MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

To be honest I am unimpressed and not surprised.

Same here. To be honest, the only thing that would get my motor runnin' at this point would be a new release. They've been touring since late 2009.

Yay for South America, Mexico, & Vegas I guess? :shrugs:

It's good news for luiz.

It's terrible news for luiz. Slash won't be with Axl.

• Like 1

Same here. To be honest, the only thing that would get my motor runnin' at this point would be a new release. They've been touring since late 2009.

It's good news for luiz.

Who's luiz?

It's good news for luiz.
Who's luiz?

He only started one of the most legendary threads in MyGNR history:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9190&hl=

• Like 2

Magisme with all respect you'll find something to moan about no matter what the band do.

Well with all due respect, you've brought nothing to the table yourself. It says you've been a poster since May of '07, but you haven't posted anything that could raise an eyebrow or get someone to use logic during a thought process involving more than 30 seconds of time.

And get your facts straight before posting the shit you do, this isn't a band. It's a cover act, that is promising only 3 new songs out of how many other songs that they are hiding? And we don't even know what songs they are. They have premiered other "new songs" over the last 3 years that turned out to be covers by other bands. Premiering "The seeker" is cool, but hardly anything to go to crazy over. We as fans have yet to find out what these 3 new songs are so I don't want to read some moron coming in here and talking shit to other posters because they're not as blindly excited as they should be. How do we know it's oh my god? How do we know it's FINALLY silkworms? How do we know its the fucking general? or thyme? or a title of a fucking song that has never even been mentioned yet and would blow this forum away with its premier?

Do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip, because you have no authority to tell magisme or any poster in here how they should feel about a vague message like this. I'm not attacking the messanger, and I'm hardly angry about this. But anyone who believes the right thing to do right now is to jump through hoola-hoops over this is about as insane as the idea of promoting Beta Lebeis and her family to anything beyond the title of housekeeper.

I don't even see you contributing as much as others do around here so until you do again, your point is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Try again sometime Jr :D

It's a cover band, but you allude to all the posting you do about them??? You're a hater, dude, and I hate people like you. You're obviously either short and/or ugly because it's usually those people that have a temperament like yours. Ride the wave or go fucking drown. Goddamn, I cannot stand when people rain on a parade. We'll be happy. You go play World of Warcraft.

:rofl-lol: Where did you come from? Ok junior...

I post about them cuz I can. There' nothing you can do to take away from that, you or that other loser brainsaber. Not ugly, I get laid, maybe you should try to sometime? I told things like they are, and you literally have nothing to come back with.

I'm glad you hate me. I'd telling the truth, than being fake, like you. No one here seems to like you though, oddly enough. And what's world of warcraft? The fact you even know what that is makes me laugh and know that what you attempted to describe me as, are your characteristics and yours alone. I think the real reason you hate me is because I own you and owned your buddy, and you've got nothing to defend yourself. And btw, never a fan of star wars, virgins like brainsaber are though. Actually, never even watched all the movies. What I saw was dumb, like your posting ability.

I am happy. Just not happy with coverbands and cover artists like GNR is. Ok? Funny how loser posters like yourself are so angry, yet contribute nothing, unlike me.

Now if you could pm me your address so I could mail you a pack of ice for xmas since your ass just got verbally kicked by me across this forum..k? Try again sometime junior, you're worth nothing.

You even argue like a bitch. The fact that you went through and defended each item in a separate sentence cues me to what kind of kid you are. You're the guy I'd smack in the face and turn my back on and not even worry about retaliation. You're the guy who I'd make friends to try and fuck his mom. I've been an asshole enough for a lifetime already, so it bothers me when negative fucks like you really try to drag people down w/ you. Are you unhappy? Can you really find validation in your "senior" status on a GN'R message board??? It seems like there are a bunch more things you need to concern yourself w/ before coughing negative vibes all over this message board.

Ask yourself this. . . What if you're right and this is a "cover band" and we all end up disappointed in the new songs and in 2014 altogether? Why would you want to derail someone's hope in the meantime? If this thread makes people happy and optimistic, why do you care?

