MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

This seems like as good of a place as any to remind everyone that NGOG only reported information that came directly from the bands management.

I'm pretty sure everyone is just having a little fun with him. At least I hope so. :lol:

I hope so too, I just wanted to put that out there in any case :)

This seems like as good of a place as any to remind everyone that NGOG only reported information that came directly from the bands management.

I'm pretty sure everyone is just having a little fun with him. At least I hope so. :lol:

I hope so too, I just wanted to put that out there in any case :)

In other news, I'd say that your reminder is indication that, while NGOG isn't to be blamed, it's open season on TB. :book:

I think we can really jump up in arms if by the end of the entire tour Guns n Poses haven't aired at least 1 new song, until then it's early days. Nobody is blown away by what they've seen performance wise so let's hope, pray above, and below for a cherry on top of this cake (I'm thinking this tour is a vegan cake, nobody wants to eat it, but it's there so...)... speaking of cake, no more cake for a certain someone ;)

I think we can really jump up in arms if by the end of the entire tour Guns n Poses haven't aired at least 1 new song, until then it's early days. Nobody is blown away by what they've seen performance wise so let's hope, pray above, and below for a cherry on top of this cake (I'm thinking this tour is a vegan cake, nobody wants to eat it, but it's there so...)... speaking of cake, no more cake for a certain someone ;)

Yeah I was about to post (dunno if its the right thread), but the tour is one show in. Can't expect brand new stuff immediately (necessarily) and can't write it off that nothing new is going to happen.

I'd imagine Axl needs to be feeling on form, in a good mood, good vibes, planets aligned etc. for him to call a new song one night. Hopefully shit clicks with future gigs and this happens.

The band should throw their weight behidn a new song, and just play it live, and force Axls hand :P (that would be lol)

• 1 month later...