MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

Come back to Liverpool axl I'll make sure no one throws anything at you this time

Wasn't that Newcastle '06?

It happened during the 2012 performance in Liverpool as well. :)

I reckon residency are after summer. When the tourists have gone but they still want to maintain some tourism in sept/oct. Just a guess.

I agree.

Its comically hot out there in the summer. Not many people make the trek in July. I go every year in September, and its hot then.

Why wouldn't the Vegas residency be in November again?

That's what I'm expecting, but I'm OK with any month after June really.

Same here. I would expect late in the year, but I'm good with anything after the half.

October and November it's a little slower in Vegas. I'll definitely go if it's pool-party weather (which it isn't in November).

Just out of curiosity, as I haven't read the entire thread..........who are these exclusive breaking news tidbits being attributed to? This information is coming straight from the band's management team? From Beta.....Fernando.........Del..........Axl?

Just out of curiosity, as I haven't read the entire thread..........who are these exclusive breaking news tidbits being attributed to? This information is coming straight from the band's management team? From Beta.....Fernando.........Del..........Axl?

No source has been given so it's all a rumor until it is officially confirmed..

EDIT: UK Subs just answered that "management" (who, i don't know) confirmed this with him..

Edited by Coma16

Maybe they'll do a few spaghetti incident tracks. They could call it the Appetite for Chinese Spaghetti residency.

I personally hope the next residency is called Appetite For Spaghetti.

Even the mods approve.
I would also settle for Use Your Spaghetti.

They're stories I've been told from an insider that I have ran past the bands management before being released.

No, a source has been given. The stories were approved by management :)

• Like 1

Maybe they'll do a few spaghetti incident tracks. They could call it the Appetite for Chinese Spaghetti residency.

I personally hope the next residency is called Appetite For Spaghetti.

Even the mods approve.
I would also settle for Use Your Spaghetti.

http://www.amazon.com/Use-Your-Appetite-Spaghetti-Mother/dp/B000008NK8

They're stories I've been told from an insider that I have ran past the bands management before being released.

So GnR's "management" ..............gotcha. Thanks!

It just seems weird that they didn't release an official statement.

Not trying to be negative, but it seems like by doing it this route they are giving themselves an "out" down the line if the plans don't work.

Most band's management teams would make an official statement, signed off by the band's manager.

Why is everything so difficult and secretive in the GnR camp? It seems like they don't do anything without there being some sort of weird angle attached to it.

So GnR's "management" ..............gotcha. Thanks!

It just seems weird that they didn't release an official statement.

Not trying to be negative, but it seems like by doing it this route they are giving themselves an "out" down the line if the plans don't work.

Most band's management teams would make an official statement, signed off by the band's manager.

Why is everything so difficult and secretive in the GnR camp? It seems like they don't do anything without there being some sort of weird angle attached to it.

I know exactly what you mean!

Well it's what was said -- like I keep saying, if it doesn't come off, don't shoot the messenger! I mean, you all will!!!

When we're able to tell you about about the details surrounding plans to release a new music, we will.

So does that mean there are indeed plans to release new music?

All in good time, my friend. What's important is that we're finally getting information again.

Be grateful!

Not to be a douche, but this sounds like something TB would say. " We sorta know something about info but you guys can't know"

• Like 2