GnR confirmed in Mexico's Hell and Heaven Fest

NachoLZ

Make no mistake, this show and subsequent shows in the next year are in support of Chinese Democracy. I've heard that more touring is instore, with hopes of generating interest in the album, which I've always understood. I'd really like to see a re-release and some momentum by releasing a song to radio, perhaps Street of Dreams.

Axl's interview on VH1 in 2011 also supports the above. I'm really looking forward to the new concerts.

Make no mistake, this show and subsequent shows in the next year are in support of Chinese Democracy. I've heard that more touring is instore, with hopes of generating interest in the album, which I've always understood. I'd really like to see a re-release and some momentum by releasing a song to radio, perhaps Street of Dreams.

Axl's interview on VH1 in 2011 also supports the above. I'm really looking forward to the new concerts.

really? an album from 2008? 6 years of touring in support of an album from 2008?

really? an album from 2008? 6 years of touring in support of an album from 2008?

That's what people said last year too, and the year before that, repeat, repeat, repeat. I, for one, am all for it. I'd love to see the album break big when no one expects it.

Shacklers Revenge is coming to Mexi-ho ho ho.

Hopefully Montezuma will let shackler have his revenge.

The lineup looks weird. Kiss, Misfits and Suffocation? Guns and Deicide?

Yeah, pod and Korn don't belong either. And the Misfits lineup today, forget about it. Not exactly Glenn Danzig. Hell, Doyle don't even play with his brother anymore. Kinda sad.

Yeah, I get it. I'm gonna see Misfits in February regardless, but I don't expect much.

That's cool, I'd like to seem em one day to. They actually at one time lived about 10 minutes from me in Vernon NJ. Not sure if they still do. I know Jerry and Doyles father had a machine shop there for years and that's how they made their instruments and gear, from when they first started out until the 90's.

I'm not really into the current lineup though. But them playing a metal festival is out of place, lol.

I don't think anything will happen as well.

one new cover.that's my bet.

CD,jungle,easy,brownstone etc and then eventually DJ's solo segues

into sweet child o mine.no new album in production.these days you can record

on your lap top on the tour bus.but nothing happens.they are not creative.they are a stale circus act.

Axl,prove me wrong in 2014.

I've seen the latest incarnation of the misfits. They toured in old RV, Jerry Only was the only original member. Most of the songs he didn't write and there were an inordinate amount of doo wop covers.

It was really sad.

Edited by TeeJay410

I think if they do debut new songs in 2014, this will be the kind of setlist we could expect:

Welcome To The Jungle

Chinese Democracy

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

New song

Better

Rocket Queen

Live & Let Die

New song

Estranged

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Nightrain

Patience

Paradise City

SOD was released to radio in 2009 and flopped. If anything, twat, prostitute, or SR might have a chance.

Still, they toured CD for 12 years. Enough is enough.

OK. So when is the interesting news going to start coming out?

When Axl takes the stage 300 pounds heavier and leaves us wishing Mickey had shown up. :shrugs:

Am I an idiot for thinking it's possible he'll show up in shape and sounding good?
Not at all. He's done it before. I'm just preparing for the worst.
  • Like 1