What bands would you like to see supporting GNR on the next tour?

Raz0r

I will not ever to go a show that has Alice Cooper anywhere on the bill

He puts on a way better show than GNR.

It's odd that a GnR die-hard wouldn't want to see Alice Cooper open up for Axl.

I would love to see the show I mentioned, it almost seems like a poetic fix. Michael Monroe, Alice Cooper and Axl........imagine the three of them sharing the stage together for a song or two. And Hardcore Superstar is the best rock band out there right now, imo.

Pigeons of Shit Metal

Motley Crue

Metallica

Would love to see a GNR / Metallica co-headlining show. But it that realistic after the last one? And the beef between the bands since?

Based on my experiences in 2011/12, my list is this: anyone but Adelitas Way or Sponge.

There a story behind this? Or were they just THAT bad?

1. Release a single on iTunes.

2. Announce tour with either Weezer or Smashing Pumpkins as opening act.

3. Sell lots of tickets.

4. ?

5. Profit.

Free advice for Team Brazil.

I do like Tesla a lot, so I'd be down with that as well.

It's nice to see some love for Tesla here. Their a really good, often overlooked band. And I was expecting this thread to become a hatefest on them and LA Guns.

1. Release a single on iTunes.

2. Announce tour with either Weezer or Smashing Pumpkins as opening act.

3. Sell lots of tickets.

4. ?

5. Profit.

Free advice for Team Brazil.

I do like Tesla a lot, so I'd be down with that as well.

It's nice to see some love for Tesla here. Their a really good, often overlooked band. And I was expecting this thread to become a hatefest on them and LA Guns.

I rarely watch the supporting acts so it doesn't matter to me. I like how at one point they would get local bands to open for them. I think that is really cool!

After Adelitas Way in Chicago on the arena tour, I stopped watching much of the openers as well. However, the UCaP show in Chicago had a local band that was pretty enjoyable. I only watched them because of being stuck up against the rail, but I'm happy I watched them.

Baz is a great old stand-by, and I haven't gotten to see him yet. I'd love that.

Pretty Reckless are fucking great. Going To Hell is probably their best song yet, and the new material would make them an even better opener than they were last time.

Last Vegas were great at the Philly UCAP show, and I'd like to see them in a bigger venue.

Fozzy are HUGE rock stars. Need I say more?