MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

No need to get excited - one of the new songs will be "Going Down" for sure...

And two new covers ;)

Going down is a new song, and i would love to hear it live!

Yeah great new GnR song - with no original GnR members performing it....

Get a chair and sit, you won't get songs with "Original" GnR members soon.

The only two things that matter to me are new music and Axl sounding good, so if he comes out to these shows as an out of shape, out of breath Mickey Mouse, and if they play a couple new tunes but make no mention of releasing studio versions any time soon, I'm gonna be pissed and bitching again.

The only two things that matter to me are new music and Axl sounding good, so if he comes out to these shows as an out of shape, out of breath Mickey Mouse, and if they play a couple new tunes but make no mention of releasing studio versions any time soon, I'm gonna be pissed and bitching again.

i expect a 2002 mickey at least.

If you don't want to hear dissenting voices, you should either be more realistic or post elsewhere.

If you don't think guns fans have had a raw deal, I can assure you that you'll be in a minority on any board that allows free speech.

The well-practised naivety of the nutters simply doesn't fly around here. Check any thread. And yes, for someone who claims to have been a fan for so long, you come across as either easily taken in or easily pleased.

Either way, don't expect the rest of us to be the same.

How old are you? Seriously. Yikes.

On the one hand, I'm a "minority on a board that allows free speech", on the other I should "post elsewhere"? On a board that has free speech, per your words?

I'll post wherever I want and say whatever I want, thanks. I've seen the band seven times and own all their records and most of their solo records. I have followed them for 20 years now. I have enough shows on VHS and shows and demos on cassette (remember those?) to fill a small closet. It's my right. Who are you to tell me what to say and where to say it?

I could give less than a rat's ass if you or anyone else agrees with me. The band delivers when they are obligated to and that's all I have a right to expect. I didn't ask anyone to agree with me. I said what I wanted to say. My right. I have no clue what you're going on about me "not wanting to hear dissenting voices" (I posted satire, I could care less about what people on a message board say or think other than...poking fun in this instance). If it bothers you that much to read an angle you don't agree with, perhaps YOU should go elsewhere.

Oh, and Merry fuckin' Christmas.

You show that turd who's boss!! Quite the fantastic news by the way.

11097355_ori.jpg

Edited by Street Of The Blues

i expect a 2002 mickey at least.

Not good enough.

Round two starts now then?

:lol: