MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

Updated news now, so unpin?

Save me faffing on mobile device

How in the hell did someone as very intelligent such as yourself decide to go full retard all of a sudden?

Why are you being nasty? It's hard to scroll on my current phone. I seem to accidently choose one of the top four/five threads when I swipe the screen to scroll, so if these were unpinned I would get different options at the top. It's only a request

I'm getting a new phone for Xmas, so that'll fix the problem later on.

Edited by Mysteron

How in the hell did someone as very intelligent such as yourself decide to go full retard all of a sudden?

Why are you being nasty?

I'm gonna go ahead and call that a full retard question, considering whom you're addressing.

• Like 1

Why are you being nasty?

I'm gonna go ahead and call that a full retard question, considering whom you're addressing.

Quite possibly. I really have no idea what anyone is going on about. All I know is that I posted a simple request, it'll either happen or not happen, I'm happy either way.

Why are you being nasty? It's hard to scroll on my current phone. I seem to accidently choose one of the top four/five threads when I swipe the screen to scroll, so if these were unpinned I would get different options at the top. It's only a request

I was born that way. Merry christmas and I'm looking forward to you being coherent once again.

I was born that way. Merry christmas and I'm looking forward to you being coherent once again.

Heh, thanks. You too.

Why thank HTGTH when we've been discussing it for 2 weeks?

Crediting a site that you found info isn't uncommon.

It is when the info has been here for 2 weeks. :shrugs:

Jarmo is going to announce all the dates/details of the South American Tour

Yay for Jarmo, I guess. Still not giving credit to one of Axl's leeches for telling us something that we've already been discussing. Especially if they turn out to be the same dates that Manets already announced, which I'm 99% certain they will. Pathetic that a clingon is getting scooped out of everything but a poster if you ask me. Even if you don't ask me. :shrugs:

Yay for Jarmo, I guess. Still not giving credit to one of Axl's leeches for telling us something that we've already been discussing. Especially if they turn out to be the same dates that Manets already announced, which I'm 99% certain they will. Pathetic that a clingon is getting scooped out of everything but a poster if you ask me. Even if you don't ask me. :shrugs:
It's not a competition (or is it?). It's great that we knew things ahead of schedule ( thanks media peeps) but it seems like it is finally time that the camp is ready to officially release some news.
  • Like 2

Yeah I don´t think it will be very different from Manet´s announcement. But we will have an official confirmation. The only thing is why Jarmo announced today that tomorrow we have an announcement? Sounds very Fernandesque

It's not a competition (or is it?). It's great that we knew things ahead of schedule ( thanks media peeps) but it seems like it is finally time that the camp is ready to officially release some news.

Not a competition for me, but it's pretty low to try and take credit for something that someone else has already reported without giving them credit. In my opinion at least.

Not a competition for me, but it's pretty low to try and take credit for something that someone else has already reported without giving them credit. In my opinion at least.
So you want someone in the camp who is releasing an official announcement to credit mygnrforum?

So you want someone in the camp who is releasing an official announcement to credit mygnrforum?

Better than crediting himself.

Agreed.

It doesn't matter guys it's positive news enjoy it for what it is

• Like 1

Agreed.

It doesn't matter guys it's positive news enjoy it for what it is

I did. The first time.

I think it just a matter of, the tour was "confirmed", but this is the official announcement with dates from the band. Either way, cool :)

Same here. I'm just glad to hear news in general. Hopefully that SA tour goes smooth and they swing through the US again. If not, I'll take the Vegas plans instead.