Should Axl bring back the piano covers?

ManetsBR

Here's a piano piece the band could cover. Has a lil symbolism too, y'know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1wm7CFRCQ

Wow, cool.

I for one praise you for bringing nothing to the table there skywalker. Good night, and good luck, you'll need it :D

... said the guy who has repeatedly sent me weird, bizarre, nonsensical PMs. Talk about not bringing anything to the table. Now run along and go play chopsticks on the piano.

Lol is that all you have? Me asking what a hypotenuse is? :lol: Wow you're a loser.

Sure I'll play chopsticks while you ask your mommy when dinner is. "Maaa!!! The meatloaf?!?!?!"

I bet 40 and in your mothers basement is what you brag about to the ladies at comic con too right brainsaber?

You've sent me 3 or 4 PMs with bizarre content. But that's fine, go ahead and lie about it. You lying about it just proves you know you crossed a line. You have an unhealthy fixation on PMing me with nonsensical shit. Maybe you're just a meth head- that's my bet. But hey, good job at trying to weasel out of it by making up a delusional narrative about my life. Speaking of which, if it makes you feel better to fantasize about me being like you, go for it. :hahafyou:

Here's a piano piece the band could cover. Has a lil symbolism too, y'know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1wm7CFRCQ

Wow, cool.

I for one praise you for bringing nothing to the table there skywalker. Good night, and good luck, you'll need it :D

... said the guy who has repeatedly sent me weird, bizarre, nonsensical PMs. Talk about not bringing anything to the table. Now run along and go play chopsticks on the piano.

Lol is that all you have? Me asking what a hypotenuse is? :lol: Wow you're a loser.

Sure I'll play chopsticks while you ask your mommy when dinner is. "Maaa!!! The meatloaf?!?!?!"

I bet 40 and in your mothers basement is what you brag about to the ladies at comic con too right brainsaber?

You've sent me 3 or 4 PMs with bizarre content. But that's fine, go ahead and lie about it. You lying about it just proves you know you crossed a line. You have an unhealthy fixation on PMing me with nonsensical shit. Maybe you're just a meth head- that's my bet. But hey, good job at trying to weasel out of it by making up a delusional narrative about my life. Speaking of which, if it makes you feel better to fantasize about me being like you, go for it. :hahafyou:

Not lying. The hypotenuse was in there, but thanks anyways, Wasted helped me with it.

As far as the rest of your post, you can post whatever "smileys" you want, the only joke here is you.

I'd keep debating you but I can't take anyone who is 40 and has never had sexual intercourse with another human being serious serious..but you are a hell of a cupcake I must say. I'm sure you've noticed people rarely like or respond to your posts, opposite to me of course :D

Actually, this must be like high school all over for you again eh brainsaber?

Edited by ARBeast

It's Alright was very good, the rest is shit. Especially the UYI tour "Wanker Solo" and the cheesy Pink Floyd cover.

If raspy Axl had the guts to cover "Spread Your Wings", that would have kicked major ass.

He should drop all covers actually.

Do you mean full cover songs, or so many songs having these half ass intros?

I actually liked 'The Seeker'. But I don't need to hear Dizzy's take on 'Angie' or 'Ziggy Stardust' as a lead in to 'Street Of Dreams'.

Not lying. The hypotenuse was in there, but thanks anyways, Wasted helped me with it.

As far as the rest of your post, you can post whatever "smileys" you want, the only joke here is you.

I'd keep debating you but I can't take anyone who is 40 and has never had sexual intercourse with another human being serious serious..but you are a hell of a cupcake I must say. I'm sure you've noticed people rarely like or respond to your posts, opposite to me of course :D

Yes actually, you are lying: lying about the fact you've sent me 3 or 4 PMs with bizarre, nonsensical content. The "hypotenuse" one was but one of them. Strange though, that you're denying it now. Well not strange actually, easier to lie about it and save face, rather than admit you did actually send 4 bizarre stalker-ish PMs to me.

It apparently gives you a few jollies to imagine me being a 40 year old virgin living with my parents. Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Probably to make yourself feel better about your own life. Whoops. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Use your delusion- you seem to be good at doing that. :monkey:

Edited by metaforcesaber

He should drop all covers actually.

Do you mean full cover songs, or so many songs having these half ass intros?I actually liked 'The Seeker'. But I don't need to hear Dizzy's take on 'Angie' or 'Ziggy Stardust' as a lead in to 'Street Of Dreams'.

I mean both. I would much rather hear Guns songs personally. I'm not trying to belittle anybody that likes them, but if it was up to me I'd do away with them completely.

Yes actually, you are lying: lying about the fact you've sent me 3 or 4 PMs with bizarre, nonsensical content. The "hypotenuse" one was but one of them. Strange though, that you're denying it now. Well not strange actually, easier to lie about it and save face, rather than admit you did actually send 4 bizarre stalker-ish PMs to me.

It apparently gives you a few jollies to imagine me being a 40 year old virgin living with my parents. Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Probably to make yourself feel better about your own life. Whoops. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Use your delusion- you seem to be good at doing that. :monkey:

:lol: "a few jollies" who the fuck talks like that? Who the fuck you think you are santa? :rofl-lol:

Not lying. I admit to sending pm's, only you think they're strange. You couldn't answer them for the same reason you fold every time someone in here tells u nuguns is a coverband, you have no evidence to argue any points because you have nothing to contribute. Believe me, you wish I would stalk you because that would confirm that someone actually cared about you...which doesn't appear to be the case..but whatever, you're just trying to bait me into shit. At least I can be mature about things.

My own life is great. I live on my own, pay my own bills, have a car, and get laid from time to time. Aka, I have a life. I don't blindly worship coverbands or walk around acting like I'm better than anyone cuz I'm a dork who worships star wars and likes to rebel against the popular because what is popular and viewed consistent by others, I'm rejected by. GNR opinions, women, you name it. Now be the mature one and get the last word, that no one will pay attention to just like your other posts. And Like your life.

:lol: "a few jollies" who the fuck talks like that? Who the fuck you think you are santa? :rofl-lol:

Not lying. I admit to sending pm's, only you think they're strange. You couldn't answer them for the same reason you fold every time someone in here tells u nuguns is a coverband, you have no evidence to argue any points because you have nothing to contribute. Believe me, you wish I would stalk you because that would confirm that someone actually cared about you...which doesn't appear to be the case..but whatever, you're just trying to bait me into shit. At least I can be mature about things.

My own life is great. I live on my own, pay my own bills, have a car, and get laid from time to time. Aka, I have a life. I don't blindly worship coverbands or walk around acting like I'm better than anyone cuz I'm a dork who worships star wars and likes to rebel against the popular because what is popular and viewed consistent by others, I'm rejected by. GNR opinions, women, you name it. Now be the mature one and get the last word, that no one will pay attention to just like your other posts. And Like your life.

Yes that was very mature of you. And in no way hypocritical. Seems like you're gettin kinda mad. U mad bro? You seem a little riled up.

Let's be very clear here, you don't know anything about me. All of the shit you keep spouting about me is to make yourself feel better about your own life. I'm glad you're a big boy and have a job, and pay your bills, and "occasionally" get laid. It sounds like you're bragging about being... a grownup? Hahaha. Wow. Such professional. Guess what? I've lived on my own since I was 18, and have a good-paying job, and a bachelor's degree. I would take the pepsi challenge as far as looks go, but I have this feeling you really are stalking me and are just trying to see a picture of me. But if you ask around (try facekicker), there's a very old picture of me from when I was 21 circulating. Don't beat off to it or anything. Have a good one, pal.

Look I'm all for bands throwing in a nice cover of a band they liked here and there, no problem! my problem is a band throwing in covers when they aren't adding in different old songs, changing things up.

At this stage I don't count Live & let die as a cover, it's a Guns song to me.

I would love to hear "It's alright" re-enter the set before November rain but I doubt it, that would only happen on the spur of the moment and if Axl wanted to add it.

