New Clip Discussion

Coma16

I'm honestly disappointed with manets, deleting posts, changing his story, having leaks, talking to beta like his best friend...

I deleted one post on MSL's because I immediately decided after posting that this was private business of MSL and me. I didn't change my story at any time. I didn't "talk to Beta like she was my best friend." Where did I do that?

Edit: What? Beta isn't begging for anything. You guys distort everything everyone says.

Edited by ManetsBR

I just don't see Axl or anyone being that upset that a bunch of samples leaked. They are great and all but I think his biggest fear is people taking the full versions of these mixes and thinking they are finished works or make up the next album.

Axl seems like a guy who would love to show us all some samples of work but hates the fact that we take everything so serious. Anything that gets released by him gets critiqued down to the last detail. It's why he probably views everything as a work in progress.

Point is whoever leaked the samples is probably not going to face a lawsuit of any kind. They might have lost some trust or whatever, but I don't think Axl is mad about 4 remixes, 4 songs played live, and 2 clips of leaks already out being put on the internet. Clearly the full versions exist but those who have em are not interested in releasing, so getting upset over a 3 minute sampler seems ridiculous.

The important point here is whether I sent the file to multiple people

so you admit you sent it to *one* person despite previously telling the community you immediately deleted it?

Now the story is changing? Did I send it to all of my crew, the staff and some regular members here with instructions to leak the clip on Christmas Eve and blame you, then upload it to soundcloud with a link to your site?

Or did I send it to one person, with specfic instructions never to send it on to anyone else, ever?

Apparently you have written confessions to the former, so lets see them. Post them up. Show us all your non existent proof of my crime. Call me out. Koo?

Now the story is changing? Did you delete it immediately or did you lie to the entire community, keep it and send it to someone?

Ha! So the issue is now whether I lied to the community when I said that?

I think people are much more interested in the rest of your story. You know, the one you completely fabricated about me planning to frame you and have your site shut down.

Prove it, or fuck off.

• Like 1

My story has not wavered. If and when needed, I can prove my position.

It's needed. Let's see it.

So you do admit you lied to the entire community, correct? It's so strange that you're avoiding that and keep trying to change the subject.

This is like Hitler telling a murderer that he shouldn't have killed someone.

So you do admit you lied to the entire community, correct? It's so strange that you're avoiding that and keep trying to change the subject.

Is it strange? Or am I just trying out one of your classic tactics.

I can't work out exactly what it is you're accusing me of, so I can't answer the question. If you have proof of my "plan" (which is what people are actually outraged about), then fucking post it already.

Your position was that you immediately deleted the material and did not send it to anybody.

Now your position is changing.

It is now confirmed that you lied to everybody. So whatever your current story is, I'm sure it will change again. I'm in no rush.

You swore me to secrecy, but I must avenge my fallen brother in arms.

It's not necessarily fair to extrapolate to the massive degree that msl has but this is a fair question HV, and deserves a straight answer.

Are you, and High Voltage through playing this charade? Admit it. You both have been in cahoots since 2011. How dare you two play Beta's loyalties this way!

• Like 1

there you have it folks. HV denied sending the material to "multiple" people, but when asked if he sent it to one person, he absolutely positively refused to answer.

he originally told all of us that he immediately deleted the material and did not send it to anyone.

yet we now know that he lied. not only has he exposed it himself, but manets confirmed it as well.

good night.

A man of your great courage is seldom recognised in his own time. For he who inherits the kingdom, inherits unfinished Silkworms remixes.

there you have it folks. HV denied sending the material to "multiple" people, but when asked if he sent it to one person, he absolutely positively refused to answer.

he originally told all of us that he immediately deleted the material and did not send it to anyone.

yet we now know that he lied. not only has he exposed it himself, but manets confirmed it as well.

good night.

Nice logic. :lol:

Good Night