MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

It would truly be awesome if they opened with Beta's barn in Mexico. Beta on bass guitar. Imagine the outcry on the forums, we would have great laughs for years to come.

The sad thing is that Team Brazil is probably trying to figure out a way to make this happen. Or a way that they can come out on stage after every show, sing back-up on an album, get writing credits on an album, etc.

5 Brazilian dates and two other South American dates have been confirmed (all beginning as reported after the performance in Mexico). Another part of our exclusive has been proven correct.

• Like 2

5 Brazilian dates and two other South American dates have been confirmed (all beginning as reported after the performance in Mexico). Another part of our exclusive has been proven correct.

Got humility? It's pretty sad the "I told you so" mentality that people use to justify how important they are.

In the words of Christian Bale: OH, GOOD FOR YOU!!!

• Like 3

Got humility? It's pretty sad the "I told you so" mentality that people use to justify how important they are.

u_mad_bro_ron_burgundy_t188x200.jpg?9fdb

Not really, just feel sorry that you must do this in an effort to fullfill an emptiness. It doesn't look good on you.

Edited by Yesterdaze

Not really, just feel for the emptiness that you seek to fulfill. It doesn't look good on you.

Are you saying I look fat?? Edited by NGOG

Not saying this isn't happening, but where was this confirmed?

Not really, just feel for the emptiness that you seek to fulfill. It doesn't look good on you.
Are you saying I look fat??

Quit pretending that whether I find out about shows thousands of miles from me today, next week or next month means absolute jack shit.

It doesn't, so quit acting like you've done something noble.

Edited by Yesterdaze

Slash is a one-trick pony. Record an album, tour it. Rinse and repeat. Axl still has a certain amount of mystery and unpredictability that Slash doesn't.

Doesn't that make Slash more of a two-trick pony? Record and album, tour it. Whereas, Axl just tours? Serious question.

Recording an album and touring it go hand in hand. Axl is more of a half-trick pony.

What bacardi said. What does that quote from me have to do with this topic though? :shrugs:

Slash is a one-trick pony. Record an album, tour it. Rinse and repeat. Axl still has a certain amount of mystery and unpredictability that Slash doesn't.

Doesn't that make Slash more of a two-trick pony? Record and album, tour it. Whereas, Axl just tours? Serious question.

Recording an album and touring it go hand in hand. Axl is more of a half-trick pony.

What bacardi said. What does that quote from me have to do with this topic though? :shrugs:
It's being officially announced that GNR are heading back to South America for the nth time, and it seems like the most predictable thing Axl could pick to do. That quote from you is important to me. I think a lot of people agree with you.
  • Like 1

It's being officially announced that GNR are heading back to South America for the nth time, and it seems like the most predictable thing Axl could pick to do. That quote from you is important to me. I think a lot of people agree with you.

Yup. How literally anyone, South Americans included, are excited and impressed by this impending news is fucking beyond me.

• Like 2

I just find the whole thing depressing. I do not known why people are excited about this news and start re-arranging their itineries when gnr announce another cheese dick tour of South America. I do not understand this behaviour in the slightest. It is depressing because I thought (obviously I was wrong) Axl was more than this. He was more than a guy who would simply, turn up and play the hits like Crue or Kiss (which I like by the way. In fact I love Kiss but Axl was greater than this). What happened to this trilogy plan? Surely he has artistic desires? I have frequently criticised CD but I still believe it is sort of, half a great album, and I am sure he has gems of the calibre of Better in 'the vault'. What happened to the guy who had ambitions of creating Estranged? The geezer (going cockney for some odd reason) was a bleedin' composer.

But, the guy is gone. Axl is gone. And this is effectively the end of GN'R for me. I have no interest in buying into a band which play endless nostalgia grabs.

I just find the whole thing depressing. I do not known why people are excited about this news and start re-arranging their itineries when gnr announce another cheese dick tour of South America. I do not understand this behaviour in the slightest. It is depressing because I thought (obviously I was wrong) Axl was more than this. He was more than a guy who would simply, turn up and play the hits like Crue or Kiss (which I like by the way. In fact I love Kiss but Axl was greater than this). What happened to this trilogy plan? Surely he has artistic desires? I have frequently criticised CD but I still believe it is sort of, half a great album, and I am sure he has gems of the calibre of Better in 'the vault'. What happened to the guy who had ambitions of creating Estranged? The geezer (going cockney for some odd reason) was a bleedin' composer.

But, the guy is gone. Axl is gone. And this is effectively the end of GN'R for me. I have no interest in buying into a band which play endless nostalgia grabs.

It´s the lesser evil. I´d rather have a pointless SA tour than Axl going M.I.A. for the rest of his life. It´s good to see Axl doing something despite the fact that it´s far from being the ideal situation