New Clip Discussion

Coma16

If new songs (not UYI deep cuts) don't get played this Spring then I say to leak everything because I don't believe we'll get official releases anytime this decade.

It's not like they haven't had time to release something themselves.

So instead of a physical GNR product, you would prefer one grand leak?

It's been five years since their last official record, which is quite a typical figure in the industry today.

I edited the OP to include the follow message and wanted to post it here again:

Discussion of ALL the new clips go in this thread. All threads started on this topic will be merged with this one.

REMINDER-

Requesting links in ANY WAY is prohibited.

If new songs (not UYI deep cuts) don't get played this Spring then I say to leak everything because I don't believe we'll get official releases anytime this decade.

It's not like they haven't had time to release something themselves.

So instead of a physical GNR product, you would prefer one grand leak?

It's been five years since their last official record, which is quite a typical figure in the industry today.

Instead of a big fat load of nothing, I'd prefer one grand leak.

And yes, it's been 5 years since their last album release. Of the three albums they supposedly made. Which took them over 10 years. Which, if it were up to Axl, hadn't even been released when it was.

• Like 1

As this person has now leaked the studio version of Ballad of Death, we can rule out the notion that HV is responsible.

Really? where is it?

Bonham is also saying at gunsnfnroses.com that Silkworms and Oh My god the full songs might have leaked as well.

As this person has now leaked the studio version of Ballad of Death, we can rule out the notion that HV is responsible.

Really? where is it?

Bonham is also saying at gunsnfnroses.com that Silkworms and Oh My god the full songs might have leaked as well.

It's on a certain Soundcloud account.

I wonder where this person obtained full songs? MSL perhaps? The mask is slipping.

Edited by NGOG

Really? where is it?

No, I was mistaken.

Some idiot was spamming all over mygnr this morning to make it look like the individual songs had leaked in full.

• Like 1

Really? where is it?

No, I was mistaken.

Some idiot was spamming all over mygnr this morning to make it look like the individual songs had leaked in full.

MIser lol