GnR confirmed in Mexico's Hell and Heaven Fest

NachoLZ

544892_10152062539308069_901868862_n.jpg

The lineup looks weird. Kiss, Misfits and Suffocation? Guns and Deicide?

Yeah, pod and Korn don't belong either. And the Misfits lineup today, forget about it. Not exactly Glenn Danzig. Hell, Doyle don't even play with his brother anymore. Kinda sad.

Shacklers Revenge is coming to Mexi-ho ho ho.

Hopefully Montezuma will let shackler have his revenge.

Yeah, pod and Korn don't belong either. And the Misfits lineup today, forget about it. Not exactly Glenn Danzig. Hell, Doyle don't even play with his brother anymore. Kinda sad.

Yeah, I get it. I'm gonna see Misfits in February regardless, but I don't expect much.

So help me God, if they open with Chinese Democracy......

I dig Chinese as an opener to be honest. As soon as I heard the new/final intro at the first Hammerstein show I thought they should make it their opener so I was glad when they finally did. I would however love it if they broke up the Jungle/ISE/Mr. B combo.

• Like 3

So help me God, if they open with Chinese Democracy......

I dig Chinese as an opener to be honest. As soon as I heard the new/final intro at the first Hammerstein show I thought they should make it their opener so I was glad when they finally did. I would however love it if they broke up the Jungle/ISE/Mr. B combo.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I love the song Chinese Democracy. I just desperately am hoping these 2014 shows are meant to usher in the next release, whatever form it may take. Having Chinese as the opener, I think, is going to be a good indication as to whether these shows will be more of the same, as it's been the opener of every show for the last 4 years.

Good place for them to debut OMG, Soul Monster, and Silkworms.

not OMG and Silkworms, we've heard those. Debut Berlin, Soul Monster and Seven :headbang:

Ides of March makes sense too.

I don't think we will get more than one 100% unheard song though until they atleast give us an album release date.

Shacklers Revenge is coming to Mexi-ho ho ho.

Hopefully Montezuma will let shackler have his revenge.

Yeah, I get it. I'm gonna see Misfits in February regardless, but I don't expect much.

I've seen the Jerry fronted a few times in the last bunch of years, including recently, and they are fuuu-king AWESOME. Jerry is a shining example these days of an artist who's not doing it for the money, but rather just to have a fun time up there.

Might be cool if they brought Jerry out to do Attitude!