voice back...

I understand your point, but remember the very first performances of The Blues and Madagascar? Those were magical.

Based on the evidence we have here, which includes the most recent performances from Mr. Rose himself, can we gurantee the same?

It's almost a sure thing Axl has to butcher these songs live like we know he will. That way when the songs get released and eventually leaked before that, people will enjoy the recorded versions and forget about bashing his first live performance.

Strategy played by the top of notch manipulators themselves, team brazil.

Normally I wouldn't, but I think it's important for people to see and understand that P5 acted appropriately in removing the post.

Hey Axl, if you think 'two, maybe three songs' played live is some great aspirational goal for a band that has done fuck all creatively in half a decade, Jesus Christ, end this pathetic charade right now you constipated has-been. Remember when CD was three albums? Remember when UYI was two the same day? Remember when your scrotum wasn't empty and you actually acted like someone with a muse and creative force and some fucking fire in his belly instead of a whiny impotent pussy whos scared to put his work out in case people don't like it? Pitiful.

Not the sort of thing we're going to tolerate here. He could have easily expressed this sentiment without the insults and extra bullshit and it wouldn't have been deleted.

See? Come on, wasn't that better? Letting people decide if I'm full of shit or not? I don't doubt most agree with you on my insults and extra BS. Believe me I've no problem with 'shut up asshole' style replies. I said my piece - born out of colossal frustration with this band and their (Axl's) lack of drive. I'm happy to deal with responses. What aggravated me so much was what I basically see as as a statement of lack of ambition- expect the bare minimum we can give you to keep this thing ticking over. That depresses me. Anyway HV, as much as you disagree with my sentiments and wording, much respect for letting others judge for themselves.

Only GNR fans can turn this news into something negative and something to be whined about.

GNR put out Oh My God, and the fans panned it. We didn't get any new music for years.

GNR finally release Chinese Democracy. A big section of the fanbase criticise the new direction ; the over-production ; the shitty songs ; that there are too many ballads, etc..... We don't get any more new music again for years.

See a pattern here anyone??? When are you fucking morons going to learn?

The GNR fanbase just seems so poisonous these days. Why is that?

Yeah, blame it on the fans. :facepalm: Damn, I wish that worked.

I think Axl and team brazil feel the same way.

Magisme with all respect you'll find something to moan about no matter what the band do.

Well with all due respect, you've brought nothing to the table yourself. It says you've been a poster since May of '07, but you haven't posted anything that could raise an eyebrow or get someone to use logic during a thought process involving more than 30 seconds of time.

And get your facts straight before posting the shit you do, this isn't a band. It's a cover act, that is promising only 3 new songs out of how many other songs that they are hiding? And we don't even know what songs they are. They have premiered other "new songs" over the last 3 years that turned out to be covers by other bands. Premiering "The seeker" is cool, but hardly anything to go to crazy over. We as fans have yet to find out what these 3 new songs are so I don't want to read some moron coming in here and talking shit to other posters because they're not as blindly excited as they should be. How do we know it's oh my god? How do we know it's FINALLY silkworms? How do we know its the fucking general? or thyme? or a title of a fucking song that has never even been mentioned yet and would blow this forum away with its premier? EDIT: The definition here for "3 new songs" hasn't even been defined, it's being assumed right now and being ran with.

Do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip, because you have no authority to tell magisme or any poster in here how they should feel about a vague message like this. I'm not attacking the messanger, and I'm hardly angry about this. But anyone who believes the right thing to do right now is to jump through hoola-hoops over this is about as insane as the idea of promoting Beta Lebeis and her family to anything beyond the title of housekeeper.

I don't even see you contributing as much as others do around here so until you do again, your point is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Try again sometime Jr :D

Edited by ARBeast

See? Come on, wasn't that better? Letting people decide if I'm full of shit or not? I don't doubt most agree with you on my insults and extra BS. Believe me I've no problem with 'shut up asshole' style replies. I said my piece - born out of colossal frustration with this band and their (Axl's) lack of drive. I'm happy to deal with responses. What aggravated me so much was what I basically see as as a statement of lack of ambition- expect the bare minimum we can give you to keep this thing ticking over. That depresses me. Anyway HV, as much as you disagree with my sentiments and wording, much respect for letting others judge for themselves.

