Ron's latest tweet

UK SUBS

"Anyone who uses your conflicts as their pedestal is just revealing their own opportunistic character... ever have to work w some1 like that?"

Is that in response to DJ's tweet about not biting the hand that feeds?

Or completely unrelated? Thoughts?

• Like 1

I hope it´s not an answer to DJ. I don´t want a war of words between the two. If there is a problem between the two they better solve it in private. I think the interview with Ron complaning about management was controversial enough. There is no need of another controversy.

Not to be a denier but it really could mean anything.

Like firstly DJ might not have been talking about GNR. He could be talking about Sixx Am, which he's currently balls deep in recording with right? Or maybe something to do with one of his graphic art businesses where he's the boss. Or even if he was talking about GNR - it could literally mean anything - maybe he means GNR shouldn't sue fans for leaking songs or ANYTHING....lot of room for it not to be about Ron.

Then there's Ron - he could be talking about his solo shows or anything - even if it is about GNR - it would be speculation who he is talking about - could be someone from team brazil, or anyone he has worked with in any context....

I dunno...maybe it is...I'm just saying there's really not a lot to go from as both comments are very vague.

Dude just lost his father, so he's probably not in the best frame of mind as it is.

This is one of the things I hate about social media, people saying shit they don't have the balls to say face to face. If either one of them has a problem with the other, they should talk to each other privately about it. I'm so glad Axl doesn't get involved in these childish Twitter wars.

Axl's rant at Madison wasn't childish?

There's alot to be said about someone who won't talk to anybody directly, but runs everything through Beta & company.

• Like 1