Would you trade spots with Axl?

Apollo

Would you trade lives with Axl?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, no way. Sure it must be cool to be rich and travel the world and all that but I don´t think I would be able to cope with all that fame and celeb life. Having every single thing that I do or say overanalyzed or being blamed of shit by a bunch of people who don´t even know me and have no idea of what´s going on in my real life, baing chased by the paparazzi when I go out ( I know they don´t follow him much nowadays but they used to follow him all the time in the old days), having people gossiping about my private life, dealing with stalkers and crazy and obsessive people, losing part of my privacy or not being able to take the bus or do the shopping and all those daily stuff without being annoyed...it would be a nightmare.

And here are two exemples of things I wouldn´t have the patience to deal with:

A lot of good posts here about Axl's life probably not being as glamorous as we think, and I agree. But idk, for me anyway, the lower lows might be worth the higher highs. I mean we all suffer in life. You grin and bare it, and hope to make it through. It's those good times between the bad that makes life worth living. So IMO, it's the good times that are important.

That said, I wouldn't do it. Wouldn't trade my family for anything.

only for the money and not having to get up early and only take care of myself.

I would trade places with Axl for a week or so, but otherwise I think my life is fuller than his is right now.

I don't know how many kids you have, but Axl has all of his moochers and clingons to take care of. I hope for your sake that he has you outnumbered.

Oh, I have two grown kids, and one grandchild and one husband and I love them all very much. It's not a chore to take care of them.

I guess you're right with Axl and all the people who are with him. I guess that's the price of fame sometimes. I just hope Axl knows who his real friends are.

I wouldn't trade my family for anything. Like I said, maybe for a week, but I'd probably get rid of most of those jerks he has hanging around him, but I would shop until I dropped! lol