There are other things you need to address before you start arguing over hypotheticals on here. Find that little boy inside you. The one that wasn't in the "cool crowd". The one that could only get pussy from ugly chicks well after high school. Find that guy! Splash some Proactive on his face and make him start exercising! When the fog that has been your sad life starts to lift, then you can come back and be happy about things like the rest of us.

Internet muscles don't exist, so you can quit lifting internet weights and trying to be tough. You're a bitch in cyberspace, you'd be a bitch in a parking space, and you'd be a bitch in outer space. Wherever you go, you'll always be there. . . being a bitch.

Long live Guns N' Roses!!! To 2014 and beyond!!!

Been on vacation the last week........don't wanna read through 26 pages.............was there an update on whether or not the songs are actual new songs, old songs not played, new covers, or just new old songs - OMG, Silkworms and Going Down?

No, only that they´re gonna play 2 or 3 new songs. So it depends on the definition of new song in Axl´s dictionary

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl isn't aware they are supposed to play some new songs...

• Like 2

Been on vacation the last week........don't wanna read through 26 pages.............was there an update on whether or not the songs are actual new songs, old songs not played, new covers, or just new old songs - OMG, Silkworms and Going Down?

No, only that they´re gonna play 2 or 3 new songs. So it depends on the definition of new song in Axl´s dictionary

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl isn't aware they are supposed to play some new songs...

I wouldn´t be suprised if Axl isn´t aware he has a tour. You know... it wouldn´t be the first time it happens :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe teame brazil reads the fan forums and the complains we have about the pointless touring with the same shitty set list all the time with nothing new to show for in the last 12 years! ...at least for the hc fans ...i hope they will change the setlist and play uyi songs they haven't played for over 20 years that the hc fans still want to hear!...

Hope this tour turns out well so we get a new album out soon ....if not ..ron is going to leave the band and hate to see that happen

you dont say that!

:rofl-lol:

Magisme with all respect you'll find something to moan about no matter what the band do.

Well with all due respect, you've brought nothing to the table yourself. It says you've been a poster since May of '07, but you haven't posted anything that could raise an eyebrow or get someone to use logic during a thought process involving more than 30 seconds of time.

And get your facts straight before posting the shit you do, this isn't a band. It's a cover act, that is promising only 3 new songs out of how many other songs that they are hiding? And we don't even know what songs they are. They have premiered other "new songs" over the last 3 years that turned out to be covers by other bands. Premiering "The seeker" is cool, but hardly anything to go to crazy over. We as fans have yet to find out what these 3 new songs are so I don't want to read some moron coming in here and talking shit to other posters because they're not as blindly excited as they should be. How do we know it's oh my god? How do we know it's FINALLY silkworms? How do we know its the fucking general? or thyme? or a title of a fucking song that has never even been mentioned yet and would blow this forum away with its premier?

Do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip, because you have no authority to tell magisme or any poster in here how they should feel about a vague message like this. I'm not attacking the messanger, and I'm hardly angry about this. But anyone who believes the right thing to do right now is to jump through hoola-hoops over this is about as insane as the idea of promoting Beta Lebeis and her family to anything beyond the title of housekeeper.

I don't even see you contributing as much as others do around here so until you do again, your point is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Try again sometime Jr :D

It's a cover band, but you allude to all the posting you do about them??? You're a hater, dude, and I hate people like you. You're obviously either short and/or ugly because it's usually those people that have a temperament like yours. Ride the wave or go fucking drown. Goddamn, I cannot stand when people rain on a parade. We'll be happy. You go play World of Warcraft.

I post about them cuz I can. There' nothing you can do to take away from that, you or that other loser brainsaber. Not ugly, I get laid, maybe you should try to sometime? I told things like they are, and you literally have nothing to come back with.

I'm glad you hate me. I'd telling the truth, than being fake, like you. No one here seems to like you though, oddly enough. And what's world of warcraft? The fact you even know what that is makes me laugh and know that what you attempted to describe me as, are your characteristics and yours alone. I think the real reason you hate me is because I own you and owned your buddy, and you've got nothing to defend yourself. And btw, never a fan of star wars, virgins like brainsaber are though. Actually, never even watched all the movies. What I saw was dumb, like your posting ability.