The songs I want GnR to play are GnR songs, I want Yesterdays, Out ta get me, Dead Horse, The Garden, Right next door to hell, Pretty tied up and Breakdown... cherry on top would be Move to the city (but I want the full brass section for that bad boy!).

Yes that was very mature of you. And in no way hypocritical. Seems like you're gettin kinda mad. U mad bro? You seem a little riled up.

Let's be very clear here, you don't know anything about me. All of the shit you keep spouting about me is to make yourself feel better about your own life. I'm glad you're a big boy and have a job, and pay your bills, and "occasionally" get laid. It sounds like you're bragging about being... a grownup? Hahaha. Wow. Such professional. Guess what? I've lived on my own since I was 18, and have a good-paying job, and a bachelor's degree. I would take the pepsi challenge as far as looks go, but I have this feeling you really are stalking me and are just trying to see a picture of me. But if you ask around (try facekicker), there's a very old picture of me from when I was 21 circulating. Don't beat off to it or anything. Have a good one, pal.

I'm not angry at all :lol: Why do you think I keep laughing at your lame ass? This is a pathetic attempt to to try to get me banned. I'm gonna sit back and let the mods take notice of you. So slick, yet it'll backfire on you next little fellah :axl:

I don't know anything about you? Yeah I don't know anything about you and don't want to. I can only assume based on what I read and what you publicly spill out for the world. You were the kid in high school who deserved to get bullied based on the way you talk to people, especially me. ;)

I can't even respond to the rest of your post, but I'm going to anyways because I wanna pick you up and shove you back in the same locker you got shoved in, and I'll steal your glasses you showed off in the chats. It was pathetic, and laughable. I'm actually now convinced that I not only owned you, but that I got you on everything I called. Actually, now, I do know you. Look at the way you're freaking out. For someone who's been out on their own since they were 18 ( :lol: that's a lie) w/ a Bachelor's degree and "good" paying job- whatever that even means no one's bright enough to define that other than you, you really don't act like it. I know you're full of shit. You know you're full of shit. And the only 2 friends you have on this forum know you're full of shit. Smart you may be, mature you are not, since you have to fight for the last word and every time you post, you look dumber than before. So don't keep wasting my time like you're going to post something that contributes around here, all you are is some skinny, whiny, 4 eyed star wars obsessed nerd, who lives in his mothers basement, and got completely shit on in high school and is so pissed off at the world, that you picked your favorite bands forum just to spend all of your time but to come in and prove yourself as a "Rebel" by arguing anyone that either likes Slash or doesn't agree with anything that this pathetic excuse of a coverband ran by Bill Bailey, does!

I don't care if its the coke challenge, or a contest to the lamest star wars movie of all time, I don't care if it's an elementary pic of around that Axl Rose will never look at and not one member of current gnr will care about (which btw, you being pro nu-guns won't get you backstage passes anytime soon, or mooching off of one of Axl's groupies since you're still waiting for "the one", or exposing some kind of "truth" to guns fans who are anti-axl that doesn't exist just so you can sit on a high horse and act like you're better when you're a weak little wimp who's still has never even lifted a barbell), it's irrelevant. Completely irrelevant. I'll gladly argue GNR points with you because that's what this forum is about. But put your fuckin nose down ya little runt. You've got nothing. You're a loser, a loner. A joke. You've got nothing left but to rile up and instigate others into a ban just so you have motivation to get something up to beat off to, if ya catch my drift ;) Try contributing to discussions. Stick to arguing that GNR is not a coverband. Whining about me, trying to pull private pm's into the public for support...trying to bait me into a band. Gimme a break. No one's on your side, and it's just as much common knowledge that the mods aren't willing to exactly get their hands dirty with your blood regardless of what they tell you.

Ok? I can own your pathetic ass all day. You've proved nothing, other than everything I've accused you of. And say whatever you will about me, but Karma is a bitch, and you will get yours someday. Take that any way you want, be immature and run to the mods, but the way you act around here, It explains a lot of why no one really responds to you anymore. I'm not promising anything, but one way or another, you will get yours. Even Axl Rose himself has.

Edited by ARBeast