Ron's latest tweet

UK SUBS

*Interviewer*

This GnR line up has been together longer than the original, Do you consider it definite?

*Bfoot*

The only thing thats definite is that nothing is definite. Life isnt definite. People get sick, people die, people disagree, people need something else. And there are always wolves in the fold, usually not the people you'd think... one will always get in, manipulate their way into a buddy position, then try to weaken other relationships. Those people eventually show their true colors. It's fine, part of life - Im in it for the love of music, the love of playing, and to give the best moment I can for the fans. And no one has the power to take that away.

Edited by Bruno P.
  • Like 3

This is one of the things I hate about social media, people saying shit they don't have the balls to say face to face.

This, x1,000,000. I've come to have so much hatred for certain people I have no problem with in real life, yet when they take to Facebook as their soapbox, I can't stand some of the fuckers. i've learned that it's not worth it to try and change them, because after all, it is their right to say what they'd like to say (which I respect), so a much safer route is to simply hide their statuses. Honestly, like, haha when you either block or hide someone on Facebook, it's almost like they're as good as dead. And yet, if & when you happen to run into them in real life, everything's cool, because you haven't been paying attention to their social media rants haha.

Well, if Dj's comment was about Ron, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron leave.

No!!! It would be the worst possible time for anyone to leave. We have plans for next year. I don´t want those plans to be cancelled because someone left.

:scared:

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I'd like to see Bumble knock DJ out :lol: Beat him til he has a fuckin' bully flashback! For once there's an in-band kick off going on that Axl ain't a part of, must be weird for him. Axl the mediator, never thought i'd see the day! I can just see him in the middle being the voice of reason 'come come now boys, this is no way to behave!'

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 3

To me, Bumblefoot seems an outsider in relation to 'the camp' (which includes basically everyone else including DJ). Think back to when the band basically were a sack of shit to Bumblefoot when he joined. And now he does not seem to be able to communicate with either the band or their management. In contrast, Axl seems to love Ashba and Ashba is so desperate to be liked that he has intergrated himself much better into the 'set up'. There is definitely a club mentality there.

You cannot beat GN'R for soap opera-esque bullshit.

Guest Len B'stard

"Don't bite the hand that feeds....."

lol what does that mean exactly ? who is feeding who ?

if you want to censor your forum, that's your problem.

personally, i always say things how they are, i'm honest.

Oh use your loaf for fuckssake :lol: It's not for him to say what it means is it, it's someone elses sodding tweet!

• Like 1

GN'R is feeding Bumblefoot by paying his wages. By whining about not being able to plan his solo tour publicly to gain leverage for negotiations with the management, Bumblefoot is biting the hand that feeds. I am on Dj's side here.

GN'R is feeding Bumblefoot by paying his wages. By whining about not being able to plan his solo tour publicly to gain leverage for negotiations with the management, Bumblefoot is biting the hand that feeds. I am on Dj's side here.

But without BBF, or anyone in the band, Axl and his leeches don't have money. They all need each other. Nobody would go see a show with only Axl on stage.

Judging by Ron's recent war of words, Ron is obviously not able to phone Axl directly. Presumably it is a similar scenario with the rest of the band members. Beta is the generalissimo here. Everything goes through her. Look at the way she got rid of a drunken Slash. She keeps Axl sheltered from everything else.

....showing yet again it's better to keep quiet and look like an idiot than to open your mouth and prove you're an idiot.

Well, if Dj's comment was about Ron, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron leave.

No!!! It would be the worst possible time for anyone to leave. We have plans for next year. I don´t want those plans to be cancelled because someone left.

:scared:

Well if Dj said that then maybe all is not well. But bands tour all the time hating each other. See the UYI tour. Thst's what coming, a double album release and a train wreck tour which is awesome.

What is going on with this band????

Seriously, 2014 plans, leaks, Ron vs DJ, I can't get heads or tails of it anymore.... I keep saying it's becoming a giant soap opera, and it really is....

Would be interesting to see who in the band is taking tons side and who is taking DJs side.

I would be fine waiting another year for an album if DJ left and Finck or bucket returned, but if Ron left I would be pissed.

I'm on team Ron. He has every right to complain about the bands disfunction.

Edited by liers