MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

I dont believe that about the dysfunctionality or incompetence.

I think a mistake was made and somebody reported wrong news.

I should only listen to official news and not all the rest. :(

The safest thing you could is NOT BELIEVE anything until you see it with your own eyes.

Insiders are BS, bandmembers are BS, TB is BS and even Axl has proven himself to be BS. (hey Ax, don't hate me, you know have given wrong info in the past)

So, the only time you should believe is when you see a new album/DVD on the record stores shelves, or iTunes, Amazon, whatever.... or when your local producer announces a show and you realize you can actually purchase tickets.

End of story.

No I believe team brazil and I believe anyone in the band. What I won't believe anymore are other people online.

This was a lesson for me.

you are a sucker for team brazil and you're gonna get burned.

I'm glad.

I dont believe that about the dysfunctionality or incompetence.

I think a mistake was made and somebody reported wrong news.

I should only listen to official news and not all the rest. :(

The safest thing you could is NOT BELIEVE anything until you see it with your own eyes.

Insiders are BS, bandmembers are BS, TB is BS and even Axl has proven himself to be BS. (hey Ax, don't hate me, you know have given wrong info in the past)

So, the only time you should believe is when you see a new album/DVD on the record stores shelves, or iTunes, Amazon, whatever.... or when your local producer announces a show and you realize you can actually purchase tickets.

End of story.

No I believe team brazil and I believe anyone in the band. What I won't believe anymore are other people online.

This was a lesson for me.

I'm sorry.

There is no such fucking thing as a 'new old song'. A song that you've had on CD for 20 years is an old song. A cover song is a cover song. Some of the people here are like battered housewives looking for any excuse to explain away your latest beating and why he didn't really mean it.

Well, if you were stupid enough to believe that any 'new new music' was actually going to be played, you deserve every single bit of butthurt you may have been caused.

Nah, you don't deserve it. but you sure as fuck should know by now that its what you're gonna get. Guns N' Roses - lube up your anus of expectation and get ready for the meaty chode of disappointment, cause the ass-ramming never ends.

Well, if you were stupid enough to believe that any 'new new music' was actually going to be played, you deserve every single bit of butthurt you may have been caused.

Nah, you don't deserve it. but you sure as fuck should know by now that its what you're gonna get. Guns N' Roses - lube up your anus of expectation and get ready for the meaty chode of disappointment, cause the ass-ramming never ends.

Yes, You do deserve it. You wisely said yourself that "you sure as fuck should know by now that it's what you're gonna get". It's anybody's own fault if they don't see this for what it is by now.

After 13 years of essentially the same setlist, what we deserve is new music.

We don't deserve anything.

"Hit me harder daddy!"

The notion of being abused only fits those that are butthurt from expecting too much.

And what about the notion of accepting nothing, being lied to and being told decades of buying tickets for shows and supporting a band shouldn't inspire them to put out new music once in a while or keep their promises?

"It's not Burger King. It's not have it your way." You mean you actually buy that shit? You actually think that's how bands should think of their fans? Because Axl says so?

Pssssst....Guns N' Roses are just a band. They're not as special and wonderful or game-changing as Axl's ego would have you think. Every other band on the planet actually likes their fans and are glad of the support. The majority, shockingly, actually want to make new music for their fans and do so!

What most bands don't do is act like playing 2 or 3 new songs on a tour is some amazing treat (and not something that should be expected anyway if you're active and moving forward) ..... and then even fail to deliver that.

If thinking that the idea that a loyal fanbase 'deserves nothing' is bullshit equates to being 'butthurt', I'd still take that over making apologies for a guy who is content to let people down all the time. If you were promised 2 or 3 new songs and you bought a ticket, you deserve to hear 2 or 3 new songs. Speaking of "butthurt' though, it seems like some people around here have been getting fucked in the ass by this band for so long they're starting to enjoy it.

• Like 1

Axl can no longer sing, dance or write music.

He may be an entertainer, but he certainly is not an artist.

Singing...well, he showed some improvement in Vegas. I think he could still do it if he can be bothered to put the work in.

Dancing...don't care.

Writing...doesn't matter if he can or can't if he never puts shit out.

The charge that he hasn't done anything artistic in several years is certainly valid.

H

Axl can no longer sing, dance or write music.

He may be an entertainer, but he certainly is not an artist.

