MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like things are finally coming to fruition :) Thanks ubuck55 for the find.

BfUDJmYCAAEtAqJ.jpg

Hard Rock Hotel LV ‏@hardrockhotellv 38m

Coming Spring 2014. #GNRVegas pic.twitter.com/hq6KLFlMcC

Very nice! I was hoping it will be later in the year so I can save up.

Tommy will be at Coachella with The 'Mats in April.

Pitman on bass? What's Duff doing in April?

I don't believe there are any direct conflicts. Tommy should be able to do every gig plus Coachella.

The rumor is that they will keep adding dates in April. Besides, it's a festival, you need to rehearse.

I don't believe there are any direct conflicts. Tommy should be able to do every gig plus Coachella.

The rumor is that they will keep adding dates in April. Besides, it's a festival, you need to rehearse.
As it stands right now, Tommy could still get back to California and have several days of rehearsals before Coachella.

As it stands right now, Tommy could still get back to California and have several days of rehearsals before Coachella.

Nope, 9th April = Paraguay, 11th April = Coachella. Not saying he can't do it, but rehearsals will have to be done way before.

Any clue as to when we'll hear full North America plans for 2014?

Maybe they'll skip North America since they put up bigger numbers elsewhere.

It's possible. I imagine they'd at least do a show in NY. Axl seems to love going there. Maybe he's gearing up to tour Denmark.

It's possible. I imagine they'd at least do a show in NY. Axl seems to love going there. Maybe he's gearing up to tour Denmark.

Since they are an American based band, you'd think they would include the U.S. in an upcoming tour.

We all know that Axl operates on integrity and isn't fueled by money.......so it would seem odd that he'd abandon his home country to only perform where he could make more money.