Duff on Dr Phil

PerthGNR

That's the beauty of it though. Can you imagine Beta sending McGraw a list of "friendly questions" he's permitted to ask? :lol:

"So Axl, let's get down to the real issues here. How early before Halloween do you bring out the Halloween tree? Everyone's dying to know."

:rofl-lol: That's a good one.

If only they could ask the hard hitting questions. Mcgraw could actually be the first to explain to Axl that labeling someone who is what, not even a decade older than him, his "mommy" is just creepy.

Edited by ARBeast

Okay, shouldn't Dr. Phil have said formerly of GNR. I mean Duff hasn't been in GNR for a long long time,

I commend him for telling his story. He is lucky to be alive. you can't live without a pancreas

I wonder if he's diabetic or will become one? I have a friend who had to have half her pancreas removed and she became diabetic because of it.

Anyway, I guess once a member of GNR always a member of GNR.

I bet if Axl watched the show, he was pissed and next up Axl Rose suing Dr. Phil for slander and misuse of the GNR name. lol

Considering this episode is well over a year old, I don't think anyone's getting sued for anything.

The first time I watched this, I was shocked that Duff would agree to appear on garbage like Dr. Phil. This guy is just another daytime talk show host who comes from a long line of shit stirring idiots. But then I reconciled it in my head by saying "He either did it to get paid or maybe because no matter what methods are used, getting the word out about addiction is always a good thing." So I decided it didn't really matter that Duff was on Dr. Phil. :)

That's the beauty of it though. Can you imagine Beta sending McGraw a list of "friendly questions" he's permitted to ask? :lol:

"So Axl, let's get down to the real issues here. How early before Halloween do you bring out the Halloween tree? Everyone's dying to know."

STFU you cunt, you are a fucking disgrace to this fucking messageboard.

• Like 1

STFU you cunt, you are a fucking disgrace to this fucking messageboard.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Everyone from this band should have disappeared before they turned 40. This shit is just embarrassing.

We think the same about you

speak for yourself shitlord