What do you think the new songs will be?

wfuckinga

I think Silkworms is a hard one to put in the setlist. I know it has been there before but it isnt exactly everyones cup of tea. I imagine, if a new album is going to drop at some point, that any songs included in the setlist will be songs that may have commercial value to that album, songs that are 'singles'.

If silkworms and oh my god are played then all the hardcore fans should be happy because they will clearly be for the hardcore fans. Like the above post said these songs are not for everyone, but most of us on this board have been wanting to hear a new version of these. (Mainly bc they have shown up on setlist)

It will be cool bc it shows Axl and management are paying attention to the people that are still on these boards showing support. As frustrating as it is for any one in the Guns camp to read some of the post here, I still like to think they care to read what is important to the fans. (They do work very slow though haha but they get there eventually. I guess things aren't as easy as we'd like them to be)

I'm hoping for some new songs that we have the title to but haven't heard. I think Going Down will be there though so 1-2 unheard would be good for this tour. Bumblefoot seems happier with his solo stuff lately then hearing about a new tour (basing off tweets so I could be wrong) so I think he got news to be working on a couple Chinese democracy left overs instead of all new material. Just a guess, I just think we would hear something really positive on his part when a new creative album begins taking shape.

Anyways the tl;dr is that would be cool if guns camp is listening to us, but unheard songs (Chinese leftovers) would be even better!