I don't have a problem with your post, but it would be pretty fucking awesome if you actually said it to Axl's face.

Magisme with all respect you'll find something to moan about no matter what the band do.

Well with all due respect, you've brought nothing to the table yourself. It says you've been a poster since May of '07, but you haven't posted anything that could raise an eyebrow or get someone to use logic during a thought process involving more than 30 seconds of time.

And get your facts straight before posting the shit you do, this isn't a band. It's a cover act, that is promising only 3 new songs out of how many other songs that they are hiding? And we don't even know what songs they are. They have premiered other "new songs" over the last 3 years that turned out to be covers by other bands. Premiering "The seeker" is cool, but hardly anything to go to crazy over. We as fans have yet to find out what these 3 new songs are so I don't want to read some moron coming in here and talking shit to other posters because they're not as blindly excited as they should be. How do we know it's oh my god? How do we know it's FINALLY silkworms? How do we know its the fucking general? or thyme? or a title of a fucking song that has never even been mentioned yet and would blow this forum away with its premier?

Do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip, because you have no authority to tell magisme or any poster in here how they should feel about a vague message like this. I'm not attacking the messanger, and I'm hardly angry about this. But anyone who believes the right thing to do right now is to jump through hoola-hoops over this is about as insane as the idea of promoting Beta Lebeis and her family to anything beyond the title of housekeeper.

I don't even see you contributing as much as others do around here so until you do again, your point is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Try again sometime Jr :D

It's a cover band, but you allude to all the posting you do about them??? You're a hater, dude, and I hate people like you. You're obviously either short and/or ugly because it's usually those people that have a temperament like yours. Ride the wave or go fucking drown. Goddamn, I cannot stand when people rain on a parade. We'll be happy. You go play World of Warcraft.

• Like 1

The GNR fanbase just seems so poisonous these days. Why is that?

Because GNR and Team Brazil allowed it get to this point. It is completely understandable for people to not be totally pumped about something that hasn't happened yet and to be dissapointed by the lack of potential actually fully reached by the band.

GNR has a bad track record for actually doing what they say they are going to do. Let's hope this pans out

Edited by WhazUp

I really wish this site could set up an official wagering system. Imagine, a section where users could place bets against eachother regarding issues in GnR land. This would help settle several ongoing disputes, and it would demonstrate who's willing to put their money where their mouth is. Paypal, bitcoin, money in escrow- the money would be held until the bet had been settled and officiated by a mod/bookie.

In this thread, there has been debate about what "2 to 3 new songs" actually means. So for example, a bet could be centered around that very topic:

I would wager 5 dollars they will play an entirely heretofore unheard song. I can almost guarantee someone would take that action. If I lose, not only do the winner(s) get to talk trash and gloat, they get 5 bucks out of me. If I win, well... I win.

And get your facts straight before posting the shit you do, this isn't a band. It's a cover act, that is promising only 3 new songs out of how many other songs that they are hiding? And we don't even know what songs they are. They have premiered other "new songs" over the last 3 years that turned out to be covers by other bands. Premiering "The seeker" is cool, but hardly anything to go to crazy over. We as fans have yet to find out what these 3 new songs are so I don't want to read some moron coming in here and talking shit to other posters because they're not as blindly excited as they should be. How do we know it's oh my god? How do we know it's FINALLY silkworms? How do we know its the fucking general? or thyme? or a title of a fucking song that has never even been mentioned yet and would blow this forum away with its premier? EDIT: The definition here for "3 new songs" hasn't even been defined, it's being assumed right now and being ran with.

I don't even see you contributing as much as others do around here so until you do again, your point is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Try again sometime Jr :D[/quote

Tl; dr