I am happy. Just not happy with coverbands and cover artists like GNR is. Ok? Funny how loser posters like yourself are so angry, yet contribute nothing, unlike me.

Now if you could pm me your address so I could mail you a pack of ice for xmas since your ass just got verbally kicked by me across this forum..k? Try again sometime junior, you're worth nothing.

You even argue like a bitch. The fact that you went through and defended each item in a separate sentence cues me to what kind of kid you are. You're the guy I'd smack in the face and turn my back on and not even worry about retaliation. You're the guy who I'd make friends to try and fuck his mom. I've been an asshole enough for a lifetime already, so it bothers me when negative fucks like you really try to drag people down w/ you. Are you unhappy? Can you really find validation in your "senior" status on a GN'R message board??? It seems like there are a bunch more things you need to concern yourself w/ before coughing negative vibes all over this message board.

Ask yourself this. . . What if you're right and this is a "cover band" and we all end up disappointed in the new songs and in 2014 altogether? Why would you want to derail someone's hope in the meantime? If this thread makes people happy and optimistic, why do you care?

There are other things you need to address before you start arguing over hypotheticals on here. Find that little boy inside you. The one that wasn't in the "cool crowd". The one that could only get pussy from ugly chicks well after high school. Find that guy! Splash some Proactive on his face and make him start exercising! When the fog that has been your sad life starts to lift, then you can come back and be happy about things like the rest of us.

Internet muscles don't exist, so you can quit lifting internet weights and trying to be tough. You're a bitch in cyberspace, you'd be a bitch in a parking space, and you'd be a bitch in outer space. Wherever you go, you'll always be there. . . being a bitch.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Wonder what happened to him.

Maybe he gave up on GN'R when he found out Slash wouldn't go with Axl to Mexico :(

Hahaha, that was a fantastic thread.

Poor little luiz. I wish him all the best. Wherever he is. :lol:

Now posting under the name parisrocks :lol:

Maybe he gave up on GN'R when he found out Slash wouldn't go with Axl to Mexico :(

Update -

ARBeast private messaged me and told me not to talk to him anymore. Hahahaha!!!

Update -

ARBeast private messaged me and told me not to talk to him anymore. Hahahaha!!!

I'd love to talk to you in person. Boy could we have a good time just you and me big boy!!! ;)

If I had to guess, the '2 to 3 new songs' would be new 'old' songs, e.g. Perfect Crime, Oh My God - basically a repeat of when Civil War and Estranged were re-introduced. (I have learnt to, aim low when interpreting Nugnr's newsflashes in order to not set myself up for a disappointment.) I simply could never see Axl 'pulling a Rio 3' ever again, i.e. playing genuinely new songs, because of all the leaking that damaged Chinese Democracy. I still do not know how three new songs would turn 'pointless touring' into 'un-pointless touring' but then, Fernando's hand is all over that message and he makes very little sense at the best of times.

If I had to guess, the '2 to 3 new songs' would be new 'old' songs, e.g. Perfect Crime, Oh My God - basically a repeat of when Civil War and Estranged were re-introduced. (I have learnt to, aim low when interpreting Nugnr's newsflashes in order to not set myself up for a disappointment.) I simply could never see Axl 'pulling a Rio 3' ever again, i.e. playing genuinely new songs, because of all the leaking that damaged Chinese Democracy.

I agree with you. As I have stated before, I believe the next time we hear genuinely new songs played by the band live is either after they have leaked or just prior to being released.

Edited by SoulMonster

If I had to guess, the '2 to 3 new songs' would be new 'old' songs, e.g. Perfect Crime, Oh My God - basically a repeat of when Civil War and Estranged were re-introduced. (I have learnt to, aim low when interpreting Nugnr's newsflashes in order to not set myself up for a disappointment.) I simply could never see Axl 'pulling a Rio 3' ever again, i.e. playing genuinely new songs, because of all the leaking that damaged Chinese Democracy.

I agree with you. As I have stated before, I believe the next time we hear genuinely new songs played by the band live is either after they have leaked or just prior to being released.

I disagree. Considering that every prior release by Guns has had songs played live before the album hit (7 years prior in CD's case.) I am going to side with history and say that it happens again.