What bands would you like to see supporting GNR on the next tour?

Raz0r

Though it will never happen, the ultimate line-up for me would be to have Adler and Slash opening for them. But some other supporting acts I would dig would be LA Guns & Faster Pussycat, or Tesla & Buckcherry. Obviously they're bands I really like, but I also think their sound compliments GNR's, and that it would make for a badass show.

I would love to hear about line ups other fans would like to see, as well as if anyone knows if any of these bands has ever opened for guns before.

The only GN'R opener I've seen that I even remotely enjoyed is Baz. I actually did like Japandroids at Governors Ball, but I don't consider them an opener since they were like fifth billed on GN'R's day, and they spent their whole set making fun of GN'R :tongue2:

So to answer the question, I think Baz and GN'R is a great combo. Would love to see him open again.

Almost anyone but not Danko Jones... such a bad, generic band. Chickenfoot, the winery dogs, Black start riders, The darkness. any of those would be great and an extra incentive to go without the support of a brand new Guns album. They could probably get BSR due to the Lizzy connection but the others probably wouldn't play with them without firm promises that they won't pull any unprofessional stunts.