MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

No promotion did work for Chinese Democracy, because it let the songs speak for themselves. I could care less what it sold... and what it sold and why it sold what it did is a whole other debate that I don't think you can necessarily pin on the promotion or lack thereof. Whoring himself out to various media outlets would have detracted from the artistic merits of the record imo.

Unless the plan is to play the new record in its entirety every night, this really isn't that big and probably didn't need its own thread. Like it's cool and all, but "EXCLUSIVE! When we said 'back to Vegas where the residency was, we meant second residency!" isn't really that big of an addition...

Unless the plan is to play the new record in its entirety every night, this really isn't that big and probably didn't need its own thread. Like it's cool and all, but "EXCLUSIVE! When we said 'back to Vegas where the residency was, we meant second residency!" isn't really that big of an addition...

Agreed.

I imagine "EXCLUSIVE III" is going to report that the Vegas residency is "definitely, definitely happening". Pretty unnecessary.

I imagine "EXCLUSIVE III" is going to report that the Vegas residency is "definitely, definitely happening". Pretty unnecessary.

Uh, there is quite a difference between one Vegas date and an entire residency. When the promoters are ready, they will make it public knowledge. We're merely doing our best to be able to inform the hardcore community prior to things actually happening. So that you have something tangible to discuss.

When we're able to tell you about about the details surrounding plans to release a new music, we will.

Edited by NGOG

Uh, there is quite a difference between one Vegas date and an entire residency. When the promoters are ready, they will make it public knowledge. We're merely doing our best to be able to inform the hardcore community prior to things actually happening. So that you have something tangible to discuss.

When we're able to tell you about about the details surrounding plans to release a new music, we will.

Not trying to bust your balls or anything. Just thought this was kind of redundant as it seems the Vegas Residency was more or less confirmed in the first "Exclusive" thread.

IMO, if there were actually dates to report, that might be cause to start another one.

So does that mean there are indeed plans to release new music?

All in good time, my friend. What's important is that we're finally getting information again.

Be grateful!

So does that mean there are indeed plans to release new music?

All in good time, my friend. What's important is that we're finally getting information again.

Be grateful!

Fuck off. I hate you. :lol:

Just thought this was kind of redundant as it seems the Vegas Residency was more or less confirmed in the first "Exclusive" thread.

Actually, at that point we were only aware that GNR would go back to Vegas. Many people, both here and on Twitter, were curious if that meant a second residency. We now know that's the plan.

While you may only be interested in information surrounding new music, people want to know if they should be saving up money to see GNR.

Edited by NGOG

Guest cbgnr666

Good news for next year.Friends of mine who went down to Vegas for vacation at the time of the last gnr residency went too a show and loved it.They're not big fans or hardcore's just took it in as part of the Vegas experience.

You guys are aware that MSL had talked about your 2 "Exclusive News" threads way before you guys created the threads right? Like 1 month before?!...So they're not really exclusive.

MSL talks a lot of shit!

This might happen, that might happen - all speculation. He's like a psychic taking a shot in the dark. He casts his net so wide that of course he's going to have a few successes!

We've providing definite plans straight from the horse's mouth. If we aren't, then why are you here?

• Like 3

Guest cbgnr666

Hopefully this will be attempt number 2 at recording and releasing a Vegas show.All these false starts are nuts,but at the same time at this point, to be expected.

Edited by cbgnr666

Hopefully this will be attempt number 2 at recording and releasing a Vegas show.All these false starts are nuts,but at the same time at this point, to be expected.

i think this will be the 3rd?

lolwut? Unless you include the '01 show, which depending on who you ask was either almost released or never intended for proper production/release/anything.