MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

2014 = Pointless touring

Called it.

I also hereby call that 2015 will be just the same.

They should just skip Europe and go back to South America.

17th April: Last date of South American tour.

18th April: Tweets saying BUMBLEFOOT COME BACK TO BRAZIL WE LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXO

Not making this up.

Seriously, I'd love to see GNR again, but there'd have to be new music or improved vocals or DJ out the band.

2014 = Pointless touring

Called it.

I also hereby call that 2015 will be just the same.

They should just skip Europe and go back to South America.

17th April: Last date of South American tour.

18th April: Tweets saying BUMBLEFOOT COME BACK TO BRAZIL WE LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXO

Not making this up.

Seriously, I'd love to see GNR again, but there'd have to be new music or improved vocals or DJ out the band.

And preferably all three of them! :lol:

• Like 1

Why keep the name if you're going to do what could have been done three times as lucrative with the old band, seems illogical or deluded. I think Chinese was fantastic but the ship reached its peak in 2010 and these guys were barely on it except Stinson. Then again this is the 10,000 dollar question on every semi-supporter of the newer line ups lips.

Furthermore, hold off on labelling this as further pointless touring. We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring.

I failed your test not to laugh miserably :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: man..you know this video shows what current GnR is..I'm not even fucking joking..Can't stop laughing while thinking at the same time this whole circus and this forum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by gunnari

• 4 weeks later...

Furthermore, hold off on labelling this as further pointless touring. We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring.

But there's more...

A lot more. While we aren't at liberty to divulge any further, MyGNR encourages you to approach 2014 with a clear sense of optimism.

logo.png

Brought to you by the MyGNR Media Crew

Is this the same source that is denying the Radar Online story?

Furthermore, hold off on labelling this as further pointless touring. We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring. But there's more... A lot more. While we aren't at liberty to divulge any further, MyGNR encourages you to approach 2014 with a clear sense of optimism. logo.png Brought to you by the MyGNR Media Crew

Is this the same source that is denying the Radar Online story?

No.

I think they were talking about new (old) songs previously not played live by the new band! I'm maybe giving them a get out? Maybe they planned to play brand new songs and something happened? I don't know...

I think they were talking about new (old) songs previously not played live by the new band! I'm maybe giving them a get out?

I think that is generous. Even if that were the case, then how would that not be "more pointless touring"?

• Like 1

Yeah, someone must have made that shit up.

Since GNR did their first Vegas show and nothing new, I doubt they will debut any new songs at any Vegas shows.

It seems to be almost the same show I saw 2 years ago. I'm okay with that, since I was afraid I would miss something new.

I think they were talking about new (old) songs previously not played live by the new band! I'm maybe giving them a get out? Maybe they planned to play brand new songs and something happened? I don't know...

I'd like to think that they weren't too retarded to know the difference between 'new' and '23 years old'.

Appreciate the forum for trying.

But the OP, is as much of a let down as the "soon" type comments......or the various ramblings about lots of material, wanting to get in the studio, new things, exciting times etc. End of the day, same ol' same ol' .... which is nothing.

Wake up Axl. Tell the truth, be honest with yourself and us, or actually deliver and have a blast making music.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is this thread bumped?

Ridiculous...

I was hoping someone could bring me up to speed on the new songs that were played and the rest of the exclusive news that was supposed to be revealed. :shrugs:

No "new songs" were `played in Vegas (except for some old ones that had not been played in a long time: "Yesterdays", "TWAT" and "Prostitute"). Duff McKagan guested on May 31st show.

No exclusive news were revealed either.

• Like 1

Why is this thread bumped?

Ridiculous...

I was hoping someone could bring me up to speed on the new songs that were played and the rest of the exclusive news that was supposed to be revealed. :shrugs:

They played a 14-minute "My World" remix featuring Shaq and Nicolas Cage during which Slash's effigy was burned. They then attempted a cover of "Smoke On The Water" but Ashba screwed up the opening riff and had to restart seven times. Axl got bored waiting for Ashba to figure it out and proceeded to open a family size bag of Cheetos, devour it all and smear the cheese residue all over his body. He became so bloated that he could no longer move and had to finish the show lying on his back. Dizzy Reed's daughter was introduced as the new lead guitarist of GnR, replacing Bumblefoot, who had been bludgeoned to death by Beta the night before. Slash's effigy was burned a second time. Duff officially replaced Tommy Stinson on bass, but quit after he realized that the legendary Chinese Democracy material was simply too complicated and advanced for him to handle.

I think that covers everything.

Edited by Kahz
  • Like 1