What GN'R lyrics can you relate to the most?

Blusky Grenfield

Axl is a pretty good lyricist so tell me what song do you relate to the most?

If there will ever be new music from him, would it take more introvert and poetic stuff or more in your face straight foward lyrics to get through to you with whatever he wants to get across?

Edited by Blusky Grenfield

I'm not enough of a bad ass to relate to anything on AFD, other than SCOM or Think About You. Illusions - Dust N Bones, Yesterdays, Dead Horse, 14 Years make some sort of sense to me.

On CD probably Madagascar and probably Catcher and Scraped.

"Time's short your life's your own and in the end you're just dust n bones"

Izzy wrote those lyrics though, right?

Edited by wasted

"walking in a cold November Rain". I can honestly say this happens to me at least once a year, it happend once last month. I've never been "an urchan living on the street" nor have I been to "Paradise City". I have never actually seen what "fun and games" the jungle has to offer. But I have in fact "walked in a cold November Rain"...

This is getting a little personal for me but I've got 2 that stand out:

Nightrain: "Never to return!" When I was about to run away from home as a kid

Scraped: All of it, particularly "I just refuse" when going through a vicious divorce. It's amazing the resilience you can have by convincing yourself to refuse.

Guest Len B'stard

"walking in a cold November Rain". I can honestly say this happens to me at least once a year, it happend once last month. I've never been "an urchan living on the street" nor have I been to "Paradise City". I have never actually seen what "fun and games" the jungle has to offer. But I have in fact "walked in a cold November Rain"...

I always took 'walkin' in the cold November Rain' as a metaphor for not getting any pussy tonight :lol:

I always took 'walkin' in the cold November Rain' as a metaphor for not getting any pussy tonight :lol:

So how often do you "walk" in these November Rains you speak of sir? Inquiring minds want to know....

LOL