Singing...well, he showed some improvement in Vegas..
What's that? He showed some improvement during the final 3 or 4 shows of the year?

What about the South American fans, or the fans who went to the first couple of Vegas gigs?

Now, he's gonna take another year off, and sound like shit again when he returns?

Big whoop.

"Hit me harder daddy!"

The notion of being abused only fits those that are butthurt from expecting too much.

And what about the notion of accepting nothing, being lied to and being told decades of buying tickets for shows and supporting a band shouldn't inspire them to put out new music once in a while or keep their promises?

"It's not Burger King. It's not have it your way." You mean you actually buy that shit? You actually think that's how bands should think of their fans? Because Axl says so?

Pssssst....Guns N' Roses are just a band. They're not as special and wonderful or game-changing as Axl's ego would have you think. Every other band on the planet actually likes their fans and are glad of the support. The majority, shockingly, actually want to make new music for their fans and do so!

What most bands don't do is act like playing 2 or 3 new songs on a tour is some amazing treat (and not something that should be expected anyway if you're active and moving forward) ..... and then even fail to deliver that.

If thinking that the idea that a loyal fanbase 'deserves nothing' is bullshit equates to being 'butthurt', I'd still take that over making apologies for a guy who is content to let people down all the time. If you were promised 2 or 3 new songs and you bought a ticket, you deserve to hear 2 or 3 new songs. Speaking of "butthurt' though, it seems like some people around here have been getting fucked in the ass by this band for so long they're starting to enjoy it.

I wish GN'R would be inspired to release more music, but it is not up to us to demand they should. If they aren't inspired then there is nothing we can do about that. There are no obligations on their part just because we attend their shows.

As for lies and promises. Axl said a lot of things before GN'R, that we would have three records by now, and so on, but I never interpreted this as anything but the plans and wants from a notoriously untrustworthy artist. Axl failed to deliver on time. What an absolute shocker!! Axl is late with something!? Call the newspapers!! Lies and promises my ass.

As for those "2-3 new songs", do you have an actual quote from Axl saying they would play 2-3 new songs or are you going by what Subsy said an anonymous insider told him? Because you can't really blame the band for what disseminates to us from what an alleged insider told someone else about what the band supposedly plans to do.

There is no one being fucked in the ass here. There are those who accurately realize that we shouldn't trust anything before it actually happens, and there are those who don't and continue to be disappointed and butthurt.

"Hit me harder daddy!"

I wish GN'R would be inspired to release more music, but it is not up to us to demand they should. If they aren't inspired then there is nothing we can do about that. There are no obligations on their part just because we attend their shows.

As for lies and promises. Axl said a lot of things before GN'R, that we would have three records by now, and so on, but I never interpreted this as anything but the plans and wants from a notoriously untrustworthy artist. Axl failed to deliver on time. What an absolute shocker!! Axl is late with something!? Call the newspapers!! Lies and promises my ass.

As for those "2-3 new songs", do you have an actual quote from Axl saying they would play 2-3 new songs or are you going by what Subsy said an anonymous insider told him? Because you can't really blame the band for what disseminates to us from what an alleged insider told someone else about what the band supposedly plans to do.

There is no one being fucked in the ass here. There are those who accurately realize that we shouldn't trust anything before it actually happens, and there are those who don't and continue to be disappointed and butthurt.

Are you actually incapable of differentiating between "expecting disappointment but feeling that the fanbase deserve better" and being butthurt?

Let me spell it out for you.

Thinking we deserve better for our support but knowing we won't get it is at this point, rational.

Putting on your guyliner, sitting in your room and saying "I deserve nothing" is being butthurt. Now go buy yourself some anusol.

• Like 2

"Hit me harder daddy!"

Are you actually incapable of differentiating between "expecting disappointment but feeling that the fanbase deserve better" and being butthurt?

No there is an ocean in-between but all your whining about broken promises, how Axl has let you down, and how you deserve better sure sounds like the squealing of someone who is butthurt :shrugs: .

We fans have every right to get new music. Fuck all the Axl apologetics. We paid for Axl's mansion and his lavish lifestyle. We have every right to question his bullshit.

We paid for Slash's lifestyle and mansion and he has the common fucking decency to give us new music in a timely manner.

I'll choose Slash any day over a guy who thinks the world is out to get him. If Axl can prove me wrong and actually become a credible artist again, then I'll change my tune, but until then...

• Like 1