New Clip Discussion

Coma16

I am optimistic that because these are merely clips, they won't compromise anything GNR might have planned for the new year. In fact they may act as form of positive promotion.

I think the actual vocals are from the original OMG but with some effects removed. The guitar is much clearer and prominent in the mix and the effects and synth have been toned down. Did Axl say it has a new chorus(maybe that was Silkworms, can't remember)? I like it.

I am optimistic that because these are merely clips, they won't compromise anything GNR might have planned for the new year. In fact they may act as form of positive promotion.

Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would be too upset by this. iTunes does 90-second samples now for Christ's sake, 15 seconds is nothing.

I prefer the old lyric line "kneeling fucken virgin, you know that's what you are!" instead of "fucking bitch, hate you, that's what you are!". Hope it gets changed back in the studio release. At least "pussy full of maggots" made it lol.

Edited by Young_Gun

Can a mod merge all of these discussions into one conversation about the clip? This is typical wfuckinga spamming.

Quit playing forum police ;)

Do you think these threads are necessary and accurate? If you weren't a regular, you'd be under the impression these have leaked in full.

IMO, the thread you created is sufficient enough to discuss a clip of samples.

I thought MSL signed an agreement promising never to leak any more GN'R songs.

I guess Feenando's big plans for 2014 probably include some legal action against leaker Mister Saint Laurent.

From what I understand he provided samples to HV as proof that he wasn't talking shit about having them. And now that very same clip that was created for HV has leaked. Did M just decide to leak it on his own site in hopes to blame HV? Who knows but it sounds like a long-shot.

I guess Feenando's big plans for 2014 probably include some legal action against leaker Mister Saint Laurent.

From what I understand he provided samples to HV as proof that he wasn't talking shit about having them. And now that very same clip that was created for HV has leaked. Did M just decide to leak it on his own site in hopes to blame HV? Who knows but it sounds like a long-shot.
either way, directly or indirectly, the clip came from MSL.

Can a mod merge all of these discussions into one conversation about the clip? This is typical wfuckinga spamming.

Quit playing forum police ;)
Do you think these threads are necessary and accurate? If you weren't a regular, you'd be under the impression these have leaked in full.

IMO, the thread you created is sufficient enough to discuss a clip of samples.

I agree with you completely but it's good to sometimes let the thread traffic dictate whether they are needed it or should be merged. If the entire songs leaked then each might deserve their own thread.

either way, directly or indirectly, the clip came from MSL.
Can't argue there.

OH! A conspiracy theory! That's exactly what the world of GnR needs to bring some real excitement! I bet the CIA was behind it all too! ^_^

OH! A conspiracy theory! That's exactly what the world of GnR needs to bring some real excitement! I bet the CIA was behind it all too! ^_^
Did somebody say conspiracy? Where's Rusty when you need him!

MSL is desperately trying to paint HV as the "bad guy".

Answer me this; who obtained these files and attempted to coerce GNR? Who is rumored to have been silenced - not by a sense of morality - but by a paid agreement?

If new songs (not UYI deep cuts) don't get played this Spring then I say to leak everything because I don't believe we'll get official releases anytime this decade.

Oh please. If anybody has anything at all just leak it. Stop waiting. It's not like they haven't had time to release something themselves.