Ron's latest tweet

UK SUBS

Who controls Dijon's twitter? Axl?

@Dijon10 2 h

Anyone who uses your band as part of their hot sauce promotion is just revealing their own opportunistic character. @DjASHBA @bumblefoot

That account belongs to former MyGNR user Randy Lahey - who is on record as disliking Bumblefoot.
It is pretty funny though. Silly, but funny.

Hahaha!! That was funny indeed! The Hot Sauce bit

GnR really badly need this :

1: Reunion

2: New album

3: In a galaxy far far away we come upon Axls vault.

maybe we should all chip in and buy the house next to axls in malibu, then we dig a tunnel into his vault?

That's a good idea....

The fact that Axl doesn't communicate with the band though isn't team Brazils fault. Axl runs the show. He keeps team Brazil around because without them he would need to deal with these things himself. I'm assuming Axl is probably sitting at his computer right.now drinking a beer and laughing at threads like these.

For the people actually sounding desperate and afraid that Bumblefoot might leave. Think about this, if that ever happends...(only if it happens). GNR has replaced their biggest, baddest and most successful guitar player ever (Slash) and there was life after it.

For the people actually sounding desperate and afraid that Bumblefoot might leave. Think about this, if that ever happends...(only if it happens). GNR has replaced their biggest, baddest and most successful guitar player ever (Slash) and there was life after it.

yeah but how long did that take

It only took that long, because people were leaving all the time. Bumblefoot came in 2004, there was life before it, and there will be life after he leaves, if he ever leaves. Same for Ashba...

Edited by AndreCC

It only took that long, because people were leaving all the time. Bumblefoot came in 2004, there was life before it, and there will be life after he leaves, if he ever leaves. Same for Ashba...

I agree, but I believe the best situation is for them to stay in. If anyone leaves now then that just going to delay this band further. and right now I think we've waited enough on this band.

• Like 1

Not really...

This. When I tell people I went to a GnR concert, half the time I get "Is Slash still in the band?", not "Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal fucken rocks!!'. Nothing against Ron, but Slash and Guns N' Roses is and forever will be synonymous with eachother, much like Axl and Guns N' Roses are synonymous.

Anyone ever consider that the tweets, chats, interviews or facebook posting by Bumblefoot are just something to stir the pot out here internet forums.

Alot of folks bitch there is nothing to talk about during down times and he gives us that and the tweet from DJ maybe nothing more than to kindle a fire in world of GNR forums.

The normal reaction is Axl won't put up with Bumbles BS or Bumble is just venting to the fans and standing up for himself.

Bumble has done this so many times and nothing that we know of has ever happened to him as far as the band is concerned. Which if he was pissing Axl and management off, Axl has let people go for alot less that what bumble does.

I know you can say no one can do the shredding parts that Bumblefoot does. But some of you that start in on that are also the ones that say bumble needs to go????????

SO right now we have Bumble tweets from a few weeks ago, band saying they will be very busy next year, DJ tweets that are suppost to be directed at Bumble and Bumble tweets that are suppost to be directed DJ.

Sounds like just keeping the pot stired. They can get in touch with each other numorus other ways that to post it on tweeter.

I will say I think the only thing that Bumble has pushed hard to Axl and management is when they had the very late start times and it took a while but they did get somewhat better.

I agree, but I believe the best situation is for them to stay in. If anyone leaves now then that just going to delay this band further. and right now I think we've waited enough on this band.

Of course. I would want them to stay and it's not like this is a big deal anyways.

I'm just saying that if that ever happens... it's not a big drama. There's more great guitar players out there. And i'm not saying with this that any of the guitar players in GNR are not one of a kind, cause they're, they're extremely talented, and you have to be at that level anyways.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds....."

Not exactly.

He said, "if you bite the hand that feeds you....you will go hungry".

So, you KNOW that was about Ron, or you think/believe it was?

To know for certain, you'd have to know from DJ, since it was such a vague statement.

Ali

Not really...

This. When I tell people I went to a GnR concert, half the time I get "Is Slash still in the band?", not "Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal fucken rocks!!'. Nothing against Ron, but Slash and Guns N' Roses is and forever will be synonymous with eachother, much like Axl and Guns N' Roses are synonymous.

People miss Slash because he was there when the band was at its most successful level. Not to take anything away from Slash (He was definitely the best Guitar Player GNR ever had, both creatively and as far as talent is concerned) but If CC Deville was there from the beggining, people would miss him, if Zack Wylde was there while the band got big, they would miss him too, if Ashba or Bumblefoot were there when the band got big, and weren't in the band anymore, people would miss him too...that doesn't mean you can't replace them! History has shown that GNR can replace anybody besides the singer and still be successful. And there's even people that prefer the post Slash guitar players (buckethead, Robin for example) then Slash himself (me not being one of those people).

Hey! Paul Di Anno made 2 albums with Iron Maiden, everyone misses him... but the guy that is there now, made about 20 albums after and was more successful than Paul ever was...