MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

8168883032_898fdb1b4d_z.jpg

MyGNR has acquired more exclusive information on Guns N' Roses 2014 plans. You can read the first part of our report HERE.

Since we broke the original story, we've been overwhelmed with questions about GNR's return to Las Vegas. Fans wondered if the band would indeed be gearing up for another residency as they did last year, or if it would just be a one-off performance.

We can confirm that the band is planning a full residency! And there is some exciting stuff in store so fans all over the world should start preparing for another meet up! Don't book your flights yet, of course, and wait for official confirmation.

There is a lot more to come in 2014. And MyGNR has got you covered - breaking GNR news FIRST and FAST.
logo.png

Brought to you by the MyGNR Media Crew

Edited by Broskirose
  • Like 2

That's nice and all, but when are we going to know what these big plans are? Can't you guys tell us what's tentatively going on? Honestly, right now it just sounds like more touring with a couple new songs..and thats kind of par for the course..

• Like 2

This better not conflict with my European trip in June/July.

I would think they'd probably do it around the same time. Just as long as they do it after June I should be fine.

Well the good news is the residency would probably be around a month again; my trip is only ~10 days this year. So I might still be able to swing a couple dates.