New Holiday Merch (SOLD OUT)

Black Sabbath

I think they're cool, although selling Xmas specific shirts so close to Christmas is a hassle in terms of delivery and shipping. I also feel it's a shame that the current GN'R members are rarely presented in official merch.

Nice stuff though, that sweater is very cool. and I too would prefer that Axl skull shirt, without the Santa hat.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Disappointed in the sweater. The print on the front is cool but it's just on top of a generic cheap black sweater, they didn't go whole hog with the ugly Xmas sweater thing and make it out of wool or whatever.

tl;dr: it's a sweatshirt, not a sweater, I am disappoint

Edited by Amir

Disappointed in the sweater. The print on the front is cool but it's just on top of a generic cheap black sweater, they didn't go whole hog with the ugly Xmas sweater thing and make it out of wool or whatever.

This is exactly the problem. I'd totally buy that "sweater" if it were a quality sweater, rather than a piece of shit SWEATSHIRT which likely feels as comfy as wearing a burlap sack filled with sandpaper.

• Like 2

This is exactly the problem. I'd totally buy that "sweater" if it were a quality sweater, rather than a piece of shit SWEATSHIRT which likely feels as comfy as wearing a burlap sack filled with sandpaper.

$60 for a sweatshirt, as well....

Interesting to note in the description it says "GNR Holiday Crew". Reckon this is what they gave the road crew for Xmas and they had some left over?

Interesting to note in the description it says "GNR Holiday Crew". Reckon this is what they gave the road crew for Xmas and they had some left over?

They've been overwhelmed by the arrival of the Media Crew and are desperately trying to create their own version.

Anchorman-The-Legend-of-Ron-Burgundy-200

• Like 2

No, it's Holiday "crew neck" sweatshirt. That's the type of sweatshirt it is.