Is there any fake music that sounds better than GN'R?

ITG

I'm guessing there's probably a plethora of fake bait spread around out there. I bet some of it may sound better than the real deal. Anyone have examples? I'm all ears. Like I remember some authorized were making unauthorized sequels to Catcher in the Rye and J.D. Salinger was furious. But the books were popular.

Mods: Since we are talking about fake music, there's no harm done. It's like candy cigarettes for kids. They get no nicotine, and will only make them enjoy real cigarettes even more when they get older.

• Like 1

I really love the song "My Favorite Pillow' by the band Ghost Town Rd. It is obviously an Axl imitation but I don't think they were trying to actually fool anyone. But longtime fans might remember it from way back before CD it fooled a lot of people.

I liked it so much I keep it on my MP3 player. The lyrics are dumb though...sounds like they were written by someone that doesn't speak English as their first language.

I played a clip for Manets a while back and it fooled him!!

I like that instrumental that people were claiming it was Down by the Ocean back in the day. I don't know where to find it, but it was very relaxing.

I also liked that Silkworms intro fanamde by some guy called Yoroshima that was also made back in the day (which everyone atributes it wrongly to Jackamo! It wasn't him who actually made the clip). Can't say i like both more than gnr songs though. That's very unrealistic.

Here's the silkworms intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3AYn_mCzao

Again, this was not made by Jackamo! as people were saying before. It was made by a former user on Chinesedemocracy.com/newgnr by the name of Yoroshima.

Edited by AndreCC

I like that instrumental that people were claiming it was Down by the Ocean back in the day. I don't know where to find it, but it was very relaxing.

I also liked that Silkworms intro fanamde by some guy called Yoroshima that was also made back in the day (which everyone atributes it wrongly to Jackamo! It wasn't him who actually made the clip). Can't say i like both more than gnr songs though. That's very unrealistic.

Again, this was not made by Jackamo! as people were saying before. It was made by a former user on Chinesedemocracy.com/newgnr by the name of Yoroshima.

is it by any chance a string instrumental sounding like it's from an epic videogame or a movie. I fell in love with that piece. sady i never found out who was the composer. but i do think I have it downloaded somewhere.

I really love the song "My Favorite Pillow' by the band Ghost Town Rd. It is obviously an Axl imitation but I don't think they were trying to actually fool anyone. But longtime fans might remember it from way back before CD it fooled a lot of people.

I liked it so much I keep it on my MP3 player. The lyrics are dumb though...sounds like they were written by someone that doesn't speak English as their first language.

I played a clip for Manets a while back and it fooled him!!

Weren't people trying to pass My Favorite Pillow off as Prostitute? I remember that.

You're a very strange man.

Evaders silkworms. Evaders sailing duet between Axl and rod, and someone made a 2002 version of street of dreams which is nice.

My favorite fake:

Never heard this, love it !

There's also this one :

Sounds a lot like Axl, killer scream.

yeah, this could be a killer track with proper production
Bottom one is a Spanish song I forget the name of. I thought for a while it was zodiac, but then someone posted the real thing proving it wasn't gnr.

My favorite fake:

Never heard this, love it !

There's also this one :

Sounds a lot like Axl, killer scream.

yeah, this could be a killer track with proper production
Bottom one is a Spanish song I forget the name of. I thought for a while it was zodiac, but then someone posted the real thing proving it wasn't gnr.

There was a clip that was out there in the 2000's that had a killer beat called Spirit Rising does any one know where i can find it? has anyone heard that one. I downloaded it right after Napster hit the scene and had it for years and it was rumoured to be nuGNR.